Breitbart fans want to be lied to

At about 5:12 p.m., about 100 to 150 protesters, one waving a black flag with an antifa emblem on it, had crowded onto Washington Street near Downtown Crossing. Some faced off with police. Some were maced, and the crowd ran when it was deployed. Officers yelled “move back” and used their bicycles to block the street.

Boston police disperse large crowd near Downtown Crossing - The Boston Globe

About 40,000 people converged on Boston Common Saturday afternoon in a massive counter protest to a so-called “free speech” rally that fell apart and ended earlier than expected.

boston-protests1.jpg

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/19/boston-free-speech-rally/

opposition rally on the left, timely nazi symp "free speech" rally on the right.
:lol:
common11.jpg

xo XO America, Love Boston ;)

There is a trend in the right wing press to just blatantly lie. I see left wing sites in the Uk which twist things and also make mountains out of molehills. But nothing can match the right wing media for just lying.

Why do their readers stick with it ?

Well they just dont care. If it sounds right then that is good enough.

So what outlets are reliable?
Idk.
You don't know.
4i6Ckte.gif

You're consistent. You run your mouth off on a lot of things you don't know.
Are there any reliable news sources?

Sure. I named a handful. Perfectly reliable. Do they cover what I want them to cover all the time? No. Do they avoid subjects entirely? Yes. But what they do cover is sourced and reliable.

You think they're Liberal? Ha!

upload_2017-8-22_0-16-28.png

Here it is, a little bigger (click it):

DHx0aKYUMAAVbtW.jpg:large

And i appreciate you giving me shit about stuff i dont even listen to. Hack :lol:
Yeah, sure you don't. With your history of dishonesty no one believes you.

The left loves money as much as any others. Don't be fooled.
Idk.
You don't know.
4i6Ckte.gif

It was a fair answer, the reviled "MSM" are all profit oriented corporations, so terming THEM leftist is funny though.
I thought we were all Communists. Huh.

The left loves money as much as any others. Don't be fooled.
Idk.
You don't know.
4i6Ckte.gif

It was a fair answer, the reviled "MSM" are all profit oriented corporations, so terming THEM leftist is funny though.
How come, in 5 years, you still haven't been able to master replying to a post the correct way?

They are too stupid to know they're being lied to. Actor James Woods knows this, so he posted pics from a 2015 incident in the U.K. during the Boston protest yesterday.

View attachment 144910

Antifa thugs are everywhere.
You have no clue what protest that even is. But you'll label anything.

Antifa thugs in Dover

ANTIFA started to throw glass bottles, fireworks, flares and other assortment of missiles at the Nationalists. After about half an hour, the police finally moved the Reds into the adjacent car park where more confrontations took place, resulting in a few vehicles being damaged. Eventually the police managed to push the Reds to the top of Russell Street so that the Nationalists could form up to proceed with their lawful right to peaceful protest. The air was full of tension, the call went out by the Parade Marshall for everyone to form up into ranks of 3`s prior to the march, but due to the police trying to kettle the opposition this took longer than expected. A back up plan was agreed that if the opposition could not be moved then the Nationalist procession would about turn and proceed a few hundred yards so that they could march around the Reds. After another anxious half an hour the call was given for the lawful march to proceed, an almighty cheer echoed around the vicinity and the march started, but only for 2oo yards when the police stopped it, due to the Reds splitting up and forming different pockets of resistance along the route.

These Commie thugs are a worldwide plague.
Dover . . . Delaware?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

No, you moron, England.

Commie Antifa thugs are a worldwide curse.
If you're scared, say you're scared.

Antifa thugs are everywhere.

Antifa thugs in Dover

ANTIFA started to throw glass bottles, fireworks, flares and other assortment of missiles at the Nationalists. After about half an hour, the police finally moved the Reds into the adjacent car park where more confrontations took place, resulting in a few vehicles being damaged. Eventually the police managed to push the Reds to the top of Russell Street so that the Nationalists could form up to proceed with their lawful right to peaceful protest. The air was full of tension, the call went out by the Parade Marshall for everyone to form up into ranks of 3`s prior to the march, but due to the police trying to kettle the opposition this took longer than expected. A back up plan was agreed that if the opposition could not be moved then the Nationalist procession would about turn and proceed a few hundred yards so that they could march around the Reds. After another anxious half an hour the call was given for the lawful march to proceed, an almighty cheer echoed around the vicinity and the march started, but only for 2oo yards when the police stopped it, due to the Reds splitting up and forming different pockets of resistance along the route.

Dover . . . Delaware?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

No, you moron, England.

Why, are some of your Commie thug buddies gonna get me?

Antifa thugs in Dover

Dover . . . Delaware?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

No, you moron, England.

You're the one looking for safe spaces for your Nazi lovers.

Antifa thugs in Dover

Dover . . . Delaware?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

No, you moron, England.

You're the one looking for safe spaces for your Nazi lovers.

Da, we must kill the Nazis, eh comrade?

They continue to support a site that blatantly lies to them. The worst kind of sheep.

View attachment 144906

So, what site do YOU support?
Legitimate news sites.
Please be specific as I'm fed up with all of the Left & Right sites.

Well, Clearly one side see the future.
And voted for it to be reborn.

DH5DFFiXYAU7rfD.jpg

Lying press (German: Lügenpresse, lit. 'lying press') is a pejorative political term used largely by German political movements for the printed press and the mass media at large, when it is believed not to have the quest for truth at the heart of its coverage.Lying press - Wikipedia

They continue to support a site that blatantly lies to them. The worst kind of sheep.

View attachment 144906

So, what site do YOU support?
Legitimate news sites.
Please be specific as I'm fed up with all of the Left & Right sites.

Well, Clearly one side see the future.
And voted for it to be reborn.

DH5DFFiXYAU7rfD.jpg

Lying press (German: Lügenpresse, lit. 'lying press') is a pejorative political term used largely by German political movements for the printed press and the mass media at large, when it is believed not to have the quest for truth at the heart of its coverage.Lying press - Wikipedia
Yawn...

Forum List

Back