Brexit dividend - train services to Europe stopped

We wouldn’t. That’s why bus and rail service in US will never be popular enough to turn a profit.
I think that they only turn a profit in heavily built up areas where a lot of people live.
Everywhere else they require some form of public subsidy.

I think that they only turn a profit in heavily built up areas where a lot of people live.
Everywhere else they require some form of public subsidy
That’s why public transportation will never be a major factor here in the USA. People won’t pay the prices (either in fares or taxes) to allow it to develop like it is in Europe.

Can you imagine a country that is such a worthless shithole, that the only way that it can hope to function, the only way that it can avoid all the ills that have been the secondary subjects of about two dozen different instances of the same thread by [user=56584]Tainted Tommy[/user], is to give up its sovereignty and submit itself to rule by a distant, unaccountable foreign power?

It's too bad that my country wasted the lives of hundreds of thousands of our own best men, a few generations ago, to save worthless parasite nations such as the UK from the foreign domination that they apparently deserved and wanted all along.

Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers died for nothing.

That's Remoaners for ya. They're worried about trains and scientists.

Fuck “civilised”.

My ancestors fought and won two wars against your ancestors, to save our country from your degenerate notions of “civilised”.
Which wars? Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq? Can't have been Independence, that was down to the French. Or are you thinking of your part time role in the World Wars where you have the brain dead idea America won them?

Forum List

Back