Brexit supporter threatened with Acid Attack......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I hope the left wing nut jobs over here aren't paying attention to their left wing buddies across the pond...it could get bad fairly quickly....at least here she could carry a gun.....

Gina Miller scared to leave her home after 'acid attack threats'

Gina Miller, the campaigner who won a Brexit legal challenge against the Government, has told how she is afraid to leave her home after being threatened with acid attacks.

The businesswoman said if the threats became too much to bear she would “seriously consider” leaving the UK.

Ms Miller spoke of her fears just weeks after Viscount Rhodri Philips was jailed for 12 weeks for racially abusing her on social media.

She told Verdict magazine: “I have been getting threats of having acid thrown in my face for months and months now.

Not a gun.

Wow....as my math teacher used to say..."you have a keen grasp of the obvious."

And Westwall is right....throw acid, get shot.....tends to decrease acid attacks....

Not a gun.

Wow....as my math teacher used to say..."you have a keen grasp of the obvious."

And Westwall is right....throw acid, get shot.....tends to decrease acid attacks....

I read a study ... 98.7% of persons shot dead with a gun never throw acid in someone's face. Of course, there is a margin of error.

Forum List

Back