Breitbart...full blown Racist

Liberals are sure OBSESSED with THE color of ones skin tone.

This way they can scream RACISM over EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.

Had this woman been a WHITE Republican, you think they would be crying over this WOMANS job lose?

And it was the OBAMA administration that FIRED the poor little woman. but don't let that get in your way of hating AND blaming OTHER FOR IT.:eusa_whistle:

You're obsessed with bashing and hating liberals. Everyone's obsessed by something.

Had this woman been a WHITE Republican, you think they would be crying over this WOMANS job lose?

And it was the OBAMA administration that FIRED the poor little woman. but don't let that get in your way of hating AND blaming OTHER FOR IT.:eusa_whistle:

You're obsessed with bashing and hating liberals. Everyone's obsessed by something.

well you might be onto something there.:lol:

I see nothing wrong with bashing liberals, even to the point of bashing their heads.

The real question people should be asking is this. Who from that local naacp metting where the video was shot. Sent those selective excerpts to Brietbart?

Had this been a white woman speaking in the same context I would find it admirable.

But boy can I imagine what yours and the rest of the right wing nut brigade's outrage-o-meter would be like had this been a white woman falsely branded a racist and fired by the Obama Administration ... it would be his Chappaquiddick. Literally.

Moot point, anyway. Andy Breitbart isn't posterizing any snippets of white female Republicans "admitting their racism" during this lifetime.

You know ... It's funny how mum a lot of people are to how blatant, and out in the open a hit job this was.

And you dont see the left branding the tea party as racist becuase of a few bad apples scattered amonst 10's of thosuands is blatant?

Lets be fair here. The far left and the far right are both using the race card for political expediency.

We, the people need to put a stop to it.

The real question people should be asking is this. Who from that local naacp metting where the video was shot. Sent those selective excerpts to Brietbart?

Ah, the conspiracy theory. Breitbart was set up, LOL. In your dreams, you know, the ones about Ann Coulter.

No, but you continually appear to be.

Oh really?

It would seem to me that an organization that promotes the advancement of a people BASED SOLELY ON THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN, and to the exclusion of others, BASED SOLELY ON THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN would be seen as racist by ANY honest person.

Oh .... I forgot .... you're a liberal, Guerrilla. Nice name, BTW, are you also a militant JackNut?

That explains why you cannot see the forest because of all those pesky trees in the way. :cuckoo:

Actually, I do not see it as racist as it pertains to an organization that is promoting the advancement of African Americans. Whether or not their members are racist is another topic. But the idea of an organization to help a race that, when they started, were well behind the 8 ball in equality, is an necessary initiative.

It is not easy to start behind the 8 ball. Any extra help is necessary.

And I am not a liberal so please do not insult me with that. I am a conservative who understands how tough things were for an African American to become mainstreamed.

I will say this, however. I do not believe the NAACP has taken their cause in the right direction. They seem to creating a bigger divide as opposed to concentrating on eliminating the divide.

But that is for another thread.

And that is part of the problem, Afro-American, or African American, or Italian American , or Mexican American, or German American. We will continue to have these racial problems and be non-united untill we all become Americans first and foremost. Me, I am 100% American, where my great great great grandmother was born doesn't matter.

Oh really?

It would seem to me that an organization that promotes the advancement of a people BASED SOLELY ON THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN, and to the exclusion of others, BASED SOLELY ON THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN would be seen as racist by ANY honest person.

Oh .... I forgot .... you're a liberal, Guerrilla. Nice name, BTW, are you also a militant JackNut?

That explains why you cannot see the forest because of all those pesky trees in the way. :cuckoo:

Actually, I do not see it as racist as it pertains to an organization that is promoting the advancement of African Americans. Whether or not their members are racist is another topic. But the idea of an organization to help a race that, when they started, were well behind the 8 ball in equality, is an necessary initiative.

It is not easy to start behind the 8 ball. Any extra help is necessary.

And I am not a liberal so please do not insult me with that. I am a conservative who understands how tough things were for an African American to become mainstreamed.

I will say this, however. I do not believe the NAACP has taken their cause in the right direction. They seem to creating a bigger divide as opposed to concentrating on eliminating the divide.

But that is for another thread.

And that is part of the problem, Afro-American, or African American, or Italian American , or Mexican American, or German American. We will continue to have these racial problems and be non-united untill we all become Americans first and foremost. Me, I am 100% American, where my great great great grandmother was born doesn't matter.

African Americans were labelled as an inferior race for a couple of hundred years by our poiliticians, the media and the people overall.

They had a lot to overcome.

Your ancestors were here by choice. That TOO makes a difference.

However, I respect your point being made. I just believe the issue is a lot deeper than that.

Had this been a white woman speaking in the same context I would find it admirable.

But boy can I imagine what yours and the rest of the right wing nut brigade's outrage-o-meter would be like had this been a white woman falsely branded a racist and fired by the Obama Administration ... it would be his Chappaquiddick. Literally.

Moot point, anyway. Andy Breitbart isn't posterizing any snippets of white female Republicans "admitting their racism" during this lifetime.

You know ... It's funny how mum a lot of people are to how blatant, and out in the open a hit job this was.

And you dont see the left branding the tea party as racist becuase of a few bad apples scattered amonst 10's of thosuands is blatant?

Lets be fair here. The far left and the far right are both using the race card for political expediency.

We, the people need to put a stop to it.

While I see a difference between the scattered racism at the Tea Parties and the "racism" of Ms. Sherrod, I understand your point and agree that the exploitation of race is out of control. A big problem is that there are big vehicles willing to drive that exploitation train all the way to hell.

Ah, the conspiracy theory. Breitbart was set up, LOL. In your dreams, you know, the ones about Ann Coulter.

Not a conspiracy theory. Just simple questions. Who had control of the video? We know the answer to that the naacp did. So who at that local naacp released those excerpts? Or who did they give the video to that would release them? Quit deflecting.

isn't an organization devoted to the advancement of an entire race of people racist?

No, but you continually appear to be.

Oh really?

Better read the NAACP's mission statement and charter before spouting off nonsense and calling other people dishonest.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh wait....yer serious aren't you? You saying this is another case of wingnuts blaming the left for their messes?

Andrew Breitbart committed an act of pure racism. He defamed a black woman for the purposes of discrediting an organization devoted to the advancement of black people.

His actions were racist. His motive was racist.

In a time when everyone loves to complain that the term 'racist' is thrown around much too loosely, too frequently, and too often without sufficient cause,

this time it was unequivocal, irrefutable, undiluted, unadulterated, and indisputable

RACISM.
Let's HEAR IT....for the support he got from FAUX Noise!!!!!!

To put it clearly,

Andrew Breitbart's crime had a specific motive - to impugn the NAACP in retaliation for the NAACP's previous words and actions directed at the Tea Party.

Because of the specificity of that motive, the crime required a specific victim - a BLACK victim. Shirley Sherrod has to be BLACK to be victimized by Breitbart,

otherwise she serves no purpose in relation to his motive. No other race/color works.

...therefore, Breitbart's crime specifically targets a person who was black, BECAUSE she is black. Sherrod's color is not incidental to the crime; she does not just happen to be a black victim - the crime REQUIRES a black victim.

therefore Breitbart's action was RACIST by the most basic definition of that word.

To put it clearly,

Andrew Breitbart's crime had a specific motive - to impugn the NAACP in retaliation for the NAACP's previous words and actions directed at the Tea Party.

Because of the specificity of that motive, the crime required a specific victim - a BLACK victim. Shirley Sherrod has to be BLACK to be victimized by Breitbart,

otherwise she serves no purpose in relation to his motive. No other race/color works.

...therefore, Breitbart's crime specifically targets a person who was black, BECAUSE she is black. Sherrod's color is not incidental to the crime; she does not just happen to be a black victim - the crime REQUIRES a black victim.

therefore Breitbart's action was RACIST by the most basic definition of that word.

LOL, this should be moved into conspiracy theory.
and you had to make up all that just to again call SOMEONE A RACIST. SHEESH

To put it clearly,

Tell us what part isn't accurate, fatso.

To put it clearly,

ALL OF IT, peabrain.

ALL OF IT, peabrain.

Much as it leaves a bad taste in my mouth - I have to agree, Stephanie is right.

Not all actions involving race are racism - racist/racism is used way to lightly by partisans on both sides.

Racism:
Main Entry: rac·ism
Pronunciation: \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
Function: noun
Date: 1933
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh wait....yer serious aren't you? You saying this is another case of wingnuts blaming the left for their messes?

As I see it Brietbart, the naacp and th ag. department all share the blame. Breitbart recieved it and played what he recieved. The NAACP who had the original full version reacted to what they saw the same way Brietbart did and never bothered to check the video they had in their possesion. The ag dept. did the same conclusion jumping as the others. They all should have checked the full version for context. Was Breitbart negligent. Sure so were the other players involved. I still want to know just where those exerpts came from and who sent them to Breitbart.

Just a note, I am not blaming anyone. I just want the whole truth. You blame who you like if it makes you feel better.

So no one has listened to what Brietbart said about the video. Why does that not surprise me? Of course if you are left of center anything he says will be a lie, doesn't matter if you hear it or not.

However to be fair he says, and yes I am paraphrasing here, that he released the video to show how the members of the NAACP were cheering her on, and that there was no way they could have known what her story was leading up to.

And you know, if you actually watch the video, the woman was talking to a bunch of racists.
That, of course, the lie that Bigotbart told on HanNITWITy after FOX dishonestly edited out the setup for the "point of redemption" that came before the start of the FOX edited clip.

And in spite of what you say, she was not speaking to a bunch of teabaggers. :lol:

Forum List

Back