BREAKING: US says it will send troops to eastern Europe if "russia" invades Ukraine

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The US has said it would send reinforcements to Nato’s eastern flank in response to a Muscovite invasion of Ukraine, as well as imposing severe new economic measures, in a warning to Moscow on the eve of talks between Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin.

View attachment 67363852
russiaelection020329-300x300.jpg

Looks like the old FOX Biden knows how to treat the street thugs , Terrible news for Putin´s gang ! Long Live The Liberal Order , death to Moscow despotism !

Sleepy Joe already imposed severe new economic measures on Americans by allowing millions of illegal invaders, fucking up the supply chain, fucking up the petroleum industry, etc.

Fuck Ukraine. Russia should invade it. Who gives a shit? :dunno:

Sleepy Joe already imposed severe new economic measures on Americans by allowing millions of illegal invaders, fucking up the supply chain, fucking up the petroleum industry, etc.

Fuck Ukraine. Russia should invade it. Who gives a shit? :dunno:
move to Omsk you borsch lover, read this you are on the losing side

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

Western powers have called on Moscow to lower tensions with Ukraine, and backed Kyiv against any threats from Moscow.
US President Joe Biden spoke with UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, and the leaders of France, Germany and Italy, agreeing to use "all the tools at their disposal" to prevent aggression.

HSr8t9I.jpg

The UK, France, Germany and Italy openly support the invasion of African and Middle East savages into their countries. Thus destroying their countries intentionally. Fuck the Ukraine. Russia is their ethnic cousin. Russia power! Fuck the NEOCON devils demanding protection of borders other than their own!

The UK, France, Germany and Italy openly support the invasion of African and Middle East savages into their countries. Thus destroying their countries intentionally. Fuck the Ukraine. Russia is their ethnic cousin. Russia power! Fuck the NEOCON devils demanding protection of borders other than their own!

Ukraine shows off US military hardware, vows to fight off Moscow​

The US has said it would send reinforcements to Nato’s eastern flank in response to a Muscovite invasion of Ukraine, as well as imposing severe new economic measures, in a warning to Moscow on the eve of talks between Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin.

View attachment 67363852
russiaelection020329-300x300.jpg

Looks like the old FOX Biden knows how to treat the street thugs , Terrible news for Putin´s gang ! Long Live The Liberal Order , death to Moscow despotism !
Biden will probably use this "crisis" to cancel the midterms

The truth is, many people believe Russia to be the bad guys. I am supposed to believe that we are the good guys when my Prog dominated government believes me to be a bad person. Send all of the Prog media/entertainers/elites, rioters and women over there.

Snouter
I sure don't and no way should our troops be sent there. Let Europe take care of it.

Oh wait. I forgot. Europe won't lift a finger. Never mind.

Ever hear of DEESCALATION?? Maybe we should try that! Who in the ever-lasting fuck wants a war with Russia with Biden as president!? He needs to keep his damn mouth shut, and let Europe stand on its own two feet. No American should die for what should be an easy Russian land grab.

Forum List

Back