Brexit busted.

Obama's Brexit message.

We saved your asses in WW2, now do what you are told.
He was giving an honest opinion which wasnt to the taste of the little Englanders who want to live in the 50s. Have they actually spoken to any of the countries that they want to trade with ?
I think we know the answer to that.

It was no opinion. It was an ultimatum.
No it wasnt. They are currently in the middle of trade negotiations, why should Britain jump the queue ?
He also said that it would happen but not any time soon.
People are being sold a step in the dark dressed up as La La Land.
Its not gonna happen.

I watched and heard what he said. It seems you didn't.

Obama's Brexit message.

He was giving an honest opinion which wasnt to the taste of the little Englanders who want to live in the 50s. Have they actually spoken to any of the countries that they want to trade with ?

No it wasnt. They are currently in the middle of trade negotiations, why should Britain jump the queue ?
Its not gonna happen.

Had it on the radio. I had to pull over because I was cheering every word.

Obama's Brexit message.

Its not gonna happen.

You felt the need to tell me about it?

Its not gonna happen.

Suck it up Babe.

Wasn't sure, but it always seemed the advantages to staying outweighed any disadvantages. One can never be sure with the Brits, though. They have irrational tendencies (especially their virulence concerning France and the French).
Its a straight choice between what you know and the great unknown.
The EU does need reform but even if it was the land of milk and honey there are some who would want out.
Essentially they yearn for the old days of Empire when Britain was white and we could lord it over the "darkies".

Are those your vies, if they are you are being very racist. Those who have the intelligence can see that the E.U. is forcing the UK to pay more and more for less and less. Our economy is growing and the E.U. want more of the pie, so put obstacles in the way. Our welfare bill is soaring and the EU want us to take in even more criminal migrants. Our NHS is floundering under the pressure of migrants demanding treatment. Our schools are failing because so many pupils don't understand English, so have to be educated in basics first leaving the English speaking pupils to sit bored in class.
Just picking up one point. Our NHS is floundering because the tories have cut funding every year they have been in power. In actual fact it would collapse completely if you kick out the migrant workers. I cant even be arsed to address the rest of your froth. There is no substance to any of it.

The NHS was floundering more under Labour than it is now because of the numbers of migrants with untreatable diseases. We eradicated many social diseases in the UK like T.B. and Polio only to see them re-emerge in numbers during the 1990's. Then the AIDS epidemic amongst Africans that flooded the NHS hoping for a miracle cure. That is why G.B. stole money from the pensioners leaving many destitute. It is the migrant workers that cost the NHS dear as many don't understand English and cant relay the prescription rules properly. In some cases they have even prescribed the wrong medication and killed the patient. The medical professions many groups have reported how their is a glut of British nurses and doctors that are sacked at the end of their training while overseas medical professionals were given the jobs and had their moving fees paid.
You really are a foul individual arent you ?

Because I tell the truth about the Labour party and the other neo Marxists. You don't like seeing the truth because you know it will destroy your fellow neo Marxists one day. The evidence is there and you know it and you are losing the arguments every time. It is you that is the foul individual, and you are a hanger on of an even fouler political ideology.

SO WHO WILL BE FIRST ON YOUR LIST IF YOU EVER GET ABSOLUTE POWER TO BE DISSAPPEARED ?

Obama's Brexit message.

Better than the little taff's that want to live in the 17C isn't it

Obama's Brexit message.

Its not gonna happen.

So that tom,my tainted can keep getting his handouts from the E.U. and the English taxpayers. You have nothing to give the UK now the mines are closed, apart from water and sheep, so should have your subsidies cut.

The EU does need reform but even if it was the land of milk and honey there are some who would want out.
Essentially they yearn for the old days of Empire when Britain was white and we could lord it over the "darkies".

Are those your vies, if they are you are being very racist. Those who have the intelligence can see that the E.U. is forcing the UK to pay more and more for less and less. Our economy is growing and the E.U. want more of the pie, so put obstacles in the way. Our welfare bill is soaring and the EU want us to take in even more criminal migrants. Our NHS is floundering under the pressure of migrants demanding treatment. Our schools are failing because so many pupils don't understand English, so have to be educated in basics first leaving the English speaking pupils to sit bored in class.
Just picking up one point. Our NHS is floundering because the tories have cut funding every year they have been in power. In actual fact it would collapse completely if you kick out the migrant workers. I cant even be arsed to address the rest of your froth. There is no substance to any of it.

The NHS was floundering more under Labour than it is now because of the numbers of migrants with untreatable diseases. We eradicated many social diseases in the UK like T.B. and Polio only to see them re-emerge in numbers during the 1990's. Then the AIDS epidemic amongst Africans that flooded the NHS hoping for a miracle cure. That is why G.B. stole money from the pensioners leaving many destitute. It is the migrant workers that cost the NHS dear as many don't understand English and cant relay the prescription rules properly. In some cases they have even prescribed the wrong medication and killed the patient. The medical professions many groups have reported how their is a glut of British nurses and doctors that are sacked at the end of their training while overseas medical professionals were given the jobs and had their moving fees paid.

Because I tell the truth about the Labour party and the other neo Marxists. You don't like seeing the truth because you know it will destroy your fellow neo Marxists one day. The evidence is there and you know it and you are losing the arguments every time. It is you that is the foul individual, and you are a hanger on of an even fouler political ideology.

SO WHO WILL BE FIRST ON YOUR LIST IF YOU EVER GET ABSOLUTE POWER TO BE DISSAPPEARED ?
The irony is that time and again your wacky claims are exposed as lies and you still come back for more.

Brexit will hasten collapse of European Union

Brexit risks hastening the collapse of the European Union and plunging the continent into the chaos of the 1930s, said Yanis Varoufakis, the former Greek finance minister.

The academic economist, who was briefly in charge of the country’s finance ministry at the height of the Eurozone crisis, delivered the warning to a high profile audience of business leaders at the Global Financial Markets Forum in Abu Dhabi.

British prime minister David Cameron has set June 23rd as the date for a referendum on the country’s membership of the European Union.

“The disintegration of the European Union will push us in to the…1930s,” Varoufakis said, predicting “a deflationary Deutsche Mark zone east of the Rhine and North of the Alps which would leave millions of working poor unemployed, and send the rest of Europe to “a cesspool of very high inflation”.

“The only people who will benefit from that will be the ultranationalists – the Marine Le Pens, the Golden Dawns,” he said.

While Mr Varoufakis said that he would be tempted to vote to leave the European Union, were he to have a vote, in order to give Brussels and Cameron “a bloody nose”, he said that a vote to leave would turn Europe into “that kind of divided continent that would become a black hole that would consume Britain as well”.

“So it is not in the interest of Britain to get out of this terrible Europe,”

The European Union faces so many different crises that it has been—until now—impossible to predict the precise catalyst for its likely demise. The obvious candidates for destroying the EU include the looming refugee crisis, the tottering banking structure that is resistant to both bail-outs and bail-ins, the public distrust of the political establishment, and the nearly immobilized EU institutions.

But the most immediate crisis that could spell the EU’s doom is Prime Minister David Cameron’s failure to wrest from Brussels concessions that he needs in order to placate the increasingly euroskeptic British public. Prime Minister Cameron has failed because the EU cannot grant the necessary concessions. There are three special reasons, as well as one underlying reality, that have made Cameron’s task impossible.

First, a profound reform of the EU-British relationship, which Cameron initially promised, was always impossible, because it required a “treaty change” in each of the twenty-eight EU member-states, and that could not happen without approval by either parliamentary votes or, and this is especially difficult, national referenda that Brussels dreads. There is simply no appetite in Europe to run such risks in order to appease the UK.

Second, Cameron was willing to settle for a compromise, but failed to obtain most of what he needed, because Brussels fears that other member states will follow the British example and demand similar accommodations. That would result in a “smorgasbord EU” in which each country could pick and choose what serves its own best interests. In other words, it would make a mockery of “an ever closer Europe.”

And so, Cameron ended up with what one Conservative Member of Parliament, Jacob Rees-Mogg, called a "thin gruel [of a reform] has been further watered down."

The EU Will Likely Implode

The irony is that time and again your wacky claims are exposed as lies and you still come back for more.

No lies unless you count yours, we can all see how few there are who support islamonazi immigration and terrorism these days. Your dogma is no longer valid

Its not gonna happen.

Suck it up Babe.

I do not think that the EU is in the interest of the US. I also think that Britain will benefit from leaving the EU.

Its not gonna happen.

Suck it up Babe.

I do not think that the EU is in the interest of the US. I also think that Britain will benefit from leaving the EU.

Obama made it clear yesterday that in terms of trading, the EU is in the interest of the US. He said there could be a US-UK trade agreement “down the line” but warned: “It’s not going to happen any time soon, because our focus is on negotiating with a big bloc, the EU."

The UK should never have gotten herself embroiled in the abortion that is the EU. Wealthy countries are forced to impoverish their people to prop up corrupt governments who pander to imbeciles. Take Greece as an example. A wonderful country to visit but the Public Sector sucks the country dry. The UK and Germany have been forced to prop up that corrupt government for years.

The UK should never have gotten herself embroiled in the abortion that is the EU. Wealthy countries are forced to impoverish their people to prop up corrupt governments who pander to imbeciles. Take Greece as an example. A wonderful country to visit but the Public Sector sucks the country dry. The UK and Germany have been forced to prop up that corrupt government for years.

It started off as a loose trading alliance of Northern European states, known as the Common Market. The British, who weren't that enthusiastic about it, were refused entry by the French. De Gaulle saying he knew how the British 'were'.

Eventually, after much lobbying by passionate pro Europeans, Britain became a member.

Since then, the whole creation has morphed into a bureaucratic monster.

It started off as a loose trading alliance of Northern European states, known as the Common Market. The British, who weren't that enthusiastic about it, were refused entry by the French. De Gaulle saying he knew how the British 'were'.

Eventually, after much lobbying by passionate pro Europeans, Britain became a member.

As was intended.

As was intended.

By whom?

Wasn't sure, but it always seemed the advantages to staying outweighed any disadvantages. One can never be sure with the Brits, though. They have irrational tendencies (especially their virulence concerning France and the French).
Why would anyone want to stay in the E.U which is ran by criminal international bankers that robbed every country in it of their sovereignty??

THERE4EYEM SAID:
Wasn't sure, but it always seemed the advantages to staying outweighed any disadvantages. One can never be sure with the Brits, though. They have irrational tendencies (especially their virulence concerning France and the French).*

What do you mean one can never sure about the Brits?

We don't have any virulence against the French. They do towards us. They don't like the way we cook vegetables.

As was intended.

By whom?

The globalists who are pushing it.

Forum List

Back