Breakthrough on Rebecca Zahau case: Family wins civil lawsuit for Wrongful Death

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Wow!
After struggling to demand Justice and seek legal support to overcome
a complete coverup of murder (possible rape) ruled as a "suicide,"
the family of Rebecca Zahau has apparently won their Civil Lawsuit
for Wrongful Death, charging the boyfriend's brother Adam with the crime.

Shacknai lawyer blasts verdict in Rebecca Zahau wrongful death trial

Besides finding her body nude, hung and thrown over a balcony completely gagged and bound,
which to anyone with common sense does not indicate "suicide,"
another tell tale sign of outside agents was this cryptic message painted on a door
that would not have been written by any suicide victim, but clearly a third party

Jury in Zahau wrongful death case gets a look at cryptic message painted on bedroom door

700x394

"SHE SAVED HIM CAN YOU SAVE HER"
probably referring to the attempted rescue of the young boy
whose accidental death preceded this murder possibly in retaliation.

I believe there is more karma behind this story than the drama portrayed in the news.
From the archives: 1892 death in Coronado

In the history of Coronado, there was a similar tragedy in 1892, another mysterious death, a murder/suicide,
that also went unsolved. So maybe the negative energy that haunts this place had something to
do with the "freak accident" that killed the young boy in 2012 and led to the consequent hanging
death and media circus, as well as the scandalous coverup by law enforcement or whatever you call it.

Truly tragic, and I pray the family finds peace that they deserve after this unimaginable horror show.
I didn't believe they would get this far, so they have renewed my faith that truth and justice prevail.

Unbelievable.
Out of something this horrifying, they have given me hope we can overcome anything false in the media, any corruption of the justice or govt system if we believe in the truth and invest in establishing that.

Good news, Emily. Thanks for posting it. It does give us hope.

Forum List

Back