Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

So, it comes out that Donald Trump said some suggestive things and pursued a woman back in 2005. Here's my response: "What does that have to do with anything?" He is an alpha male. Alpha males are conquerors. They conquer business. They conquer nations. They conquer women. That is the hallmark of an alpha male. And I'd say it's about time we had an alpha male as president. I'm sick and tired of these spineless, feckless, gutless leaders who refuse to make a stand, refuse to stick their neck out, and refuse to be courageous.
This latest dust-up in the media just shows how liberalism and feminism have brainwashed our society to hate strong, powerful men. Just think about the giants of the past. George Washington. Thomas Jefferson. General Patton. Etc. These men were strong, alpha males. In today's society, they would have been relentlessly attacked - called bigots and oppressors. Our nation has become a collection of gutless pansies.
If you want our president to be a politically correct pansy, than vote for another candidate. However, if you want a strong leader, a powerful leader - one who isn't afraid to make a stand and be courageous - than vote for Trump. Vote for the alpha male.

Does it hurt to talk out of both sides of your mouth like that?
Responsible stewardship of contributor’s money is job number one.
And when he said he’d spend $1B of his own money…I guess that was the first in a long line of lies you guys swallowed.

I guess we can't all have a candidate as honest as Hillary.

So, it comes out that Donald Trump said some suggestive things and pursued a woman back in 2005. Here's my response: "What does that have to do with anything?" He is an alpha male. Alpha males are conquerors. They conquer business. They conquer nations. They conquer women. That is the hallmark of an alpha male. And I'd say it's about time we had an alpha male as president. I'm sick and tired of these spineless, feckless, gutless leaders who refuse to make a stand, refuse to stick their neck out, and refuse to be courageous.
This latest dust-up in the media just shows how liberalism and feminism have brainwashed our society to hate strong, powerful men. Just think about the giants of the past. George Washington. Thomas Jefferson. General Patton. Etc. These men were strong, alpha males. In today's society, they would have been relentlessly attacked - called bigots and oppressors. Our nation has become a collection of gutless pansies.
If you want our president to be a politically correct pansy, than vote for another candidate. However, if you want a strong leader, a powerful leader - one who isn't afraid to make a stand and be courageous - than vote for Trump. Vote for the alpha male.

So you think you've come up with a great excuse for sexual assault.

Good one.

Go team you.

Asshole.

All those participation trophies have had the desired effect. The Alphas who remain frighten them. Pajama Boy is their new model male.

Good one.

Go team you.

Asshole.

Where's the sexual assault?

Does it hurt to talk out of both sides of your mouth like that?
Responsible stewardship of contributor’s money is job number one.
And when he said he’d spend $1B of his own money…I guess that was the first in a long line of lies you guys swallowed.

I guess we can't all have a candidate as honest as Hillary.

Yeah, that would take precisions…you opted for the man who is 10X as dishonest. Congratulations.
I’m asking all dumbasses this question…

What are you going to do when Hillary is sworn in?

You are right although... Bill Clinton certainly crunched his fair share of pussy. He's no omega... unless it comes to talking to public of course. Instant pussification then...

Good one.

Go team you.

Asshole.

The assault Trump admitted to.

Benito, Mao, Adolph and Joseph, all alpha males, all agree, as do serial rapists and killers, all alpha males, boy alpha males are really people to look up to in the twisted mind of the republican simpleton who needs to apologize for stupid macho talk. It may just be that alpha males as defined by the idiot who started this thread are really the weak and uncivilized, but some people are too stupid to know the difference. Anyone who has no respect for another, or for the traditions of our society, in this case marriage, is an ass-hole plain and simple. A genuine person would recognize this, a stupid insecure person not so much. And the right in America shows just how stupid they are when Donnie is the best they can do, and Hillary scares the pants off the insecure rightwinger. Cling to your guns buffoons they make you a real macho alpha male. LOL

Last edited:
no...most guys do not talk about it being ok to grab women without their consent. most men in business do not harass the women in their employ by saying to the men around the table "you'd f**k her, wouldn't you? i'd f**k her".

you know what the problem is with that video, harry? it's EXACTLY who we knew donald is. he's a pig. And the minute he tries to talk about bill cltinon, he's done.... if he's not done already...

and before you say "monica".... monica never complained about their relationship and *he* never humiliated her.... that was the work of her "friend" linda tripp and her puppet master lucianne goldberg. and a "man" who cheated on all three of his wives and thinks you should walk up and grab women by the p***y has no business even mentioning it.
so jill when was the last time you were in the company of a bunch of guys sitting around and shooting the shit?.....and i dont mean mixed company,just guys....if the subject of women come up it can be just like the trump talk....
I think the point is why would Trump allow himself to be taped saying these things. Apparently, he was ok with it at the time. In 2005, that image was not really damaging but today it certainly is. If I voted for Trump, I would be pretty embarrassed if my 10 year old daughter pointed to this video and ask, is this the guy you voted for?
. The gloves need to come off on Hillary now.
Bring it.
LOL, who me ???? Hey I am appalled at both canidates activities in the past, but it is what it is right. None perfect no not one, and let he who can cast the first stone cast it.
No, not you. You're a nobody. I'm talking about Crazy Donald. I would love to see him "take the gloves off." It'll be the end of his campaign.

LOL It's amazing to watch the right work in "grabbing them by the pussy" into their making of America great again.

Political Correctness, safe spaces, trigger warnings, participation medals?

Oh no, not at ALL.

:rolleyes-41:

Do you think that's it, Mac? Is everyone being "too PC" in their reactions to Trump saying "Grab them by the pussy"?
Well, I think many are taking political advantage of it, acting a little more shocked (or a LOT more shocked) than they actually are. So I would classify that as political opportunism and not political correctness.

The guy is a boor, a buffoon and an ass. I'm not shocked at all.

Good one.

Go team you.

Asshole.

The assault Trump admitted to.

Who complained?

Forum List

Back