breeding cows that burp less?

Cows were never meant to eat corn. Feeding them a better diet will not only be better for the environment, but better for the cows.

Article schmarticle. You can find articles which support bulldozing 40 percent of American cities, turning them 'back to nature" and forcing the population into new and improved ghettos. Just because there's an article doesn't mean it's not fucking idiotic.

• Banned
HAHAHAHA

aliie neg repped me for posting the story

What's wrong, allie? Were you counting on 'cow power' to bring electricity to your little shack?

HAHAHAHA

aliie neg repped me for posting the story

What's wrong, allie? Were you counting on 'cow power' to bring electricity to your little shack?

No, sometimes I just feel compelled to reach out and neg rep assholes who are way too full of themselves. Particularly when they aren't impressive in any area except their super-inflated ego.

There are two type of people I find offensive. One is a pseudo-intellectual who incorrectly assumes he knows more than anyone, and who judges people based on where they live, where they went to school, and whether they have the same core belief system as they do....and the other is a greasy, fat, tan dude who wears gold chains and rings, wears his shirt open at the neck and smells overpoweringly of cologne.

Opposite ends of the spectrum...but somehow they come together in you.

Forum List

Back