Brexit on the brink

1. European leaders have yet to discover sovereignty. Everybody can see that.

2. Think then. Russia is now evil because the US tells us so. Maybe, there will be a shift soon.

3. Holding a mirror to your silly point.

4. We have the refugees because of your government´s war on Syria. And mad immigration policies are not equal to the US´ bloody foreign policies.

5. You were talking about that.

1. What do you want from your leaders that you are not getting?

2. I do not recall the US having to strong arm the Europeans to take an anti-Russia stance. Did any of you try to stop NATO expansion?

3. For it to be a mirror, you need US government officials, bragging about how we will destory Europeans industries to benefit US industries, with evidence it was actually done. Like a massive US trade surplus. Good luck with that.

4. YOu have had high levels of muslim immigration for generations. That was your choice. A very foolish one.

4b Sure. Because if not for the US, muslims wouldn't kill each other.....
1. Serious politics with out interests in the focus.

2. Then you missed something.

3. No, I don´t. It is evident. Uncle Sam makes the EU and Russia weakening each other.

4. It was not my choice. I want a reasonable immigration policy.

4b. What does that mean?

1. I don't know. Getting the US to fit the bill for your defense, while you spend your money on social programs AND fuck US on trade. Those seem to be very serious policies benefiting your interests very much.

2. YOu want to support that?

3. The US is weakening itself confronting Russia, which is on the other side of the world from US. Europe is the one that gains from expanding what is considered "Europe".

4. So, do I. I wish you luck getting it. Note I am not blaming the idiocy of our leaders on you.

4b. Ridiculing the idea that the US is responsible for making Muslims kill each other.
1. What defense? Nato is quite offensive. Europe had good relationship with Libya for example. Then the US came and made European countries destroy the country. We should spend no cent on this and protect our partners from such aggressions. The US has been busy to create a belt of countries controlled by Islamist terrorists around Europe and our puppets even helped to do that plus welcoming them here in Europe.

2. I misunderstood. And by the way: We actually don´t need US arms, we could make our own. And you cannot lure sheep calling get me with arms.

3. We do not profit from an expanding EU. We have opened our borders for the organized crime from the east. Our police reports say the most crimes are committed by criminals from the east who just come to Germany to commit their crimes. And Ukraine is not going to join the EU or NATO anytime soon. Also, the new members get billions that we have to pay for. With that money, they sponge up our companies with low and even non-tax offers.

4. I fear all the current opposition to the US is to protect their open borders idiocy, be it economical or about immigration.

4b. People go to war. The permanent US interventions are a danger for the earth. The Islamist terrorist networks are US made.

al-qaeda-us-aid.jpeg

1. During the Cold War, is was defense. And you guys still depend on open sea lanes. Who does that?

1b I'll give you Libya. That was fucking stupid of US on many levels.

2. So, tell US to leave. NATO is a huge part of our defense spending. YOu don't need US, we don't need to spend money keeping the capability to defend you. Win Win.

3. I should have said, the EU LEADERSHIP, benefits, or believes they do. They want it. They think obviously think that bigger is better and gives them more weight in world affairs.

4. "The opposition to the US" ? Are you saying that all the Anti-Americans are all Open Border people? Well, that is shitty for you. And Europe. You should support the closed border people. Pro anti US positions can change with time. THose muslims will never leave and out breed you.

5. Sorry. The Muslim World has been a fucked up problem for the West dating way back before the US existed. YOu can't pin this on US.

1. I don´t know about the US but the German Navy is busy to keep the trade routes free of pirates.
And in the Cold War, it was not just defense. It was a race of ideologies.

1b. It is not just Libya as I wrote before.

2. I don´t remember any country but the US using the Nato for its own interests. So you pay alone. It´s a non-topic anyway. Trump said first the Nato is obsolete, then he wants Europe to contribute more.

3. The EU committed several attempts to weaken the key members, Germany in particular. They attempted to pass a law allowing companies to offer services at the conditions and laws set by their home country and not by the country where they are offering their services. Can you imagine the damage that would have been dealt to the more developed countries? They also try to change the way that determines how much say a member state has.

4. I mean the opposition of European leaders like Merkel, Gabriel, ect.

5. As I said before: People go to war. The US is fueling the tensions.

1. What do you want from your leaders that you are not getting?

2. I do not recall the US having to strong arm the Europeans to take an anti-Russia stance. Did any of you try to stop NATO expansion?

3. For it to be a mirror, you need US government officials, bragging about how we will destory Europeans industries to benefit US industries, with evidence it was actually done. Like a massive US trade surplus. Good luck with that.

4. YOu have had high levels of muslim immigration for generations. That was your choice. A very foolish one.

4b Sure. Because if not for the US, muslims wouldn't kill each other.....

3. No, I don´t. It is evident. Uncle Sam makes the EU and Russia weakening each other.

4b. What does that mean?

1. I don't know. Getting the US to fit the bill for your defense, while you spend your money on social programs AND fuck US on trade. Those seem to be very serious policies benefiting your interests very much.

3. The US is weakening itself confronting Russia, which is on the other side of the world from US. Europe is the one that gains from expanding what is considered "Europe".

4. So, do I. I wish you luck getting it. Note I am not blaming the idiocy of our leaders on you.

4b. Ridiculing the idea that the US is responsible for making Muslims kill each other.
1. What defense? Nato is quite offensive. Europe had good relationship with Libya for example. Then the US came and made European countries destroy the country. We should spend no cent on this and protect our partners from such aggressions. The US has been busy to create a belt of countries controlled by Islamist terrorists around Europe and our puppets even helped to do that plus welcoming them here in Europe.

2. I misunderstood. And by the way: We actually don´t need US arms, we could make our own. And you cannot lure sheep calling get me with arms.

3. We do not profit from an expanding EU. We have opened our borders for the organized crime from the east. Our police reports say the most crimes are committed by criminals from the east who just come to Germany to commit their crimes. And Ukraine is not going to join the EU or NATO anytime soon. Also, the new members get billions that we have to pay for. With that money, they sponge up our companies with low and even non-tax offers.

4. I fear all the current opposition to the US is to protect their open borders idiocy, be it economical or about immigration.

4b. People go to war. The permanent US interventions are a danger for the earth. The Islamist terrorist networks are US made.

al-qaeda-us-aid.jpeg

1. During the Cold War, is was defense. And you guys still depend on open sea lanes. Who does that?

2. So, tell US to leave. NATO is a huge part of our defense spending. YOu don't need US, we don't need to spend money keeping the capability to defend you. Win Win.

3. I should have said, the EU LEADERSHIP, benefits, or believes they do. They want it. They think obviously think that bigger is better and gives them more weight in world affairs.

4. "The opposition to the US" ? Are you saying that all the Anti-Americans are all Open Border people? Well, that is shitty for you. And Europe. You should support the closed border people. Pro anti US positions can change with time. THose muslims will never leave and out breed you.

5. Sorry. The Muslim World has been a fucked up problem for the West dating way back before the US existed. YOu can't pin this on US.

1. I don´t know about the US but the German Navy is busy to keep the trade routes free of pirates.

2. I don´t remember any country but the US using the Nato for its own interests. So you pay alone. It´s a non-topic anyway. Trump said first the Nato is obsolete, then he wants Europe to contribute more.

3. The EU committed several attempts to weaken the key members, Germany in particular. They attempted to pass a law allowing companies to offer services at the conditions and laws set by their home country and not by the country where they are offering their services. Can you imagine the damage that would have been done to the more developed countries? They also try to change the way that determines how much say a member state has.

1. Our ideology did not call for world conquest. Theirs did.

1b. Libya is the only one that is really our fault.

2. How is NATO in US interests at this point in time?

3. Yeah, the EU sucks.

4. SO, you have a choice between different open border people? I'm sure I've heard of opposition that is closed borders.

5. The demographic shift towards a smaller and weaker West, relatively speaking in the world, is what is driving it. Muslims were going to be pushing. Especially in a world where moronic first world nations are actively importing the Third World.

4b. What does that mean?

al-qaeda-us-aid.jpeg

3. The EU committed several attempts to weaken the key members, Germany in particular. They attempted to pass a law allowing companies to offer services at the conditions and laws set by their home country and not by the country where they are offering their services. Can you imagine the damage that would have been done to the more developed countries? They also try to change the way that determines how much say a member state has.

3. Yeah, the EU sucks.

4. SO, you have a choice between different open border people? I'm sure I've heard of opposition that is closed borders.

5. The demographic shift towards a smaller and weaker West, relatively speaking in the world, is what is driving it. Muslims were going to be pushing. Especially in a world where moronic first world nations are actively importing the Third World.
1. Actually both tried to expand but I don´t see the reds being the more aggressive. They had the peaceful coexistence.

1b. Libya is only a part of the campaign. The US bought the arms from the "rebels" back and shipped them to Syria. To cover that up, the Benghazi guys where killed. There´s even a movie about that.

2. Europe is providing military cooperation and pays for the wars the US wages.

3. It sucks big time. It is nothing more than a private club that gained governmental authority through illegal contracts.

4. Yes, we have open borders conservatives and open borders liberals. AfD yet is opposition only. I am talking about a shift in government policies. Examples:
Merkel: "The times in which we could fully rely on others have somewhat ceased."
German Foreign Minister excludes US from the West, US no longer important

5. It is incredibly moronic. Particularly when the West imports people that were maltreated by the West in their own countries before.

al-qaeda-us-aid.jpeg

3. Yeah, the EU sucks.

1. Actually both tried to expand but I don´t see the reds being the more aggressive. They had the peaceful coexistence.

1b. Libya is only a part of the campaign. The US bought the arms from the "rebels" back and shipped them to Syria. To cover that up, the Benghazi guys where killed. There´s even a movie about that.

3. It sucks big time. It is nothing more than a private club that gained governmental authority through illegal contracts.

4. Yes, we have open borders conservatives and open borders liberals. AfD yet is opposition only. I am talking about a shift in government policies. Examples:
Merkel: "The times in which we could fully rely on others have somewhat ceased."

5. It is incredibly moronic. Particularly when the West imports people that were maltreated by the West in their own countries before.

1. The reds took Half of Europe though force of arms and HELD it though force of arms and terror. What did the US do that was at all comparable to THAT?

2. Are they paying as much as it takes to pay for the capacity to defend Europe? Up to, and including freaking ESTONIA?

3. Our political class are all assholes too. We elected Trump as a fuck you to them. Among other reasons. You should do something similar.

4. Ask US to leave, or it is just talk.

5. You seem fixated on putting the blame for Muslim Actions on someone other than Muslims.

al-qaeda-us-aid.jpeg

3. Yeah, the EU sucks.

1. The reds took Half of Europe though force of arms and HELD it though force of arms and terror. What did the US do that was at all comparable to THAT?

2. Are they paying as much as it takes to pay for the capacity to defend Europe? Up to, and including freaking ESTONIA?

3. Our political class are all assholes too. We elected Trump as a fuck you to them. Among other reasons. You should do something similar.

5. You seem fixated on putting the blame for Muslim Actions on someone other than Muslims.
1. After the war, Stalin proposed a united Germany. The West rejected.

2. We don´t need US protection. US protection comes along with the need of US protection. So with this "protection", the need leaves too.

3. Yeah, and Trump is their fuck you to you.

4. We don´t need to ask. We need to tell. European-American relations must take place on eye level.

5.. Read here: The Redirection

3. Yeah, the EU sucks.

2. We don´t need US protection. US protection comes along with the need of US protection. So with this "protection", the need leaves too.

4. We don´t need to ask. We need to tell. European-American relations must take place on eye level.

1. Interesting. Right here though, we can see that he was not serious about a unified neutral Germany with Free Elections. Either he was just talking shit, or he planned to use the elections to elect a puppet government.

Stalin Note - Wikipedia

"Additionally, although the Western Powers had conceded in allowing the occupying powers oversee the elections, the Soviet Union suddenly refused an international election commission entirely. Instead, both of the German states should be responsible for creating a commission with equal representation. However, this had already been refused by the West in 1951."

2. I will take that as a no. NATO is a liability to the US. It puts US at more risk for serious war, and requires vastly higher military spending to defend borders literally thousands of miles beyond our own.

3. No, he is not. If you missed how pissed off the Political Class was with Trump's rise, you should read up on it. It is shold be quite gratifying to anyone that doesn't like their political leaders pissing on them and telling them it is rain.

4. Ask, tell, whatever. Until you do it, it is just talk.

3. Yeah, the EU sucks.

1. Interesting. Right here though, we can see that he was not serious about a unified neutral Germany with Free Elections. Either he was just talking shit, or he planned to use the elections to elect a puppet government.

Stalin Note - Wikipedia

"Additionally, although the Western Powers had conceded in allowing the occupying powers oversee the elections, the Soviet Union suddenly refused an international election commission entirely. Instead, both of the German states should be responsible for creating a commission with equal representation. However, this had already been refused by the West in 1951."

2. I will take that as a no. NATO is a liability to the US. It puts US at more risk for serious war, and requires vastly higher military spending to defend borders literally thousands of miles beyond our own.

3. No, he is not. If you missed how pissed off the Political Class was with Trump's rise, you should read up on it. It is shold be quite gratifying to anyone that doesn't like their political leaders pissing on them and telling them it is rain.

4. Ask, tell, whatever. Until you do it, it is just talk.

1. Sounds good. I like to manage our government independent.

2. We are not asking you to maintain Nato. Russia has never been a threat to Europe but was always eager to belong to us. The US creating another iron curtain is what we don´t need and certainly don´t even pay for!

3. You missed how Trump changed his tune as soon as he was elected. When he was inaugurated, the spook was finally over. Trump fooled you bigly.

4. I am not lawmaker.

[...

2. We are not asking you to maintain Nato. Russia has never been a threat to Europe but was always eager to belong to us. The US creating another iron curtain is what we don´t need and certainly don´t even pay for!

3. You missed how Trump changed his tune as soon as he was elected. When he was inaugurated, the spook was finally over. Trump fooled you bigly.

4. I am not lawmaker.

1. You really trust, 1950s, East Germans, directed by Joe FUcking Stalin, to do their job of ensuring Free Elections? LOL!!!

2. When you expand NATO to include FREAKING Estonia, we are thus treaty bound to protect them from an invasion from Russia. We are morally and ethically bound to maintain the capability to at least try to do that. Which is insane.

3. Then you should give the Political Class a call, because they are doing all they can to undermine and sabotage him. There is no way this circus is staged. The hatred on display is to real.

4. So, don't pretend that your beef is with US, and not your fellow Europeans.

[...

4. I am not lawmaker.

1. You really trust, 1950s, East Germans, directed by Joe FUcking Stalin, to do their job of ensuring Free Elections? LOL!!!

2. When you expand NATO to include FREAKING Estonia, we are thus treaty bound to protect them from an invasion from Russia. We are morally and ethically bound to maintain the capability to at least try to do that. Which is insane.

3. Then you should give the Political Class a call, because they are doing all they can to undermine and sabotage him. There is no way this circus is staged. The hatred on display is to real.

1. What are "free elections" worth when the system does not allow alternative politics? East German elections were not as free as West German but at least they had a constitutional referendum. We are still waiting and they denied us the right to a referendum on the failed EU constitution.

2. So the US didn´t want to expand east? We have a treaty not to do so. Why are treaties with the US worthless?

3. The hatred on the ground is real but the show is staged.

4. US foreign policies affect our lives. Negatively.

[...

4. I am not lawmaker.

1. What are "free elections" worth when the system does not allow alternative politics? East German elections were not as free as West German but at least they had a constitutional referendum. We are still waiting and they denied us the right to a referendum on the failed EU constitution.

2. So the US didn´t want to expand east? We have a treaty not to do so. Why are treaties with the US worthless?

1. Free elections are how free societies rule themselves. If you don't care about them, then you don't care if your society if free.

2. The stupid Political Class certainly wanted it. And now we have to have military that is ready to fight freaking Russia right on it's border. That requires a far more massive and expensive military than we would need just to keep the sea lanes open and our homeland safe.

3. The show is an out of control trainwreck. THey planned for Hillary, or just maybe Bush to win. This is not staged. This is what freedom looks like.

4. YOur leadership chooses to go along. Your leadership chooses to not make the obvious calls to protect your societies. Take it up with them.

[...

4. I am not lawmaker.

1. Free elections are how free societies rule themselves. If you don't care about them, then you don't care if your society if free.

2. The stupid Political Class certainly wanted it. And now we have to have military that is ready to fight freaking Russia right on it's border. That requires a far more massive and expensive military than we would need just to keep the sea lanes open and our homeland safe.

3. The show is an out of control trainwreck. THey planned for Hillary, or just maybe Bush to win. This is not staged. This is what freedom looks like.

4. YOur leadership chooses to go along. Your leadership chooses to not make the obvious calls to protect your societies. Take it up with them.
1. So you vote for the SPD to keep the CDU away, and you know what they gonna do? They make a fucking coalition!

2. And Trump is not changing this why?

3. Because he´s a hoax. Hillary President? You mean that Hillary who falls randomly and needs drugs to stand up? No, Trump was planned. He is the second big change hot air establishment rebel but the Americans simply don´t care.

4. That is not linked to US foreign policy. If something is not good, I can complain. At least here, where freedom of speech prevails.

[...

4. I am not lawmaker.

1. So you vote for the SPD to keep the CDU away, and you know what they gonna do? They make a fucking coalition!

3. Because he´s a hoax. Hillary President? You mean that Hillary who falls randomly and needs drugs to stand up? No, Trump was planned. He is the second big change hot air establishment rebel but the Americans simply don´t care.

4. That is not linked to US foreign policy. If something is not good, I can complain. At least here, where freedom of speech prevails.

1. Sorry your politicians suck. I can relate. That is no excuse to be soft on commies. They would fucking kill you.

2. IMO? Probably afraid of the political firestorm such a radical change would bring.

3. You are being paranoid. I like a good Conspiracy Theory as much as the next guy, but what you describe is not credible.

4. Oh, you like Freedom of speech, but don't care about free elections, nor if commies supervise them?

[...

4. I am not lawmaker.

1. Sorry your politicians suck. I can relate. That is no excuse to be soft on commies. They would fucking kill you.

2. IMO? Probably afraid of the political firestorm such a radical change would bring.

3. You are being paranoid. I like a good Conspiracy Theory as much as the next guy, but what you describe is not credible.

4. Oh, you like Freedom of speech, but don't care about free elections, nor if commies supervise them?
1. What has that to do with what we talk about?

2. That´s a lame excuse and even if true would be no reason to support Trump.

3. No, you are gullible. Trump did actually nothing and continues the old politics.

4. If you have free elections and there is no party that actually tries to serve the people and country, you donßt need them.

3. No, you are gullible. Trump did actually nothing and continues the old politics.

4. If you have free elections and there is no party that actually tries to serve the people and country, you donßt need them.

1. The importance of free elections and not trust Stalin to give you a free election. He would fucking kill you.

2. Keep in mind that his opponent wanted to issue a NO FLY Zone in Syria, giving orders to US pilots to fire on Russian planes!

3. Trump's illegal immigration policy is already significantly different. He is renegotiating trade deals. These two moves, even incomplete as they are, are already a significant change.

4. At least they can't round you up and put you in death camps like the commies historically do. That's something.

1. The importance of free elections and not trust Stalin to give you a free election. He would fucking kill you.

2. Keep in mind that his opponent wanted to issue a NO FLY Zone in Syria, giving orders to US pilots to fire on Russian planes!

3. Trump's illegal immigration policy is already significantly different. He is renegotiating trade deals. These two moves, even incomplete as they are, are already a significant change.

4. At least they can't round you up and put you in death camps like the commies historically do. That's something.
We can see the regimes dismissing free elections when the outcome is not in their favor. Venezuela:
400px-2018_Venezuelan_presidential_election_recognition_map.svg.png

So what´s your point?

2. Hillary didn´t want to fire at Russian planes but. Consult the presidential debates. What Trumps has opposed during his campaign, Trump has become during his presidency. He is a traitor.

3. What has changed?

4. A Trabi is way better than no car.
550px-Trabis%2C_Autos%2C_DDR_%28Pixabay%29.jpg

Brexit vote has cost each UK household £900, says Mark Carney

£900 worse off already and it is going to get worse. The pounds fall has made shop goods more expensive and all uk firms are reining in ahead of the apocalypse.

Your government is purposefully NOT adjusting policy to deal wit the change. They are purposefully trying to sabotage the nation so they can punish the people for not following them.
What adjustments would you suggest ?

Forum List

Back