BREAKING: Wiki leaks FALL OUT: DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention following Wikileaks fallout

Too many bloggers now for the CORRUPT fascist party of mouth breeding fruitbats to be able to get away with their crimes. I blog over on BB as do many others.. I know for a fact that Donald Trump and his campaign follow BB closely.. The DONALD is going to be all over this and rightly so.. FRY THEIR FUCKING ASSES.

I would feel sorry for Bernie if he hadn't actually endorsed the con, Clinton. I think he made really big mistake.

I agree Chris but perhaps he may surprise us now and come out swinging. I can bet you this much, Helly and the DNC are right now begging him to stay the course and calm his followers, offering him some position in her cabinet.. He has to know everyone will see right through it.

I would feel sorry for Bernie if he hadn't actually endorsed the con, Clinton. I think he made really big mistake.

I agree Chris but perhaps he may surprise us now and come out swinging. I can bet you this much, Helly and the DNC are right now begging him to stay the course and calm his followers, offering him some position in her cabinet.. He has to know everyone will see right through it.

I was thinking that maybe they blackmailed him or threatened him into endorsing her.

I don't trust ol Bern Bern. Sorry. He already backed Hillary. He will stay true. He is not exempt from being bribed, methinks.

I don't trust ol Bern Bern. Sorry. He already backed Hillary. He will stay true. He is not exempt from being bribed, methinks.
I don't either really but you never know.. If it were me, I'd burn someone's ass.

I was thinking that maybe they blackmailed him or threatened him into endorsing her.
Could be but he's so old, would he really care now? Plus, Op research for republicans turned up nothing.

Could be but he's so old, would he really care now? Plus, Op research for republicans turned up nothing.

He is pretty old, but his legacy might be of concern to him. Who knows though. Maybe he just wanted to endorse the cankles queen.

Bullshit--it was Bernie Sanders that started the war with the DNC in the first place.

It was Sanders decision, and his alone to change his party status to run on their ticket. When he did that he signed off on & agreed to all DNC national, state & local procedures and rules, including those 714 Super Delegates. WHAT DID HE DO? He came right out of the gate campaigning on a rigged election.

Who wouldn't get pissed?--LOL Especially high level officials within the DNC, as you can see from the article. Then to add insult to injury, the old fart didn't drop out when he clearly had his old ass beat, and kept on campaigning- which-really pissed them off. Finally House Democrats had enough of him--and booed him, and I am certain he got an attitude adjustment phone call from Harry Reid & Barack Obama--and then and only then did he drop out and endorse Hillary Clinton, who creamed him by 3,775,437 popular votes.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

You can bet there were some angry messages going back and forth between officials at National headquarters as to what Sanders was doing. He certainly didn't win any new Democrat friends with his tactics.

stupidwebsitebeam.jpg

After the crap he pulled and said I doubt that Hillary Clinton would let him take out the garbage in the oval office, let alone be a cabinet member--LOL

Last edited:
Is that you in your avie, LGS? You look EXACTLY as I pictured you if so! Pretty!

Bullshit--it was Bernie Sanders that started the war with the DNC in the first place.

It was Sanders decision, and his alone to change his party status to run on their ticket. When he did that he signed off on & agreed to all DNC national, state & local procedures and rules, including those 714 Super Delegates. WHAT DID HE DO? He came right out of the gate campaigning on a rigged election.

Who wouldn't get pissed?--LOL Especially high level officials within the DNC, as you can see from the article. To then add insult to injury, the old fart didn't drop out when he clearly had his old ass beat, and kept on campaigning- which-really pissed them off. Finally House Democrats had enough of him--and booed him, and I am certain he got an attitude adjustment phone call from Harry Reid & Barack Obama--and then and only then did he drop out and endorse Hillary Clinton, who creamed him by 3,775,437 popular votes.

You can bet there were some angry messages going back and forth between officials at National headquarters as to what Sanders was doing. He certainly didn't win any new Democrat friends with his tactics.

stupidwebsitebeam.jpg

After the crap he pulled and said I doubt that Hillary Clinton would let him take out the garbage in the oval office, let alone be a cabinet member--LOL

I don't doubt for a minute that it's a rigged election. In fact, it seemed kind of obvious.

Who wouldn't get pissed?--LOL Especially high level officials within the DNC, as you can see from the article. To then add insult to injury, the old fart didn't drop out when he clearly had his old ass beat, and kept on campaigning- which-really pissed them off. Finally House Democrats had enough of him--and booed him, and I am certain he got an attitude adjustment phone call from Harry Reid & Barack Obama--and then and only then did he drop out and endorse Hillary Clinton, who creamed him by 3,775,437 popular votes.

stupidwebsitebeam.jpg

I don't doubt for a minute that it's a rigged election. In fact, it seemed kind of obvious.

Yeah well prove it.

stupidwebsitebeam.jpg

Yeah well prove it.
When you can come up with 3,775,438 lost votes for Bernie Sanders, let me know.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

Last edited:

stupidwebsitebeam.jpg

Yeah well prove it.
When you can come up with 3,775,438 lost votes for Bernie Sanders, let me know.

It was the delegates that did old Bernie in. I'm sure they can be bought and sold like a cheap suit!

Is that you in your avie, LGS? You look EXACTLY as I pictured you if so! Pretty!

Hey Gracie.. Yea and thank you.. My hair is much darker, stopped with the highlights it was ruining the texture of my hair so I just decided to leave it natural.. I've seen your pictures also.. you are so beautiful.. inside and out.

If these emails are taken seriously like they should be, you won't even be able to find a Democrat with a search warrant...

I agree. Those of us who have supported Donald Trump knows he is going to hammer this home.. He won't let it go.

Forum List

Back