BREAKING: Video shows Biden once praised neo-Confederate KKK group as 'full of many fine people'!!!!

politico:

“I know I got in trouble for using this phrase long ago, but I’m a tactile politician,” Biden said after one of his stops. “I like to shake hands with someone, get a sense of what’s on their mind. I like spending time with folks, I have trouble walking away from them. I just find it’s the most significant thing you can do and this bus tour allows that.”

Here's ^^ an asshat who comes waddling in with a fake article, slaps on a fake title, gets his title's clock cleaned, gets his ass handed to him on the whole story, then posts a couple of anal-retentive videos about hemorrhoids, and now comes waddling back with an alleged quote that is neither related nor linked to a fucking thing.

You're lucky I don't run this site. Not only would every post of yours get dumped upon arrival, it would also send you a severe electric shock. And you'd still keep on posting because ATTENTION.

politico:

“I know I got in trouble for using this phrase long ago, but I’m a tactile politician,” Biden said after one of his stops. “I like to shake hands with someone, get a sense of what’s on their mind. I like spending time with folks, I have trouble walking away from them. I just find it’s the most significant thing you can do and this bus tour allows that.”

Here's ^^ an asshat who comes waddling in with a fake article, slaps on a fake title, gets his title's clock cleaned, gets his ass handed to him on the whole story, then posts a couple of anal-retentive videos about hemorrhoids, and now comes waddling back with an alleged quote that is neither related nor linked to a fucking thing.

You're lucky I don't run this site. Not only would every post of yours get dumped upon arrival, it would also send you a severe electric shock. And you'd still keep on posting because ATTENTION.
bless your heart...you seem like a fun person to be around

politico:

It's the price of honesty.
You on the other hand inspire people to go "oh wait, I just remembered I left the oven on, gotta go".

politico:

You on the other hand inspire people to go "oh wait, I just remembered I left the oven on, gotta go".
and you make people go: "God, what a dumb stupid dope!"

politico:

Seeing as how I ain't the one who got busted both for a fake title AND a fake story ...... nnnnnnnnnnnnno I don't think so.

politico:

Seeing as how I ain't the one who got busted both for a fake title AND a fake story ...... nnnnnnnnnnnnno I don't think so.
ELSQw9RUUAAgYtf

Joe Biden celebrating with a Grand Wizzard of the KKK Robert Byrd.

Let's see what excuse you'll pull out of your ass this time!

ELSQw9RUUAAgYtf

Joe Biden celebrating with a Grand Wizzard of the KKK Robert Byrd.

Let's see what excuse you'll pull out of your ass this time!

"Celebrating" ------ what?

You know Byrd quit the Klan before he ever ran for office in the 1940s, and was never a "Grand Wizard" anyway right? So your post is bullshit.

"WIzzard" was an early 1970s rock band fronted by Roy Wood.

You can check me but I don't think Byrd was in that band. He was doing this:

Somewhat different music.

Last edited:
Grand Dragon Byrd was a narcissist. Most all federal projects in West Virginia are named after Byrd.

Grand Dragon Byrd was a narcissist. Most all federal projects in West Virginia are named after Byrd.

Federal projects championed by a politician are routinely named after that politician.

Narcissists can't admit their failings and mistakes; Byrd was loquacious about them.
For a classic Narcissist, see Rump. Can't admit to literally anything.

Forum List

Back