Breaking: Trump Hits Sessions, Hillary, And Acting FBI Head McCabe In Epic Tuesday Morning Tweets

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is glorious. The Trumpenfuhrer is fed up and means business. If this doesn't light a fire under Sessions ass to get moving and go after Hillary, then he needs to resign or accept another position in the Administration to go after pot smokers. He's become weak. Exposing McCabe in the tweet was delicious. This is going to get better before the weekend gets here.

President Trump Hits Sessions and Crooked Hillary in Series of Tuesday Morning Tweets

I'm not liking the tone of this. Maybe the jackass WILL work himself up to fire Sessions in order to get to Mueller. He seems to be setting up his excuses.
This will backfire, buddy. Or it had better backfire, if this is still the United States of America.

Why in the world would anyone want to work for Trump?
You couldn't understand. People who want to follow the law, and follow policies and want to do the right thing, would want to work for him. So far, he's been stung by the swamp creatures.

I'm not liking the tone of this. Maybe the jackass WILL work himself up to fire Sessions in order to get to Mueller. He seems to be setting up his excuses.
This will backfire, buddy. Or it had better backfire, if this is still the United States of America.

This is exactly what Trump is doing... Sessions will not fire Mueller.

• Banned
Sessions’ recusal decision that is especially vexing and inexcusable. Sessions viewed it as his legal duty, but The President obviously considers the decision to have been an effort by Sessions to insulate himself from controversy. That recusal enabled Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein, a Jew, to appoint his buddy Bob Mueller to mount his limitless witch hunt as Special Counsel.

You couldn't understand. People who want to follow the law, and follow policies and want to do the right thing, would want to work for him. So far, he's been stung by the swamp creatures.

Lol! The guy is nuts!

Czar Trump wants to imprison his political rivals . Really just to distract from his own shadiness .

Yes, because govt accountability is an American tradition :lol:

Lol! The guy is nuts!

Czar Trump wants to imprison his political rivals . Really just to distract from his own shadiness .

wrong, he thinks that political criminals should be prosecuted, so do I. why do you think that Hillary's crimes should be ignored? Why should the illegal deal between bubba and Lynch be ignored? Why do you think that dem politicians are above the law?

Trump knows the Senate would not be happy with him and the Senate would be forced to do their job and only give advise and consent for a nominee that will not fire Mueller....

1. So the President plans to do a recess appointment when congress and the senate goes home for the summer, to slip in an attorney general who will be there for the next two years, that is a Trump crony, or who works for the Mob Boss, Trump.

2. Heaven help us! :eek:

His expects his cabinet members to do their jobs and enforce our laws. Wow, how unique!

Trump knows the Senate would not be happy with him and the Senate would be forced to do their job and only give advise and consent for a nominee that will not fire Mueller....

1. So the President plans to do a recess appointment when congress and the senate goes home for the summer, to slip in an attorney general who will be there for the next two years, that is a Trump crony, or who works for the Mob Boss, Trump.

2. Heaven help us! :eek:

Hmmmmm, I guess he learned that trick from Obama and Bush. Your outrage only shows your ignorance.

So if Trump fires Mueller, you predict he will be allowed to continue on his way with no repercussions?

His expects his cabinet members to do their jobs and enforce our laws. Wow, how unique!
According to Sessions, he WAS following our laws when he recused himself. Were you talking about something else?

Precisely! The AG is supposed to serve at the pleasure of the president, carrying out the agenda and priorities as determined by the President.

Since Sessions refuses to follow his bosses priorities and direction, he needs to resign or be fired, NOW.

President Trump: Give us another Lee Atwater!

So if Trump fires Mueller, you predict he will be allowed to continue on his way with no repercussions?
No. Trump could very well be the first to be held accountable. Wouldnt surprise me a BIT.
I was just laughing at "if this is still" etc lol

Forum List

Back