Get this straight... Prior to "Israel," we had no enemies in the Middle East... TRUE STORY!

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”

--Jesuit Priest John Sheehan

And before you people come on here pedaling lies, do your own research. I should not have to play kindergarten teacher.

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”

And before you people come on here pedaling lies, do your own research. I should not have to play kindergarten teacher.

Well you're just terribly proud of how you turned out, ain't ya?

prior to Israel most of the Middle East was protectorates of the Brits or the French, with a dabbling of Italians.

Useless statement is useless.

• Banned

prior to Israel most of the Middle East was protectorates of the Brits or the French, with a dabbling of Italians.

It's hardly useless as today we are hated by the entire region and it is ALL because of Israel's behavior, her wars, her daily violence, the way she treats the indigenous children which includes jail and torture, and it is all paid for with American dollars. She is a violent and racist welfare state that must be stopped.

It's hardly useless as today we are hated by the entire region and it is ALL because of Israel's behavior, her wars, her daily violence, the way she treats the indigenous children which includes jail and torture, and it is all paid for with American dollars. She is a violent and racist welfare state that must be stopped.

They are coming to get you louie!

jewjitsu-design-light.jpg

As clueless as ever, angry Mo'.

We've been at war against Islamic barbarism for longer than you know, because you know very little.

1801 and the Barbary Coast Wars anyone? Somebody cue up the Marine's Hymn.

"From the Halls of Montezuma, To the Shores of Tripoli;"

Crawl back under your rock, Mo'.

• Banned

So, you want us to believe that Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon etc. never existed?

As stated: I should not have to play kindergarten teacher.

LOL There has rarely been real peace in the middle east. If not fighting between sects it was fighting with turks or fighting between tribes. Raiding of caravans or blood feuds, blood and death are mainstays of the areas history, over the centuries or in the last hundred years. The smallest spark can start a blood bath even now.

Like it or not, Israel is a stabilizing force and has encouraged economic growth and prosperity beyond its own boundaries.

Enemy? French, British, Turk, Mamluk, Persian, Mongol, Rashidun, Abbasid, Fatimid, Byzantian, Roman,............

Pick one, pick all

Try reading a history book instead of you hate sites

good post , islam has been a huge problem since its founding 1400 years ago Hollie .

and , seems to me that those middle eastern enemies oughta be kept in the middle east rather than importing them to the Western world Louie .

...Like it or not, Israel is a stabilizing force...
Load of shit as we are hated by the entire region and it is ALL because of Israel's behavior, her wars, her daily violence, the way she treats the indigenous children which includes jail and torture, and it is all paid for with American dollars. She is a violent and racist welfare state that must be stopped.

So, you want us to believe that Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon etc. never existed?

As stated: I should not have to play kindergarten teacher.

They were protectorates, carved from the Ottoman Empire over the course of decades, in 1948 they did not exist as they exist now.

Load of shit as we are hated by the entire region and it is ALL because of Israel's behavior, her wars, her daily violence, the way she treats the indigenous children which includes jail and torture, and it is all paid for with American dollars. She is a violent and racist welfare state that must be stopped.

What palestinians do to their own children for the last 60 years is far worse than an imagined discipline Israel is forced to take to protect their security and citizens.

How many months/years have you actually spent in any camp from Iraq to Tunisia?

What palestinians do to their own children for the last 60 years is far worse than an imagined discipline Israel is forced to take to protect their security and citizens.

And what Israeli Jews do to their kids is totally fucked...

upload_2017-5-15_12-33-34.jpeg

Growing up to hate and murder like that is child abuse for sure and explains much of the IDF's behavior today.

But this thread is:
Prior to "Israel," we had no enemies in the Middle East...

And it's real.

And what Israeli Jews do to their kids is totally fucked...

View attachment 126749

Growing up to hate and murder like that is child abuse for sure and explains much of the IDF's behavior today.

But this thread is:

And it's real.
Hamas-Kids-Temple-Mount-8-465x620.jpg

Hamas-Kids-4-Getty-620x412.jpg

Hamas-Kids-2-Getty.jpg

Hamas-Kids-7-620x409.jpg

Israel will often try to warn civilians with pamphlets or phone calls

Hamas want to kill as many civilians as they can by any means

But thread is:

And it's real.

But thread is:

And it's real.

Not even close.

arabs have been fighting arabs, turks and everyone else for centuries.

Turks and arabs both wanted the return of a jewish homeland in the area till a small group behind the nazi mufti openly attacked the jews.

But thread is:

And it's real.

Not even close.

arabs have been fighting arabs, turks and everyone else for centuries.

Turks and arabs both wanted the return of a jewish homeland in the area till a small group behind the nazi mufti openly attacked the jews.
How dumb are you? Honestly!

The "we" is for America and the OP is fact (not that you understand what a fact is).

Settle down, Mo'. Yours are usual ranting of Islamists who want to blame the failures and ineptitudes of Islamist ideology on an external, invented enemy.

The 1,400 year long blood feud that separates the Sunni vs. shia has nothing to do with Jews. The eight year long slugfest between Iran and Iraq in the not too distant past had nothing to do with Israel. The hundreds of thousands killed by Daesh (Moslems slaughtering moslems) has no connection to Israel.

The fact is, Arabs-Moslems have been slaughtering each other since 632. The fun and games continue today.

Settle down, Mo'. Yours are usual ranting of Islamists who want to blame the failures and ineptitudes of Islamist ideology on an external, invented enemy.

The 1,400 year long blood feud that separates the Sunni vs. shia has nothing to do with Jews. The eight year long slugfest between Iran and Iraq in the not too distant past had nothing to do with Israel. The hundreds of thousands killed by Daesh (Moslems slaughtering moslems) has no connection to Israel.

The fact is, Arabs-Moslems have been slaughtering each other since 632. The fun and games continue today.
But thread is:

And it's real.

Forum List

Back