Breaking: Trump vs Clinton---20% Of Democrats Likely To Vote For Trump In General Election

"In the meantime, Donald should win (the GOP nomination).
Hillary is struggling, but unless she’s indicted, an initiative probably too nasty even for President Obama, though perhaps not unfounded legally, she should crawl across the Democratic finish line first.
This will be no great triumph, against the most absurd candidate, in policy terms, to seek the White House since former vice president Henry Wallace ran against Harry S. Truman as a Progressive with overt Communist support, which Wallace did not disavow, in 1948."
As Trump Takes Lead Here Boris Johnson Makes Stand For an Independent Britain - The New York Sun

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Is the online pollster Mercury Analytics somehow involved in this silly OP?

And the most absurd poster, PC, in the hitory of USMB just chimed in.

If 20% of registered dems vote for him he wins. Not only that, once treacherous Hillary teaches millions of Bernie virgins how dirty delegate stealing Rat politics REALLY works, Trump will gain 20 million revenge votes.

Presidential polls updates 2016: Trump vs. Clinton — 20 percent of Democrats likely to vote for Trump | Christian News on Christian Today!

Not gonna happen.

I'm telling you. It's just not gonna happen.

dimocraps are scum. They will vote for whoever their criminal party nominates/

Period.

I promise you. On this, I am 100% correct

Why do you think the criminals in the DNC purged all the Blue Dog democrats?

They did it for Party Purity. And it worked.

dimocrap scum voters will fall in line like the little Nazis they are and vote for whoever they're told to vote for

President Trump. Come November we'll be hearing a lot of that.

Not gonna happen.

The only politician on the Planet with higher negatives than Ubercunt is Trump.

You morons run him and you're handing dimocrap FILTH another victory like you did back in 1992 with Ross The Insane Pirogi

You people astonish me with your naivete

Not for nothing but did Glenn Beck say when we can end the fast for Cruz, I'm fucking famished

Not gonna happen.

The only politician on the Planet with higher negatives than Ubercunt is Trump.

You morons run him and you're handing dimocrap FILTH another victory like you did back in 1992 with Ross The Insane Pirogi

You people astonish me with your naivete
The difference being Perot ran as an Independent. No doubt the votes he secured put Clinton in the White House. But with Trump in the election as a Republican, and without an Independent to take those votes for Pantsuit, Trump stands a much higher chance to win this time around. Especially considering the competition.

Trump is the most moderate Republican left in the race, despite much of his posing as a RWnut to get through the primaries.

That's one reason why some establishment Republicans have come around to thinking that nominating Trump wouldn't be so bad. They think he could win more votes in the center or even the left.

Trump is the most moderate Republican left in the race, despite much of his posing as a RWnut to get through the primaries.

That's one reason why some establishment Republicans have come around to thinking that nominating Trump wouldn't be so bad. They think he could win more votes in the center or even the left.
They are delusional.

Forum List

Back