Breitbart: 100 thousand Texans RSVP To Trump-Lyin Ted rally: attendees camp out 24 hours in advance

If they have that many people wanting to go why don't they move to a stadium and not a coliseum, dur?

“If you want a big government, gun grabbin’ liberal, the Democrats gave you one.” - Lyin Ted

we have a new nickname for Congressman O'Rourke..."Overated O'Rourke"

Senator Cruz: "In 2020, Donald Trump will be overwhelmingly elected as President of the United States...I look forward to campaigning alongside him as he campaigns for re-election"

"This is some record crowd. They just told me we broke the record," Trump says, not specifying what record.

"We had our little difficulties," Trump says, recalling ups and downs of 2016 race against Cruz. But since then, "nobody has helped me more with your tax cuts, with your regulations … military, vets, than Senator Ted Cruz."

upload_2018-10-22_17-7-22.jpeg

If Lyin Ted Cruz castrated himself on stage right now, that would be less cringeworthy than seeing him groveling at the feet of the man who publicly humiliated him, insulted his wife, and accused his dad of killing JFK.

Trump on his predecessor: "Good ol' George Washington, he never told a lie"

TRUMP: "If you want Hillary Clinton to be investigated....then lets nominate her to the Supreme Court"

The venue seats 18,000.

Trump said he’d get the biggest place in Texas for this event. That’s the Cowboy’s stadium in Arlington. He didn’t even try to get it because he KNOWS IT WOULD BE EMPTY and he’d look the fool.

Dont worry....they're setting up a tailgate party with big screens to handle the overflow.
Not trying to be a smart axx but who paid for this get together

Trump just told how Texas Gov. Gregg Abbott came to ask him for $10 billion of federal money to build a dam. "You want $10 billion dollars? $10 billion? That's more than anyone ever asked me for before." Felt like the money was Trump's, and not the Treasury's.

"These Trump rallies have energy on the same level as presidential conventions - It's not hyperbole I don't think there has even been this kind of midterm election energy. It really is amazing and as soon as it's over the mainstream media will go about dissing all the attendees" - Senator Cruz

POTUS, Donald J. Trump addressing his "MEGA" cheering, 10,000 people political rally, that was held in "small town", (47,000 people), Elko, Nevada openly chided Ex-Obama, VP, Joe Biden for his "Magnificent, Powerful One-Hundred-Ninety-Three" (193) well attended (NOT) people political rally that was held in "MEGA" Las Vegas, yesterday in a local union hall!!!

Forum List

Back