Brexit update - Obama was right

To be fair to the orange one, he made his platform while still a reasonably free man with public information and understanding of things. Now that he is president and he has private knowledge and understanding of things he has come to realize that he isn't free. He has to follow the order. Obama learned the same lesson.

To be fair to the orange one, he made his platform while still a reasonably free man with public information and understanding of things. Now that he is president and he has private knowledge and understanding of things he has come to realize that he isn't free. He has to follow the order. Obama learned the same lesson.
Well he is putting America first. Cant blame him for that.

My beef is with British brexit trash who were too think or too dishonest to see this coming.

I am guessing that even a ride in a gold carriage isnt going to help us here.

My beef is with British brexit trash who were too think or too dishonest to see this coming.

I wish you folks would get on with it already. Brexit I mean.

To be fair to the orange one, he made his platform while still a reasonably free man with public information and understanding of things.
What? When, prior to becoming POTUS, did Trump give a tinker's dam about or make much use of "information and understanding" pertaining to anything other than his popularity?

I pray that it will never happen. It wont affect me over much but it will scar my childrens future.

Yeah, the Brexit people who hide behind what they think should happen.

So if he was free the European nations would make a separate agreement with them?

Or if he was free he would put UK first?

If he was free he'd do whatever Putin tells him to? If he wasn't a pretender he wouldn't act surprised his presidency places on him certain responsibilities.

It's the EU that gets on with it. Now the UK officials tremble with their hands crossed waiting for the proposal.

It's the EU that gets on with it. Now the UK officials tremble with their hands crossed waiting for the proposal.
Ha, I completely missed that May initiated the process at the end of March. Good.

I pray that it will never happen. It wont affect me over much but it will scar my childrens future.
They have time to plan for the future Tommy. Adapt.

They have time to plan for the future Tommy. Adapt.
Fingers crossed. Financially they will be better off than I ever was. Socially and culturally I think they will not have the fun we had.

Forum List

Back