Breitbart attacking Trumpcare!?

Breitbart takes aim at GOP healthcare bill

Need any more proof that Trump (as I predicted) has sold out to the GOP establishment?
Yeah, we'd like some proof. Can we see some, please?

Learn to read is step one, and no, I'm not going to teach you how to read, Hector.
Oh, I know how to read very well. As I've said many times these "links", most of the time are not any kind of proof. Proof would be some facts that hold up in court. You never will have anything remotely resembling that.

Need any more proof that Trump (as I predicted) has sold out to the GOP establishment?

Learn to read is step one, and no, I'm not going to teach you how to read, Hector.
Oh, I know how to read very well. As I've said many times these "links", most of the time are not any kind of proof. Proof would be some facts that hold up in court. You never will have anything remotely resembling that.
The hill is a fairly right wing site, are you saying you have evidence to the contrary? or are you just being [pigheaded]?

Last edited by a moderator:

The hill is a fairly right wing site, are you saying you have evidence to the contrary? or are you just being a dickhead?
What does being a conservative site have to do with it being true or not? How would I, a private citizen, have any proof of what goes on in Washington? I know just as much as you which in reality is not very much, other than what the media feeds me. Most of it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

There is no Trumpcare.
And it's no wonder why you folks wanted to see the GOP plan last year, just so you could make fun of it. Problem with the critics is the Ryan plan is almost the same shit as Obamacare. How can they criticize it with a straight face?

1. Is it Paul Ryan's bill, essentially?
2. Is Paul the quintessential Establishment Republican?
3. Is Trump supporting the bill?
4. Is there significant opposition to the bill from the anti-establishment Republicans?

You have made it clear that you don't believe any source unless you already agree with what they say. so

upload_2017-3-12_9-3-4.png

Anytime the government plays Robin Hood it's a failure

4. Is there significant opposition to the bill from the anti-establishment Republicans?

Hey, yes, by all means, take your time with these questions.

lol

Having health insurance that you cannot afford to use is effectively the same as not having health insurance!!

Yup, Paul Ryan is an asshole too.
The best argument the Democrats can make on this Ryancare is even worse than Obamacare was, but that only works if you have a corrupt media willing to parrot your silly talking points without questioning them at all.
Obamacare is collapsing, and the best thing the GOP can do is do nothing and just let it happen. So while the media and the Democrats scream like banshees over the destruction of health care in America that Democrats and Barack Obama caused, Republicans could do the smart thing and just talk to cameras about how terrible it all is. But no. They aren't Democrats. They are doing exactly what the Democrats want by trying to head it off.
I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

Yup, Paul Ryan is an asshole too.
The best argument the Democrats can make on this is this bill is even worse than theirs was, but that only works if you have a corrupt media willing to parrot your silly talking points without questioning them at all.
Obamacare is collapsing, and the best thing the GOP can do is do nothing and just let it happen. So while the media and the Democrats scream like banshees over the destruction of health care in America that Democrats and Barack Obama caused, Republicans could do the smart thing and just talk to cameras about how terrible it all is. But no. They aren't Democrats. They are doing exactly what the Democrats want by trying to head it off.
I guess no good deed goes unpunished.
Let us review what the right said all through Oblama's term about the VA, versus what they are not saying now..

There is no argument to support the total hate expressed by members of the echo chamber advanced against both President Obama, the media and most of all the PPACA. It is stupid on its face, and not one of these deplorable/callous posters have ever considered and expressed the moral values of the PPACA and the noble effort of the Democratic Party to make health care available to all.

The PPACA provides subsidies for those unable to afford even the least comprehensive policy and has allowed each state to implement the program as it sees fit. Now the R's must do something, they've promised since the PPACA was promulgated to kill it, and yet in seven years have not been able to come up with anything other than one more advantage to the wealthy.

Senate takes first step to repeal Obamacare Thursday, 12 Jan 2017 | 10:38 AM ET | 02:01

The race to repeal Obamacare by President-elect Donald Trump and the Republican Congress will have one immediate side effect beyond any doctor's office: a large tax cut for the wealthiest Americans.

"That's because it would eliminate two surcharges on the rich that are being levied to help pay for Obamacare provisions, such as the federal subsidies for low- and moderate-income enrollees"

Obamacare repeal would lower taxes on the rich

Is anyone surprised? If the reader makes $150,000 or less annually, and is not an investor of $500,000 or more, he or she is of no concern to Trump and his band of Plutocrats.

You have made it clear that you don't believe any source unless you already agree with what they say. so

View attachment 116470
I have never made any such claim. Please stop claiming I have made statements that I have not made.

Forum List

Back