BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump Clinton cheated

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.
It's easy for a scanner to "malfunction" when you run the same ballot under it twice.

It's easy for a scanner to "malfunction" when you run the same ballot under it twice.

I bet the democrats don't like that getting out

You asshats never read your own links.
First of all the story isn't new. I've already seen it either on this site or somewhere else. Second, its source is Infowars (Alex Jones), notorious conspiracy hack, who apparently rewrote the headline for Gullible's Travels like yourself who don't bother to read past it. And thirdly what the original source said, and what it had always said, was that some machines jammed and had the ballot re-loaded, and "he suspects they may have counted the ballot twice".

See the words "he suspects"? No you probably don't because that's four whole lines down, well past your reading ability.

And fourth-with, none of that identifies who those ballots voted for anyway, since that's done in secret.

And fifth-with, a malfunctioning ballot scanner does not fall under any definition of "fraud". Your thread title however --- bingo.

I love popping balloons on the internet. It's so............... silent.

how come the media never refers to her as "66 Year Old Jill Stien"? no wonder she wears white make up, she probably looks 75 without it.

Well isn't this an inconvenient turn of events? LOL

sad-but-true-i-failed-the-stupid-test-4ibFug-clipart.jpg

Forum List

Back