Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

I don't care what you claim you heard. Prove it. Post a link to even one woman say Trump introduced himself to her by grabbing her pussy and that she let him....

Former Playboy model Karen McDougal, who claims to have had a 10-month affair with U.S. President Donald Trump starting in 2006, told CNN’S Anderson Cooper 360 in an interview broadcast on Thursday night that she was in love with Trump.

Asked if Trump ever said he loved her, McDougal said, “All the time. He always told me he loved me.”

When asked if she thought this would lead to a marriage, McDougal said, “Maybe.”

The White House has said that Trump denies having an affair with McDougal.

These cons are sooo offended Clinton lied about his affair because it was under oath. But they are okay with Trump lying to their faces on TV. In fact they are used to it.
She didn’t accuse Trump of rape.
Neither did Monica. Next question.

I know you will focus on the differences but try to see the similarities.
Over a dozen women accused Clinton of rape and you are dismissing them.
25 women have accused Pussy Grabber Trump of sexual assault.

The next Democratic nominee should sit them and Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal in the front row of the debate between the Democrat and Trump.

Karma's a BITCH!

They better. I would pull every one of Trumps tricks on him. I'd give him a nickname. I would ask him why in his great and unmatched wisdom did he let over 100 ISIS fighters go when he fled Syria.

I would ask him about Stormy during the debate. I would ask him about that call he had with the Mexican president. I would ask him if that call was as perfect as the call he made to the Ukrainian President.

Trump said
Trump: We're Going To See Economic Growth Of 4, 5 And Maybe 6 Percent

I'd ask him about that.

And imagine how bad his economy would be if

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. government’s deficit widened to $120 billion in July, fueled by increases in spending on military, according to data released on Monday by the Treasury Department.

I don't care what you claim you heard. Prove it. Post a link to even one woman say Trump introduced himself to her by grabbing her pussy and that she let him....

Former Playboy model Karen McDougal, who claims to have had a 10-month affair with U.S. President Donald Trump starting in 2006, told CNN’S Anderson Cooper 360 in an interview broadcast on Thursday night that she was in love with Trump.

Asked if Trump ever said he loved her, McDougal said, “All the time. He always told me he loved me.”

When asked if she thought this would lead to a marriage, McDougal said, “Maybe.”

These cons are sooo offended Clinton lied about his affair because it was under oath. But they are okay with Trump lying to their faces on TV. In fact they are used to it.

I'll see your dozen and raise you 13

The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

Trump's own wife said he raped her. Oh sure she took it back but that's probably after he gave her some Stormy Daniels hush money or threatened her.
My main problem is how ugly the women are who accused Trump of rape.
If he really raped them I wouldn’t vote for him.

And please spare the moral bullshit as we are well aware of your spring chicken half your age.

The next Democratic nominee should sit them and Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal in the front row of the debate between the Democrat and Trump.

Karma's a BITCH!

They better. I would pull every one of Trumps tricks on him. I'd give him a nickname. I would ask him why in his great and unmatched wisdom did he let over 100 ISIS fighters go when he fled Syria.

I would ask him about Stormy during the debate. I would ask him about that call he had with the Mexican president. I would ask him if that call was as perfect as the call he made to the Ukrainian President.

Trump said

I'd ask him about that.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. government’s deficit widened to $120 billion in July, fueled by increases in spending on military, according to data released on Monday by the Treasury Department.
CNN did that the moment Trump announced his candidacy...it backfired on CNN.

Trump's own wife said he raped her. Oh sure she took it back but that's probably after he gave her some Stormy Daniels hush money or threatened her.

And please spare the moral bullshit as we are well aware of your spring chicken half your age.
I'm not raping her.

I'm not raping her.
Unlike Clinton.
You bought her...just like Trump buys his women.

Karma's a BITCH!

Trump said

I'd ask him about that.

How did it backfire on them?

Excellent. Now we know.

I can't wait to get Trump back for that

In “All The President’s Women,” journalists Barry Levine and Monique El-Faizy uncover 43 new sexual assault allegations against the world’s most powerful man.

Between Daniels’ claim that Trump had paid her hush money and the accounts of 20 other women who came forward against Trump during the 2016 election, Levine knew there had to be more there.

Once he started digging, he realized he wanted to co

He’ll push somebody against the wall and try and kiss them. He’ll grab a breast or a buttock. When he’s in a property that he owns, whether it be a hotel or Mar-a-Lago, he feels that he has the right to walk in on a woman in her room.

But Trump supporters don't care of course

For Donald Trump, creating his own modeling agency and being a part of some of these other beauty pageants and contests ... that became his personal hunting ground.

Trump can grab women because they let him.

It's like magic to you never having been provided that chance. The difference between a winner and a loser.

How many times have you tried the false accusation nonsense now? I am sure it will work this time.

Lets try it this way. Maybe this will make you see what a hypocrite you guys are. Ready?

Bill can grab women because they let him.

It's like magic to you never having been provided that chance. The difference between a winner and a loser.

How many times have you tried the false accusation nonsense now? I am sure it will work this time.

Is that why he was a repeat customer on Epstein Island? Because they let him?

^This is a lie.

Karma's a BITCH!

Trump said

I'd ask him about that.

How did it backfire on them?
The CNN App used trash talk against Trump and Trump won.
Got it?

Can you imagine if the Democrat brings the 25 women accusers along with Stormy and McDougal to the debates? Melania would have to leave the room! :lol:

That would be some awesome karma.

melanie-tweet-2.jpg

Ugly women accusing Trump of rape makes no sense. Clinton on the other hand does. I mean after all, look at Hillary.

Bill SEX PREDATOR Clinton flew on Jeff Epstein's private jet HOW MANY TIMES???

LOL!!!

Had Hillary won, Jeff Epstein's Pedophile Island would still be open for business, Epstein would still be donating his investment gains from September of 2001 to the Democrats, and Bill Clinton would still be on that island banging sex slaves.... while Hillary dykes off in the Oval Office with Huma Abedin....

Ugly women accusing Trump of rape makes no sense. Clinton on the other hand does. I mean after all, look at Hillary.
Predators often have low self esteem and will assault anyone who casts a shadow.

It is blazingly obvious Trump has low self esteem. His incredibly thin-skinned ego requires non-stop stroking.

g5000 clearly has a lot of hate and bullshit to spew out right now.

Anyone wonder why he/she is so angry.....

LOL!!!!

Predators often have low self esteem and will assault anyone who casts a shadow.

It is blazingly obvious Trump has low self esteem. His incredibly thin-skinned ego requires non-stop stroking.
Yes. The one thing that's obvious about Trump is his low self-esteem. :)

Yes. The one thing that's obvious about Trump is his low self-esteem. :)

Narcissists often times have low self esteem. Trump telegraphs his by constantly having to toot his own horn.

Narcissists' Overconfidence May Hide Low Self-Esteem

Excellent. Now we know.

I can't wait to get Trump back for that

In “All The President’s Women,” journalists Barry Levine and Monique El-Faizy uncover 43 new sexual assault allegations against the world’s most powerful man.

Between Daniels’ claim that Trump had paid her hush money and the accounts of 20 other women who came forward against Trump during the 2016 election, Levine knew there had to be more there.

Once he started digging, he realized he wanted to co

He’ll push somebody against the wall and try and kiss them. He’ll grab a breast or a buttock. When he’s in a property that he owns, whether it be a hotel or Mar-a-Lago, he feels that he has the right to walk in on a woman in her room.

But Trump supporters don't care of course

For Donald Trump, creating his own modeling agency and being a part of some of these other beauty pageants and contests ... that became his personal hunting ground.

Trump can grab women because they let him.

"Trump can grab women because they let him."

Oh? Who says they let him?

The women say that.

It may be hard to believe, never happened to you. Women like winners.
Quote one single woman say the met Trump by him grabbing their pussy and that let him.....

His Orange Messiah tells him that they all wanted it- so of course he believes that.

Bill SEX PREDATOR Clinton flew on Jeff Epstein's private jet HOW MANY TIMES???

LOL!!!

Had Hillary won, Jeff Epstein's Pedophile Island would still be open for business, Epstein would still be donating his investment gains from September of 2001 to the Democrats, and Bill Clinton would still be on that island banging sex slaves.... while Hillary dykes off in the Oval Office with Huma Abedin....

Donald SEX PREDATOR Trump palled around with Jeff Epstein how many times?

Lets have some quotes- shall we?
5d22123ea17d6c13417ead42

Trump:
I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
Jeffrey Epstein: Trump once praised financier charged with sex trafficking minors for liking women 'on the younger side'

Forum List

Back