BREAKING: Trump team said to tell Israelis: Western Wall is not your territory

What a theater!
Jerusalem is in the heart of the attention. Jerusalem is the heart.

"Any prayer, any supplication, which will be (made) by any man, (or) by all Your people Israel, who shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house...

If Your people go out to battle against their enemy, by what way You send them, and pray to the Lord toward the city that You have chosen, and (toward) the house that I have built for Your name.
And you shall hear in heaven their prayer and supplication, and maintain their cause.
If they sin against You, for (there is) no man who does not sin, and You will be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, and their captors will carry them away captive to the land of the enemy, far or near.
And they shall bethink themselves in the land where they were carried captive, and repent, and make supplication to You in the land of their captors, saying, 'We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness.'
And they shall return to You with all their heart, and with all their soul, in the land of their enemies, who led them away captive, and pray to You toward their land, which You gave to their fathers, the city that You have chosen, and the house which I have built for Your Name."

Kings I - 8

What a theater!

"Any prayer, any supplication, which will be (made) by any man, (or) by all Your people Israel, who shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house...

If Your people go out to battle against their enemy, by what way You send them, and pray to the Lord toward the city that You have chosen, and (toward) the house that I have built for Your name.
And you shall hear in heaven their prayer and supplication, and maintain their cause.
If they sin against You, for (there is) no man who does not sin, and You will be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, and their captors will carry them away captive to the land of the enemy, far or near.
And they shall bethink themselves in the land where they were carried captive, and repent, and make supplication to You in the land of their captors, saying, 'We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness.'
And they shall return to You with all their heart, and with all their soul, in the land of their enemies, who led them away captive, and pray to You toward their land, which You gave to their fathers, the city that You have chosen, and the house which I have built for Your Name."

Kings I - 8

And that has anything to do with this thread how, troll?

In a bitter diplomatic incident, a senior member of the US delegation making preparations for Donald Trump’s visit to Israel next week angrily rejected a request that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accompany the president when he visits the Western Wall, and then sniped at his Israeli counterparts that the Western Wall is “not your territory. It’s part of the West Bank,” Israeli television reported on Monday night.
Senior member of Trump team said to tell Israelis: Western Wall is not your territory <---Israeli Jewish Source

Drain the swamp, Donald. Drain the swamp.
Au contraire...Shouldn't you be getting ready to shit bricks when Trump makes his announcement to move the embassy?

http://m.jpost.com/app/article/489169

Poor Ruddy. He was deluded into thinking the U.S. would shoot itself in the foot for Israel, again.

"TRUMP REASSURES PALESTINIANS EMBASSY NOT MOVING TO JERUSALEM"

Report: Trump reassures Palestinians embassy not moving to Jerusalem
Ya okay whatever you say Adolf.

Calling everyone you disagree with Adolf, is very clever.
Well it's your adopted name, Mahmoud. The embassy moving to Jerusalem is a question of when not if.

This might help to explain what is happening here.

...According to a New York Times report by Maggie Haberman and Glenn Thrush, the president has not only been overheard complaining about having to fire his disgraced national security adviser Michael Flynn, but has also begun directing his mood swings at his son-in-law-turned-adviser Jared Kushner....
Trump becoming ‘sour and dark’ as he turns against son-in-law Jared Kushner: report

For those out of the loop, Kushner is Chabad/Lubavitch. These are the extremist psychotic Jews who are extremely wealthy and behind much of what some refer to as the Jewish problem. A handful of their sick and twisted beliefs can be found on this thread: Did Lieberman call for decapitating Palestinians because of the Noahide laws?

Maybe old Donald is finally starting to see it. We can only hope.

Your conspiracy theories are getting darker and more deranged, Mo'.
They consume Leftie fake news by the fistfuls, just like they do with the antisemtic anti-American garbage on the Internet. :lmao:

What a theater!

Kings I - 8

Western Wall is in Jerusalem Achmed, and Jerusalem has always been the center of the Jewish faith and people, just like your Me-cca-ca.

What a theater!

Kings I - 8

Western Wall is in Jerusalem Achmed, and Jerusalem has always been the center of the Jewish faith and people, just like your Me-cca-ca.

The European Jews there today have nothing to with the Israelites of biblical times in any way at all whatsoever. And the biblical land of Israel has nothing to do with today's modern terrorist state of Israel. They purposely conflate these things in the propaganda which they have spoon-fed you since birth.

I am not sure I can make more clear than these honest Jews...

Judaism believes in One G-d who revealed the Torah. It affirms Divine Providence and, accordingly, views Jewish exile as a punishment for sin. Redemption may be achieved solely through prayer and penance. Judaism calls upon all Jews to obey the Torah in its entirety including the commandment to be patriotic citizens.

Zionism rejects the Creator, His Revelation and reward and punishment. Among its fruits are the persecution of the Palestinian people and the spiritual and physical endangering of the Jewish people. It encourages treasonous, dual loyalty among unsuspecting Jews throughout the world. At its root Zionism sees reality as barren and desacralized. It is the antithesis of Torah Judaism.

What is Zionism? Judaism versus Zionism

What a theater!

Kings I - 8

The European Jews there today have nothing to with the Israelites of biblical times in any way at all whatsoever. And the biblical land of Israel has nothing to do with today's modern terrorist state of Israel. They purposely conflate these things in the propaganda which they have spoon-fed you since birth.

I am not sure I can make more clear than these honest Jews...

Judaism believes in One G-d who revealed the Torah. It affirms Divine Providence and, accordingly, views Jewish exile as a punishment for sin. Redemption may be achieved solely through prayer and penance. Judaism calls upon all Jews to obey the Torah in its entirety including the commandment to be patriotic citizens.

Zionism rejects the Creator, His Revelation and reward and punishment. Among its fruits are the persecution of the Palestinian people and the spiritual and physical endangering of the Jewish people. It encourages treasonous, dual loyalty among unsuspecting Jews throughout the world. At its root Zionism sees reality as barren and desacralized. It is the antithesis of Torah Judaism.

What is Zionism? Judaism versus Zionism

Back to the goofy NK cult I see. Ha ha ha.

"The common denominator among all Zionists is the claim to Eretz Israel as the national homeland of the Jews and as the legitimate focus for Jewish national self-determination.[22] It is based on historical ties and religious traditions linking the Jewish people to the Land of Israel.[23"

Back to the goofy NK cult I see. Ha ha ha....
That comment is both antisemitic and idiotic. Find me one time in history prior to zionism that a Jewish rabbi or sage even mentioned taking the holy land prior to G-d returning us there, let alone by force employing theft and murder.

That comment is both antisemitic and idiotic. Find me one time in history prior to zionism that a Jewish rabbi or sage even mentioned taking the holy land prior to G-d returning us there, let alone by force employing theft and murder.
Oh look, Mr. antisemite is preaching about antisemtism, how cute!

Now that you're done farting out of your mouth once again, be advised that NK does not in any way shape or form represent 99.99% of what world Jewry thinks. But if it make you wet your pantalones to cut and paste their garbage, please be my guest, Achmed.

I noticed you didn't realize your own antisemitism nor did you answer the simple question.

I noticed you didn't realize your own antisemitism nor did you answer the simple question.
You don't have the brain power to realize anything, Jew hater. Go take your meds. You are quoting a meaningless irrelvant cult that Jews totally disregard, just because it fits nicely into your Jew hating bullshit.

Now that you're done farting out of your mouth once again, be advised that NK does not in any way shape or form represent 99.99% of what world Jewry thinks. But if it make you wet your pantalones to cut and paste their garbage, please be my guest, Achmed.
Find me one time in history prior to zionism that a Jewish rabbi or sage even mentioned taking the holy land prior to G-d returning us there, let alone by force employing theft and murder.

Find me one time in history prior to zionism that a Jewish rabbi or sage even mentioned taking the holy land prior to G-d returning us there, let alone by force employing theft and murder.
Huh? "Next year in Jerusalem" is said by Jews worldwide every Passover. "My right hand to be cut off if I forget thee Jerusalem" is an oath every groom says in a Jewish wedding. Jews pray and are buried facing Jerusalem. You have no idea what Jerusalem and Israel mean to the Jewish people.

You Muslim barbarians will never get your hands on Jewish holy lands ever again. Listen to your prophet Muhammad who said "Jerusalem is for the Jews, we Muslims pray facing Mecca".

Next year in Jerusalem should He make it so and certainly not through theft and murder.

Now answer the question like a man...

Next year in Jerusalem should He make it so and certainly not through theft and murder.

"Taking" ha ha ha. No such verb is used you illiterate ignoramus. Newsflash to moron:

“I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.” (Amos 9:14–15)

Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, And gather you from the west. “I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ And to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring My sons from afar And My daughters from the ends of the earth.” (Isaiah 43:5–6)

And that's exactly what has been happening. In other words, the Jews go back, the Third Temple is built, and the Messiah arrives.

"Taking" ha ha ha. No such verb is used you illiterate ignoramus. Newsflash to moron....

tak·ing
ˈtākiNG/
noun
noun: taking; plural noun: takings
  1. 1.
    the action or process of taking something.
    "the taking of life"

The rest of that cut and paste was G-d returning us and not through theft, nor murder.

I can't believe I have spent this much time trying to explain such simple things this idiot...

sniffing-glue-o.gif

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-17_11-35-22.gif
    upload_2017-5-17_11-35-22.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 35

"Taking" ha ha ha. No such verb is used you illiterate ignoramus. Newsflash to moron....

tak·ing
ˈtākiNG/
noun
noun: taking; plural noun: takings
  1. 1.
    the action or process of taking something.
    "the taking of life"

The rest of that cut and paste was G-d returning us and not through theft, nor murder.

I can't believe I have spent this much time trying to explain such simple things this idiot...

sniffing-glue-o.gif
Theft and murder is what Muslims did and do all over the Middle East, and the world. Go study some history.

Jews are going back to their ancient religious, ancestral, and cultural homeland, as predicted by their own religious book. Either way, the Jew are there, they are strong, prosperous, and able to protect themselves. They will be there forever. They aren't giving anything up to the savages and barbarians. Deal with it, or if you can't go put on a suicide vest and blow yourself up, who cares.

Theft and murder is what Muslims did and do all over the Middle East, and the world. Go study some history.
Theft and murder is what THE EUROPEAN CONVERTS did and do all over the Middle East, and the world. Go study some history.

Jews are going back to their ancient religious, ancestral, and cultural homeland, as predicted by their own religious book.
You have again conflated European converts to biblical Jews.

OMG, I'm still explaining things to this guy...

sniffing-glue-o.gif

...The embassy moving to Jerusalem is a question of when not if.
You're pissed like poor Sheldon who spent jillions on this.

Report of Adelson's anger at Trump over embassy move follow similar reports of growing frustration by Netanyahu-backer at Trump's Israel policy
read more: Sheldon Adelson 'furious' at Tillerson over delay in U.S. embassy move
Sheldon Adelson 'furious' at Tillerson over delay in U.S. embassy move

Moving that embassy would destroy any chance for peace, but that's what they want.

upload_2017-5-17_12-10-19.jpeg

Theft and murder is what THE EUROPEAN CONVERTS did and do all over the Middle East, and the world. Go study some history.

Jews are going back to their ancient religious, ancestral, and cultural homeland, as predicted by their own religious book.
You have again conflated European converts to biblical Jews.

OMG, I'm still explaining things to this guy...

sniffing-glue-o.gif

You would be well advised not to try and explain things on your own. You get confused easily and tend to unknowingly refute your own attempt at argument.

Forum List

Back