What is that 'one thing' that may ruin the Democrat Party?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I have Democrat friends who bitch about the party being hijacked by the Alt-Left...When I ask them to be specific with what it is they're talking about they usually won't or can't...For some reason they like to keep their gripe vague.
So I ask, what is it, what is that 'one thing' Dems have gone overboard on?
Is it their crazy obsession with the Orange Man?
Is it their discontent for Americas right to sovereignty and their support for open borders?
Is it their free shit for Mexico mantra?
Is it their reveling of 'fewer whites'?
Is it their support of men in dresses shitting next to little girls?
Is it their "drugs are so cool" message?

PLEASE NOTE:
There is nothing 'democratic' about the Democrat Party.

All political parties have fractions that may not always agree but in the end you have to go with the least evil one or break off and form an alternative party which in modern times has always failed

Repubs and Demos should be able to agree on that point

Another straw man trying to define the Democratic Party

What is that 'one thing' that may ruin the Democrat Party?

Nancy-Pelosi-angry.jpg

Their anti-white rhetoric is without a doubt the worst offense. Total hypocrisy coming from a party that claims to be anti-racism. It goes hand in hand with their open borders policies. Bring in millions of brown immigrants, indoctrinate them with lies about white oppression then wring your hands asking why America is so divided.

Another straw man trying to define the Democratic Party

What within my OP can be considered misleading?

If there is discussion of opposite points of view and they exist within the single party then it is what democracy is about.

Majority wins but that doesn't mean that the minority does not have a say or vote

thus that is why the founding fathers decided for a president that they will have an electoral college which would pretty much even out the playing field out and ignored majority and gave the minority a shot

that is democracy

You admit they have gripes and disagreements but you complain that they are vague

its not vague you fail to understand because it is clear to me that people have disagreements but respect their right to disagree. You appear to be looking for a smoking gun that you can use to point out the dissatisfaction but fail to even mention the dilemma of the repubs

Now the test is with the repubs, do they disagree with Trump and if they can't find a voice of disagreement then roll the dice and act like your all happy campers

what is misleading you blame the demos for something that is obvious with the repubs. If as a repub you do not cringe at what Trump does then you are hiding something

a small minority are starting to voice this but many just bite their tongue and say nothing.

Was that your point if you could not even include repubs in your OP

I have Democrat friends who bitch about the party being hijacked by the Alt-Left...When I ask them to be specific with what it is they're talking about they usually won't or can't...For some reason they like to keep their gripe vague.
Is it their discontent for Americas right to sovereignty and their support for open borders?

PLEASE NOTE:
Them literally trying their damndest to lose layup elections. If Democrats removed their heads from their asses and stopped running unpopular and obviously corrupt candidates when they have plenty of viable candidates, they could quickly turn the country into a one party state.

PLEASE NOTE:
To quote the King of England in Braveheart: "the trouble with Scotland is that it's full of Scots."

Their anti-white rhetoric is without a doubt the worst offense. Total hypocrisy coming from a party that claims to be anti-racism. It goes hand in hand with their open borders policies. Bring in millions of brown immigrants, indoctrinate them with lies about white oppression then wring your hands asking why America is so divided.
If you're wondering why America is so divided just look in a mirror. When one group so hates another group for breathing the same air, there is not much middle ground.

If you're wondering why America is so divided just look in a mirror. When one group so hates another group for breathing the same air, there is not much middle ground.

The Democratic party's coalition of the fringes is united in one thing only and that is hate for the white man. Why shouldn't I hate them back?

PLEASE NOTE:

Their judgmental PC culture.

If the Republicans came up with a popular healthcare plan, that would make for a major setback for the Democrats.

If the republicans did anything other than give out tax cuts to the billionaires

If the Republicans came up with a popular healthcare plan, that would make for a major setback for the Democrats.

Good thing there is 0% chance of that happening. We already have the best healthcare plan Republicans could come up with.

Forum List

Back