Brian Terry Family's Statement

But the Republicans want this for political reasons....easier for them....and so very useful. Doesn't do much about catching the killers tho.

Holder and apparently Obama were involved

What I don't understand is why a person like AG Holder just can't come forward, tell the truth, admit this was a major screw up and for the country's sake work on never having a repeat performance.

The one thing though that sticks in my craw is that you had Mrs. Clinton apologizing to Mexico for the U.S. not being able to stifle the flow of weapons into Mexico I think it was in April of 2009 and then half a year later set up a program to allow a huge flow of weapons to be disbursed to the cartels and not even tracked except when the weapons were retrieved from crime scenes.

I mean you look at the plan and go that's FUBAR'd. The only thing you discover is which gun killed what person.

It's got FAIL written all over it.

Right.

It's odd behavior for an innocent person

I hold the killers responsible, and want THEM prosecuted. Cutting off aid to Mexico might spark their interest. Lying about wanting killers prosecuted? No, I want them incarcerated for LIFE.

But the Republicans want this for political reasons....easier for them....and so very useful. Doesn't do much about catching the killers tho.

Holder and apparently Obama were involved

They killed Brian Terry?

The whole article is at the link. I'll just put up the statement.

Watching the boards today and witnessing liberals who screamed so loudly over the "injustice" done to Valerie Plame posting today with venom and absolutely mocking the process investigating Operation Fast and Furious has been mind boggling.

Gutter. The word gutter comes to mind. Liberals have outdone themselves today. Just when I don't think liberals can sink any lower, they come thru one more time and go further into the vile quicksand that is in their hearts.

Not all of the liberals; but far too many.

The statement. For those who care.

"Attorney General Eric Holder’s refusal to fully disclose the documents associated with Operation Fast and Furious and President Obama’s assertion of executive privilege serves to compound this tragedy.

It denies the Terry family and the American people the truth.

Our son, Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, was killed by members of a Mexican drug cartel armed with weapons from this failed Justice Department gun trafficking investigation. For more than 18 months we have been asking our federal government for justice and accountability.

The documents sought by the House Oversight Committee and associated with Operation Fast and Furious should be produced and turned over to the committee.

Our son lost his life protecting this nation, and it is very disappointing that we are now faced with an administration that seems more concerned with protecting themselves rather than revealing the truth behind Operation Fast and Furious".

Here's the link for the whole article.

Brian Terry family

USBP%2BAgent%2BBrian%2BTerry.jpg

I blame the drug cartels and those that pulled the trigger. I'm funny that way.

don't you wonder why obama gave the cartels big powerful guns and he gave Brian Terry rubber bullets to fight them with? I wish they'd explain that.

those signs they posted in Arizona about it being too dangerous for Americans to be there helped a lot too don'tchyathink?

maybe jullianne the smartest person on the planet could explain that to the "subilliterates".

those signs they posted in Arizona about it being too dangerous for Americans to be there helped a lot too don'tchyathink?

I wanted to bazooka barf the first time I saw one posted on a message board. Truly, what's wrong with this picture?

arizona-warning-signs.jpg

You can't make this shit up!

Holder releases statement following committee vote | Fox News

And, I directed the Department's Inspector General to open a comprehensive investigation. That investigation is ongoing, and the American people and Congress can count on it to produce a tough, independent review of the facts.

there is an internal investigation within the Dept. of Justice that would take precedent over the Issa Committee when its findings are made public - and why some of the documents can not be made available till the investigation is completed.

Watching the boards today and witnessing liberals who screamed so loudly over the "injustice" done to Valerie Plame posting today with venom and absolutely mocking the process investigating Operation Fast and Furious has been mind boggling.

Gutter. The word gutter comes to mind. Liberals have outdone themselves today. Just when I don't think liberals can sink any lower, they come thru one more time and go further into the vile quicksand that is in their hearts.

"Attorney General Eric Holder’s refusal to fully disclose the documents associated with Operation Fast and Furious and President Obama’s assertion of executive privilege serves to compound this tragedy.

Our son, Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, was killed by members of a Mexican drug cartel armed with weapons from this failed Justice Department gun trafficking investigation. For more than 18 months we have been asking our federal government for justice and accountability.

The documents sought by the House Oversight Committee and associated with Operation Fast and Furious should be produced and turned over to the committee.

Our son lost his life protecting this nation, and it is very disappointing that we are now faced with an administration that seems more concerned with protecting themselves rather than revealing the truth behind Operation Fast and Furious".

Brian Terry family

But 0bama got 0sama, didn't he Elsie?

Brian Terry family

Our SEALS did. Didn't you hear?

Brian Terry family

er...oh right! right! that was the Seals now..right
not Obama

Brian Terry family

I agree--after an 18 month investigation we still do not know who authorized this program. No one has been fired--we do know that 3 people in the Arizona ATF office were promoted--while the 3 whistle blowers to this program were admonished.

Do you remember Eric Holder PLAYING THE RACE CARD several months ago regarding Fast and Furious

Attorney General Eric Holder accused his growing chorus of critics of racist motivations in a Sunday interview published in the New York Times. When reached by The Daily Caller Monday morning, the Department of Justice provided no evidence to support the attorney general’s claims.

Holder said some unspecified faction — what he refers to as the “more extreme segment” — is driven to criticize both him and President Barack Obama due to the color of their skin. Holder did not appear to elaborate on who he considered to make up the “more extreme segment.”

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”

The White House hasn’t returned requests for comment on whether President Barack Obama agrees with his top law enforcement officer’s allegations of racial motivations.

Holder’s accusations come as resignation calls mount from a growing list of 60 congressmen, two senators, every major Republican presidential candidate and two sitting governors, spurred on by the congressional investigation into Operation Fast and Furious.

Justice Dept. silent as Holder charges critics with racism | The Daily Caller

Last edited:

Forum List

Back