German Foreign Minister excludes US from the West, US no longer important

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Will consequences follow this signals? Gabriel implyed that the US is responsible for the situation in the Middle East and now he stresses that its foreign policy will just cause more people to seek refuge in Europe. This means the US is fueling the war. There must be major changes in terms of sovereignty and peace. How much longer will the EU be Washingtons clown that can be dragged into conflicts and wars even against its partners? How much longer will they support agendas targeting themselves? This must end. Brave words, Frau Merkel, Herr Gabriel. Now come the deeds.

"With the “breakdown of the US as an important nation” he said, “the west is becoming a bit smaller”. He also delivered an interpretation of why this development described by him was occuring: “This is unfortunately a signal of changes in the world’s balance of power”."
German Foreign Minister excludes US from the West

Will consequences follow this signals? Gabriel implyed that the US is responsible for the situation in the Middle East and now he stresses that its foreign policy will just cause more people to seek refuge in Europe. This means the US is fueling the war. There must be major changes in terms of sovereignty and peace. How much longer will the EU be Washingtons clown that can be dragged into conflicts and wars even against its partners? How much longer will they support agendas targeting themselves? This must end. Brave words, Frau Merkel, Herr Gabriel. Now come the deeds.

"With the “breakdown of the US as an important nation” he said, “the west is becoming a bit smaller”. He also delivered an interpretation of why this development described by him was occuring: “This is unfortunately a signal of changes in the world’s balance of power”."
German Foreign Minister excludes US from the West

So they are fine with us pulling our troops out.

as Correl says . Plus , just let the germans pay up . If they want to leave nato its fine . USA , Japan , Canada , England and others will be just fine without the germans and the 'eu' i think . Also keep the next few wars in europe and the middle east is ok with me BPreister .

As the EU, especially Germany, becomes more and more islamic, it will necessarily pull away from those countries less islamic and unwilling to become more islamic.

as Correl says . Plus , just let the germans pay up . If they want to leave nato its fine . USA , Japan , Canada , England and others will be just fine without the germans and the 'eu' i think . Also keep the next few wars in europe and the middle east is ok with me BPreister .
We will see if and what happens. And why should we pay up? Just to be dragged into pointless wars, that are unnecessary? Come on.

We will see if and what happens. And why should we pay up? Just to be dragged into pointless wars, that are unnecessary? Come on.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- ok with me , and the wars might stay in europe the way that it was before the USA and nato BPreister .

As the EU, especially Germany, becomes more and more islamic, it will necessarily pull away from those countries less islamic and unwilling to become more islamic.

Absolutely! Merkle is already normalizing rape!
---------------------------------------------------------- One way that the merkel looks at rape is that rape is just another slice from the loaf . Most times the woman survives and if there is pregnancy well there is easy abortion available and if the woman becomes sick or diseased , well there are drugs available Tipsy and WillowTree .

------------------------------------------------------------------------- ok with me , and the wars might stay in europe the way that it was before the USA and nato BPreister .
You had your own wars. Mexico, Southern Federation. Not to mention: Everywhere and always.

you should pay up simply because you AGREED to pay BPreister !!
We agreed somehow to the two percent. But this is not a contract clause. We would need to spend some more in the future to rebuild our army. Any future relation cannot be based on our WWII defeat.

At most, Germany just has to wait 4 years before the U.S. rejoins the west again. Probably sooner, as the FBI gets deeper into the Russia investigation.

You had your own wars. Mexico, Southern Federation. Not to mention: Everywhere and always.
---------------------------------------- except for the civil war the usa is pretty free of war . What is it , the American Revolution , War of 1812 , mexican - American war and the Civil War and thats it . The only big war was the Civil War . ---------------- But you guys had WW1 where millions and civilians were killed and then WW2 where millions and civilians were killed and both times the entire europe and England were the battle ground . Plus how many other wars in europe before ww1 . Spell it out if i am incorrect please .

Last edited:
We agreed somehow to the two percent. But this is not a contract clause. We would need to spend some more in the future to rebuild our army. Any future relation cannot be based on our WWII defeat.
That's what they said after WW1 too. Islam is going to slap the fat German around and take his lunch money.

------------------------------------------------ wars everywhere and always , well the best way for the USA to fight wars is on foreign soil . Besides that , the war in vietnam never affected the USA or you euros , same for the current wars in the middle east . Course you are getting muslims by the boatload but thats the fault of your 'merkels' . As contrast see 'Viktor Orban ' and Poland who say that they won't accept muslim refugees BPreister ,

That's what they said after WW1 too. Islam is going to slap the fat German around and take his lunch money.
--------------------------------------------------- i think that you are correct IceWeasel !!

---------------------------------------- except for the civil war the usa is pretty free of war . What is it , the American Revolution , War of 1812 , mexican - American war and the Civil War and thats it . The only big war was the Civil War , ---------------- But you guys had WW1 where millions and civilians were killed and then WW2 where millions and civilians were killed and both times the entire europe and England were the battle ground . Plus how many other wars in europe before ww1 . Spell it out if i am incorrect please .
I count 106 wars involving the US.

Forum List

Back