BREAKING: Video shows Biden once praised neo-Confederate KKK group as 'full of many fine people'!!!!

BREAKING: Video shows Biden once praised neo-Confederate KKK group as 'full of many fine people'!!!!

Why the fake title? YOUR OWN LINK identifies his subject as the UDC, not the KKK.
Are you fucking stupid, fucking dishonest, or both?

Why the fake title? YOUR OWN LINK identifies his subject as the UDC, not the KKK.

Any group that uses confederate imagery is KKK. Them's the rules.

Any group that uses confederate imagery is KKK. Them's the rules.

That's problematic, since when the Confederacy existed, the KKK did not.

I found the full context, and it makes you tards look stupid.

https://www.loc.gov/law/find/nominations/ginsburg/hearing.pdf

Senator SIMON: I understand. Let me just say that I hope you were startled, and my hope is that this particular case—first, I hope we overturn it in Congress, so that this cannot happen again. But the fact that an extradition treaty doesn't spell out that we can't go in and kidnap people in another country or we can't rob banks or we can't do all kinds of other things doesn't give us the authority to do those things. My hope is that this is one case where, if we don't pass something in Congress, that you will not let precedent stand in the way of what the international community believes is in our best interest. If I may add one other thing, Mr. Chairman, that has nothing to do with this procedure: I was over on the floor of the Senate, and I believe you were, too, when our colleague Senator Heflin made a speech that took an incredible amount of courage. I just want him to know I have never been prouder to serve in the U.S. Senate than when I heard that speech. Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

The CHAIRMAN. Thank you, Senator. I, too, heard that speech and, for the public listening to this, the Senator made a very moving and eloquent speech, as a son of the Confederacy, acknowledging that it was time to change and yield to a position that Senator Carol Moseley-Braun raised on the Senate floor, not granting a Federal charter to an organization made up of many fine people who continue to display the Confederate flag as a symbol. The charter would have given them the right, the imprimatur of the Federal Government to do that. It had nothing to do with the first amendment, Judge, so don't worry. But the Senator made a very significant speech rivaled only, in my view, by a private speech given to me personally by a man whose office I now occupy, Senator John Stennis from Mississippi. Judge, I hope some day you are able to come to my office and see the conference table in my room, which Judge Stennis—he was a judge—Senator Stennis presented to me as he left the Senate. It was a table that he referred to as "the flagship of the confederacy," where he indicated to me that every Wednesday, I believe it was, the Senators from the old Confederate States would meet with the most powerful member of the U.S. Senate, from what I hear, in the last 40 years, Senator Richard Russell of Georgia. They would sit at this table at lunch, and to quote Senator Stennis, beginning in the late fifties through the early sixties, plan the demise of the civil rights legislation in the Senate. The first time I came to his office, as a young Senator at age 29, just having been elected, he asked me why I ran for public office. And being as impolitic as I am, not stopping to think, I said civil rights, Mr. Chairman. As soon as I said that, I realized who I was speaking to, and I remember the beads of perspiration breaking out on my forehead, and he said, "Remember the first time you came to me see me." And I hadn't, Judge, and he reminded me it was to pay my respect as a young Senator, and he said, "I wanted to tell you then what I want to tell you now." He said, It's appropriate that this table, the flagship of the confederacy, is now yours, for the Nation has changed, and it is good that it has. I got up to leave, and he said to me, "One more thing." He said, "The civil rights laws in America have done more to free the white man than the black man." I thought that was an astounding statement for a then 84-yearold man, I believe, who had served in the Senate over 42 years, and in the minds of young activists or semiactivists, like me in the sixties, was one of the symbols of resistance to change.

For those who don't know who Carol Moseley-Braun is: Carol Moseley Braun - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Well, that should win Biden the southern vote. :lol:

That video is taken out context and isn't even a complete sentence. I smell a rat.
how dare you question my integrity?

Whelp ---- you got your answer and your comeuppance in the next post, didn't you.

Better save some of that Preparation H.

That video is taken out context and isn't even a complete sentence. I smell a rat.

Whelp ---- you got your answer and your comeuppance in the next post, didn't you.

i didnt even read it. you are literally hallucinating

Trot fake articles in here without reading them often, do you?

That's why your credibility is in the crapper.

I called out your fake title and g5k buried you. Why did you lie? Is it just your pathetic need for ATTENTION?

I called out your fake title and g5k buried you. Why did you lie?

I called out your fake title and g5k buried you. Why did you lie? Is it just your pathetic need for ATTENTION?

Why did you lie? Is it just your pathetic need for ATTENTION?

Confirmed. Yet again.

/thread

politico:

“I know I got in trouble for using this phrase long ago, but I’m a tactile politician,” Biden said after one of his stops. “I like to shake hands with someone, get a sense of what’s on their mind. I like spending time with folks, I have trouble walking away from them. I just find it’s the most significant thing you can do and this bus tour allows that.”

Forum List

Back