Brexit on the brink

Foreign investment in the UK has fallen 92% since 2016. Why?

A 92% drop in foreign investment is huge. Companies want access to the EU market not a backwater.

Frankly, I have not found a single company in the UK worth investing in. The US market has better growth in the time period you mentioned.
I am putting my money into other markets currently, at least until the dust has settled. Its the only sensible thing to do.

Brexit vote has cost each UK household £900, says Mark Carney

£900 worse off already and it is going to get worse. The pounds fall has made shop goods more expensive and all uk firms are reining in ahead of the apocalypse.

Your government is purposefully NOT adjusting policy to deal wit the change. They are purposefully trying to sabotage the nation so they can punish the people for not following them.
What adjustments would you suggest ?

Sending Nigel Farage to the US to negotiate a bi lateral trade deal, outside of the EU.

£900 worse off already and it is going to get worse. The pounds fall has made shop goods more expensive and all uk firms are reining in ahead of the apocalypse.

Your government is purposefully NOT adjusting policy to deal wit the change. They are purposefully trying to sabotage the nation so they can punish the people for not following them.

Sending Nigel Farage to the US to negotiate a bi lateral trade deal, outside of the EU.
Serious suggestions please.

Farage was one of the first supportive foreign politicians. He has met with the President as friends already.

Who would be better to represent the UK for such a deal?

Do you want to have a bi lateral trade deal with the US?

We're on the road to Car-mageddon: How hard Brexit will drive industry to ruin | Daily Mail Online

Car industry spells it out. Carmageddon.
The key thing here is that its the Daily Heil hosting this article. They have been 100% brexiters all along.

Daily Heil?

Are you linking us to some nazis site?

Screw that shit. I don't care what they have to say.

And I'm disappointed that you do.

NOt surprised. It makes a lot of sense. For you.

I did have a low opinion of you.

But you have failed to even live up to that.

A gay nazis. What is the world coming to?

Coming from you?

:290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back