Breeding Nazis in Ukraine, has American Media reported you about that?

The end of a political union with Russia" and "independence" are two different conceptions, you are trying to spin again. So, my dear teacher, INDEPENDENCE from what? Here is a little suggestion for you: independence from all common sense. Even the people from Western Ukraine admit that. Independent Ukraine has been a joke. However you seem to like a special ostrich position in the sand with your butt up.
At the first turn, political independence from Russia. Is it simple enough for you to understand?

I have already answered in my post #303.
And I asked who these Nazis were. The members of Azov or Right Sector or what. My question still stands.

You need to share that wisdom with Ukrainian politicians and their overseas bosses. I'm afraid they don't care though.
Start with yourself at first, honey.
Independence from Russia or any other country remains a joke. May be from Mozambique only. And complete independence of all the common sense, dear ostrich.

Do you think I asked those Nazis whom they were? They were wearing black T-shorts with double wolf hook on them. It was at the same time a shameful and scary view. BTW, if you do live in Ukraine you know that Ukrainian police do not interfere if they decide to attack the people or offices or whatever. We do NOT need Nazis in the streets of our towns, period.

I don't want to argue with you if I lie or not and it doesn't really matter for Ukraine. What does matters is that basically all local and foreign "leaders" have been lying to Ukrainians. So, start preaching to them because your future depends on them, not on me.
As I said before, there is no country on the earth which is truly independent. Many countries depend on each other economically. Someone produces equipment, another one buys this equipment to mine coal, someone else buys the coal to produce electricity.
I was taught these things in the middle school, I suppose. In what grade are you, child?

The meaning of this holiday is breaking the political union with Russia.

Many countries have such holiday with the same name. But somehow you aren't pissed off becsuse of that.

What should I preach to them or someone else, kid?

The end of a political union with Russia" and "independence" are two different conceptions, you are trying to spin again. So, my dear teacher, INDEPENDENCE from what? Here is a little suggestion for you: independence from all common sense. Even the people from Western Ukraine admit that. Independent Ukraine has been a joke. However you seem to like a special ostrich position in the sand with your butt up.
At the first turn, political independence from Russia. Is it simple enough for you to understand?

And I asked who these Nazis were. The members of Azov or Right Sector or what. My question still stands.

You need to share that wisdom with Ukrainian politicians and their overseas bosses. I'm afraid they don't care though.
Independence from Russia or any other country remains a joke. May be from Mozambique only. And complete independence of all the common sense, dear ostrich.

Do you think I asked those Nazis whom they were? They were wearing black T-shorts with double wolf hook on them. It was at the same time a shameful and scary view. BTW, if you do live in Ukraine you know that Ukrainian police do not interfere if they decide to attack the people or offices or whatever. We do NOT need Nazis in the streets of our towns, period.

I don't want to argue with you if I lie or not and it doesn't really matter for Ukraine. What does matters is that basically all local and foreign "leaders" have been lying to Ukrainians. So, start preaching to them because your future depends on them, not on me.
As I said before, there is no country on the earth which is truly independent. Many countries depend on each other economically. Someone produces equipment, another one buys this equipment to mine coal, someone else buys the coal to produce electricity.
I was taught these things in the middle school, I suppose. In what grade are you, child?

Many countries have such holiday with the same name. But somehow you aren't pissed off becsuse of that.

You'll taste your fake independence pretty darn soon when Ukrainian best farmers lands are sold and fake state of Ukraine collapses.

You'll taste your fake independence pretty darn soon when Ukrainian best farmers lands are sold and fake state of Ukraine collapses.
Oh darling, during the last six years I have heard so many predictions from your ilk about soon collapse that I can't even count.

Oh darling, during the last six years I have heard so many predictions from your ilk about soon collapse that I can't even count.
1. Selling Ukrainian lands is NOT a prediction, it's a reality.
2. Thanks God I'm not your darling.

I want to remind you honey that these lands doesn't belong to the state. Since almost 20 years ago. And what to do with a property is a right of the owner to decide.

Predictions about the collapse, don't play a fool honey.

I want to remind you honey that these lands doesn't belong to the state. Since almost 20 years ago. And what to do with a property is a right of the owner to decide.

I knew there were a lot of Zombies living in post coup Ukraine but you were able to surprise me with how deep the problem was.

We were talking about fake Ukrainian independence and you were trying to play a fool but just clearly confirmed: the lands didn't belong to the state. So, what belongs to your "independent' state besides misery, chaos, corruption, unpunished crimes and Nazis?

I knew there were a lot of Zombies living in post coup Ukraine but you were able to surprise me with how deep the problem was.

We were talking about fake Ukrainian independence and you were trying to play a fool but just clearly confirmed: the lands didn't belong to the state. So, what belongs to your "independent' state besides misery, chaos, corruption, unpunished crimes and Nazis?
What did you want to say with this flow of consciousness? Do you want to say that you think that it is the state land which will be allowed to sell or what? Have you heard the word 'pai'?

What did you want to say with this flow of consciousness? Do you want to say that you think that it is the state land which will be allowed to sell or what? Have you heard the word 'pai'?
\
I said what I said. Now you pretend not to understand English? Sorry, Russian and Ukrainian letters are forbidden on this forum.

You seem to be pretty good at spinning, have you been doing it for living?

\
I said what I said. Now you pretend not to understand English? Sorry, Russian and Ukrainian letters are forbidden on this forum.

You wrote a set of words with little meaning. And it seems you don't understand what you are talking about.

I will ask once more - Do you understand that this law will allow the selling the land which already is in private property? Do you know what the word 'pai' means?

\

You wrote a set of words with little meaning. And it seems you don't understand what you are talking about.

I will ask once more - Do you understand that this law will allow the selling the land which already is in private property? Do you know what the word 'pai' means?
Regardless of what this law allows on the paper in our 3rd world corrupt and very dependent on foreigners country technically it will allow whoever from wherever to do whatever they want on the lands they buy: to store/bury chemical and nuclear debris, to grow GMOs and so on and on. Anybody with any remains of brains should be able to understand it. You don't seem to or just pretend?

\

Regardless of what this law allows on the paper in our 3rd world corrupt and very dependent on foreigners country technically it will allow whoever from wherever to do whatever they want on the lands they buy: to store/bury chemical and nuclear debris, to grow GMOs and so on and on. Anybody with any remains of brains should be able to understand it. You don't seem to or just pretend?
It is waste of the money to use one of the best arable lands in the world to store some debris.

I understand that you are a little bit slow, so I repeat it once more. This land is already private. Do you understand what this word means? And if it was possible no one could forbid the owners to do the things you described above.

I don’t believe that there are many Nazis in Ukraine; in my opinion, the local nationalists are not Nazis, they are anti-Russian.

\

It is waste of the money to use one of the best arable lands in the world to store some debris.

I understand that you are a little bit slow, so I repeat it once more. This land is already private. Do you understand what this word means? And if it was possible no one could forbid the owners to do the things you described above.

Probably, lands are not privet enough for those who want them. Besides, when whoever buys the lands they will be able to do WHATEVER they want on those lands regardless if it makes sense or not like a monkey with a grenade, you won't be able to control them. And in our corrupt country the laws have been just a joke as well as human rights, Constitution and other things which are supposed to be democratic.

quotepic.jpg

Bright example is Biden who made Poroshenko fire the prosecutor Shokin because Biden didn't want any investigation of his son's criminal activities in "independent" Ukraine. As we already know, it was pretty darn simple for Biden.

Also nobody has been punished for Busina assassination, for Odessa massacre, for Nazis attacks on churches, TV channels, offices etc. Ukraine has become wide open for any criminal activity and very dangerous for those who wants to stay honest and fair. If you don't know that you don't live in Ukraine.

All that fake independence (from nobody, basically) has had one of its main goals, selling the lands, almost achieved and it's coming to finita la comedia now. How can some people be so blind?

I don’t believe that there are many Nazis in Ukraine; in my opinion, the local nationalists are not Nazis, they are anti-Russian.
Well, in 2014 there were about 2000 Nazis in Ukraine, now there are about 1% (of 35 million). It it many or not many?

I have a lot of details about Ukrainian Nazis posted in this thread if you are interested. I certainly don't want to re-post them.

\

Probably, lands are not privet enough for those who want them. Besides, when whoever buys the lands they will be able to do WHATEVER they want on those lands regardless if it makes sense or not like a monkey with a grenade, you won't be able to control them. And in our corrupt country the laws have been just a joke as well as human rights, Constitution and other things which are supposed to be democratic.

quotepic.jpg

Bright example is Biden who made Poroshenko fire the prosecutor Shokin because Biden didn't want any investigation of his son's criminal activities in "independent" Ukraine. As we already know, it was pretty darn simple for Biden.

Also nobody has been punished for Busina assassination, for Odessa massacre, for Nazis attacks on churches, TV channels, offices etc. Ukraine has become wide open for any criminal activity and very dangerous for those who wants to stay honest and fair. If you don't know that you don't live in Ukraine.

All that fake independence (from nobody, basically) has had one of its main goals, selling the lands, almost achieved and it's coming to finita la comedia now. How can some people be so blind?
You seem to be slower than I expected. Okay, I will repeat it once again. The land is already private. This law doesn't change the status. And according to you logic (well, I understand that this word isn't appropriate for you) the owners would already have the possibility to do whatever they want with it. No matters they bought it or something else.

You can't do whatever you want with land you own. Because there are other laws which regulate producing GMOs for example or changing the status of the land.

Funny that you are constantly bitching about how corrupt and criminal Ukrainian government is, but at the same time you advocate their control of the land market. That is some form of masochism?

Well, in 2014 there were about 2000 Nazis in Ukraine, now there are about 1% (of 35 million). It it many or not many?

I have a lot of details about Ukrainian Nazis posted in this thread if you are interested. I certainly don't want to re-post them.
Cool statistic. Where did you get it from? RT?

\

quotepic.jpg

You seem to be slower than I expected. Okay, I will repeat it once again. The land is already private. This law doesn't change the status. And according to you logic (well, I understand that this word isn't appropriate for you) the owners would already have the possibility to do whatever they want with it. No matters they bought it or something else.

You can't do whatever you want with land you own. Because there are other laws which regulate producing GMOs for example or changing the status of the land.

Funny that you are constantly bitching about how corrupt and criminal Ukrainian government is, but at the same time you advocate their control of the land market. That is some form of masochism?
So, you don't seem to be bothered with crimes flourishing in Ukraine and with the fact that Ukrainian laws can't (or don't want to) stop them (I tried to remind you about some well known unpunished crimes and you ignored that). But you expect some magic laws to control Ukrainian lands selling. Unbelievable. Be so kind, name some other countries which sold their lands.

I basically don't listen to Ukrainian Media, otherwise I would already been same deaf and blind like yourself and millions of other brainwashed Ukrainians. So, yes, I heard that either from Russian Media or from the opposition party. If you have more accurate statistics, please, present it.

quotepic.jpg

So, you don't seem to be bothered with crimes flourishing in Ukraine and with the fact that Ukrainian laws can't (or don't want to) stop them (I tried to remind you about some well known unpunished crimes and you ignored that). But you expect some magic laws to control Ukrainian lands selling. Unbelievable. Be so kind, name some other countries which sold their lands.
What a stupid question - "sold their lands". Are you playing a fool, trolling or really that dense? Ukraine as a state won't be selling any lands. The owners of these lands are Mykola, Petro, Stepan and other citizens of Ukraine. They are owners, not the state. The fact that Mykola owns the land doesn't change the fact that this land is Ukrainian territory and Ukrainian laws are applied there. When Mykola will sell his land to Petro or some company, the land will change its owner, but at the same time it won't change the fact that the land will be the territory of Ukraine.

The land market exists in the vast majority of countries. The US is among them for example.

Yes unbelievable. Corrupt and unlawful government, as you constantly crying, and at the same time you are in favour of this government controlling the land market. That is what unbelievable.

I basically don't listen to Ukrainian Media, otherwise I would already been same deaf and blind like yourself and millions of other brainwashed Ukrainians. So, yes, I heard that either from Russian Media or from the opposition party. If you have more accurate statistics, please, present it.
Well, hearing to Russian media doesn't help you either. Or even makes the situation worse. You are the one of the most ignorant persons I have ever talked with.

I have no statistics. Of course I can made up some figures as surely your sources of the information did (or even you yourself), but for what?

Forum List

Back