Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Christians are worse. What about all those bombings and attacks at Christmas?

There has to be some. Maybe liberals can go back 500 years or so and find some.

Christians are worse. What about all those bombings and attacks at Christmas?

There has to be some. Maybe liberals can go back 500 years or so and find some.
Do you mean "but but but...the Crusades"?!

One confirmed dead on London Bridge, according to BBC.

DBbk35NUMAAFQgT
900.jpg

From the guardian.

Found it
I saw a picture of the van, it was a large one. Really sick and sad
Fucking van, too. You can't defend against that.

just stop the immigration of future foreign muslims into the Western world and USA . Let existing muslims in the USA practice as they wish but no reinforcements .
To be honest, I'm not sure it's that's going to help, especially with regards to the British and French. They have tens of thousands that are already in.

Islam is a cancer to modern humanity.

Libs are sucidal for wanting to let more muslims in this country

Nope. We have a history of letting all kinds of people in. It is who we are. That won't change. Why do you hate America?

I hate America because I don't want to let bat shit crazy savages in the country who will indiscriminately murder American citizens. Got to love liberal logic.

just stop the immigration of future foreign muslims into the Western world and USA . Let existing muslims in the USA practice as they wish but no reinforcements .
To be honest, I'm not sure it's that's going to help, especially with regards to the British and French. They have tens of thousands that are already in.

Islam is a cancer to modern humanity.
--------------------------------------------- correct , but keep in mind that i am an American and we have too many muslims BUT its still only maybe 1 percent , maybe a little more .

One witness said one of the 3 seemed to have canisters taped to his abdomen. From the BBC.

People getting run over... cars are the weapon of choice.

Damn, another conservative religious nut on the loose.
Damn, go ahead and spell it out as it is. Another Muslim on the loose.

Isn't an Isamo-Fascist a conservative? How about Eric Rudolph or Scott Roeder - Christian, Conservative and killers of innocents - also nuts?
Nope, and you're an idiot for thinking so.

Forum List

Back