Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
just stop the immigration of future foreign muslims into the Western world and USA . Let existing muslims in the USA practice as they wish but no reinforcements .
To be honest, I'm not sure it's that's going to help, especially with regards to the British and French. They have tens of thousands that are already in.

Islam is a cancer to modern humanity.
The real cancer on humanity is conservatism!
Are they mowing people down with cars, blowing up little girls at concerts, or ramming jets into buildings? Somehow I must have missed it.

Is this what you Liberals want. Where everyone is afraid to go to a concert for fear of a terrorist attack? Paranoia in the streets. Fear to go to any crowded venue. I say hell no! arm up and take your streets back.
Yea, that's what Liberals want. Are you nuts?

As we can see, Muslim animals are attempting to show us just how peaceful of a time Rama-dung and their religion is by massacring yet another group of totally innocent people, this time in London.

If we are to survive this cancer, the practice of Islam should be banned from all civilized nations.
How will that work in the US with that pesky First Amendment thingie?

The King of the Cheetos is working on that right now.

Scary thing is, every time he says he's going to gut the constitution, the trumpkins applaud.

Go figure.

just stop the immigration of future foreign muslims into the Western world and USA . Let existing muslims in the USA practice as they wish but no reinforcements .
To be honest, I'm not sure it's that's going to help, especially with regards to the British and French. They have tens of thousands that are already in.

Islam is a cancer to modern humanity.
Who is militarily occupying the planet shoog? Who sold North Korea nuclear reactors from a company Rumsfeld once sat on the board of directors of and ponied up US taxpayer funding to complete the deal? Who provides the Wahabist Saudis with the cluster bombs, known to have a 90% casualty rate in the field, that they rain down on Yemen? Who just completed another $110B arms deal selling weapons to the Wahabist Saudis?

Who is fighting against the Iran backed houthi in Yeman asshole?

Do the Brits need a lecture on security from a country that tolerates a shooting a week by toddlers? We`re cool with murder as long as it`s not done by a Muslim or an illegal or anyone else with dark skin.

Libs are sucidal for wanting to let more muslims in this country

Nope. We have a history of letting all kinds of people in. It is who we are. That won't change. Why do you hate America?

I hate America because I don't want to let bat shit crazy savages in the country who will indiscriminately murder American citizens. Got to love liberal logic.

You overstate the threat and understate our greatness. It's what you do.

lol you're an idiot

As we can see, Muslim animals are attempting to show us just how peaceful of a time Rama-dung and their religion is by massacring yet another group of totally innocent people, this time in London.

If we are to survive this cancer, the practice of Islam should be banned from all civilized nations.

Scary thing is, every time he says he's going to gut the constitution, the trumpkins applaud.

Go figure.

Why you so racist?

Is this what you Liberals want. Where everyone is afraid to go to a concert for fear of a terrorist attack? Paranoia in the streets. Fear to go to any crowded venue. I say hell no! arm up and take your streets back.
Why do you think we have not had the same kind of attacks here. Our attacks are sporadic and far apart.

Even to muslim terrorists Americans are crazy muslim haters who only want an excuse to rampage against Islam killing everything in a beard or hijab. We are racists. We hang innocent people.

CAIR will issue a statement.

Yea, that's what Liberals want. Are you nuts?

Correct me if I'm wrong but you guys want to import more muslims, right?

Go figure.

Well thanks to president Hussein's magnificent handling of foreign policy, this has become the new norm in Western nations. Mass killings of innocent "infidels" gathered in public areas having a good time minding their business. Trump is part of the clean up crew.

Not yet Including Tonight's attack, of course.
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
thereligionofpeace.com

Ramadan-Bombathon-2017.jpg

`

Your chart is wrong. Not by much. But it is. Guy goes Islamo-Beserk in Portland -- kills 2 on train. Because he saw Burkhas. You need an update..

Just as naturalized citizens have to say an oath that they are not and never been a member of the communist party. Any Muslim who wants to get a visa to the US or become a permanent resident should understand that Islam cannot be practiced in the US.

^^^ See??? ^^^

RWNJs want an end to the US Constitution.

In another thread, RWNJs had to admit they did not know that gay marriage is a constitutionally guaranteed right.

In this thread, they're saying others should be able to control what religion they practice.

Willful ignorance.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back