Brexit dividend - train services to Europe stopped

Can you imagine a country that is such a worthless shithole, that the only way that it can hope to function, the only way that it can avoid all the ills that have been the secondary subjects of about two dozen different instances of the same thread by Tainted Tommy, is to give up its sovereignty and submit itself to rule by a distant, unaccountable foreign power?

It's too bad that my country wasted the lives of hundreds of thousands of our own best men, a few generations ago, to save worthless parasite nations such as the UK from the foreign domination that they apparently deserved and wanted all along.

Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers died for nothing.

They have already cancelled stops in Kent. Now passengers have to make the trip to central London to catch one of the dwindling number of trains.

We werent told that would happen.

Why would you want to go to Disneyland Paris anyhow? There are still flights to Orlando, USA from the UK.

They have already cancelled stops in Kent. Now passengers have to make the trip to central London to catch one of the dwindling number of trains.

We werent told that would happen.
This would put me off going to Europe

New rules for visitors to the EU are due to come into force by the end of May next year.
The system will mean travellers from outside the bloc must have their fingerprints scanned and photograph taken, instead of having their passport manually stamped.

Your link.

Seems like they are not wanting to have visitors.

Thanks for the compassion. You guys burst into tears if you are asked to wear a mask How would you cope with this shit ?
I don’t burst into tears over a mask, I wear them, I think it is silly but I do my part.

We drive, we don’t rely on public transportation as it is unreliable. You constantly bitch about America and how much better you are than we, so eat it, I have no compassion. So you don’t get to go to Disney, BFD! Boo Hoo! What are you like 4?

I don’t burst into tears over a mask, I wear them, I think it is silly but I do my part.

We drive, we don’t rely on public transportation as it is unreliable. You constantly bitch about America and how much better you are than we, so eat it, I have no compassion. So you don’t get to go to Disney, BFD! Boo Hoo! What are you like 4?
Its not just about Disney. They have stopped many services to Paris.Ive driven in France many times but the train is a lot more comfortable, particularly now the ports are clogged up because of Brexit.

Nobody is going to die because of this. But it is a backward step which drags us back to grimmer days.We were told that everything would be better but in fact everything is worse.

Its not just about Disney. They have stopped many services to Paris.Ive driven in France many times but the train is a lot more comfortable, particularly now the ports are clogged up because of Brexit.

Nobody is going to die because of this. But it is a backward step which drags us back to grimmer days.We were told that everything would be better but in fact everything is worse.
Yeah, you are bitching over nothing. You can still get there, but you have to drive. You can‘t be a fat lazy bastard and expect someone to take you, you sound like a spoiled brat. Get in a car and drive, how lazy are you?

Hell we were told things would be better with Trump and then Biden and so far they both have made it worse. Gee, politicians lie.

Yeah, you are bitching over nothing. You can still get there, but you have to drive. You can‘t be a fat lazy bastard and expect someone to take you, you sound like a spoiled brat. Get in a car and drive, how lazy are you?

Hell we were told things would be better with Trump and then Biden and so far they both have made it worse. Gee, politicians lie.
Try discussing things in a civilised way for a change.

Try discussing things in a civilised way for a change.
I am civilized, you constantly berate the United States in thread after thread and then want sympathy from us over a little item like Disney? Give me a break, why should we care about you after the things you say about us? Why Do we need to be sympathetic to you when you tell us what a bad place we live in?

If you want to be civil, then you need to be civil, it doesn‘t flow just one way.

I am civilized, you constantly berate the United States in thread after thread and then want sympathy from us over a little item like Disney? Give me a break, why should we care about you after the things you say about us? Why Do we need to be sympathetic to you when you tell us what a bad place we live in?

If you want to be civil, then you need to be civil, it doesn‘t flow just one way.
My posts ar pro America.Trump and his right wing trash arent America. They were rejected by Ameica.

My posts ar pro America.Trump and his right wing trash arent America. They were rejected by Ameica.
No they aren't you call American all sorts of names on this site, and then you want civility, you become civil, and I will become civil but I really don't feel bad about a train going or not going to Disney, it is a small issue in a big world. I drive everywhere I don't use trains, buses and rarely use planes. I love to drive and love the idea that I can leave at anytime I want, go any route I want, stop where I want and I get to see more of North and South America.

Forum List

Back