BREAKING: Trump Campaign's Cambridge Analytica contacted Juluan Assange for dirt on Clinton

A guy only hacks and disparages western nations, and then takes refuge in the embassy of a country which kills reporters who oppose it's marixst regime. Gee, whatever makes you think Assange might be a marxist, kids?

Duuuuhhhhh...

Seriously. We have some incredibly stupid, dumb, blind tards around here.

Oh so that's how Putin made you flip your vote.

Thanks for clearing that up
All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

TRUMP: I LOVE WIKILEAKS.

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I'm not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.
No one knows that russia was behind it. Assange has always maintained that an insider provided the emails.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Our intelligent agencies know. Like Trtump., you call them liars?
they're liars and now traitors. both. oops, the FBI shouldn't have paid for that dossier.

Well spent taxpayer money, huh?

The issue isn't about getting dirt on opponents. That happens in every campaign. You need to read more if you don't understand the difference between what Trump did and what Hillary did.

Low information Progs are so annoying.

Try to get one to explain what "Obamacare" actually is. They can't articulate it in the least. It's pretty funny to watch them try to explain how they think it works.

Oh wise one, please tell is what it is. I need a good laugh and posts from Trumpettes provide it.
redistribution of wealth. it's as fking easy as one two three.
You don;t even know what the terminology "redistribution of wealth" means., My Gpd you people are dumber than shit.
oh sure we do, we know exactly what it is. that's why obammyfail is dying. you fool
No you don't. You are sofa king dumb that you thing "redistribution of wealth" refers to taking money from some & giving to others.

In that case every tax does that.

Do some research & & at least try to become better informed.

Giving tax refunds to people who do not pay any taxes is part of redistribution of wealth.

It's welfare disguised as a tax refund.

Go to Best Buy and try to get a refund for something you didn't buy or pay for.
You should thank Republicans for tax credits for those who don't make enough to pay taxes.

It was the Republican suggestion rather that raise welfare & the minimum wage years ago.

With a stimulus package, you want to put money in the marketplace. There is no better way than putting it where it will be spent in the local economies.

Try to get one to explain what "Obamacare" actually is. They can't articulate it in the least. It's pretty funny to watch them try to explain how they think it works.

Oh wise one, please tell is what it is. I need a good laugh and posts from Trumpettes provide it.
You don;t even know what the terminology "redistribution of wealth" means., My Gpd you people are dumber than shit.
oh sure we do, we know exactly what it is. that's why obammyfail is dying. you fool
No you don't. You are sofa king dumb that you thing "redistribution of wealth" refers to taking money from some & giving to others.

I did, and no matter what the brain in your ass tells you, moving money from one group to another without expectation of work is redistribution bubba.

All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

No one knows that russia was behind it. Assange has always maintained that an insider provided the emails.

they're liars and now traitors. both. oops, the FBI shouldn't have paid for that dossier.

I did, and no matter what the brain in your ass tells you, moving money from one group to another without expectation of work is redistribution bubba.
The terminology " Redistribution of Wealth" in economics has a meaning.

But hey, at least you tried to lie & claim you looked it up.

See here:

so why haven't you posted it then brainiac?

Did Trump give Assanage 20% of our uranium and extort $145,000,000 in the process?
Hillary didn't give Putin 20% of our uranium either. She wasn't involved in the transaction.
Your beloved Washington Post embarrasses you:
Washington Post:
There is no evidence Clinton herself got involved in the deal personally, and it is highly questionable that this deal even rose to the level of the secretary of state. Theoretically, as Schweizer says, Clinton could have intervened. But even then, it ultimately would have been Obama’s decision whether to suspend or block the deal.

The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

Hillary AND Eric Holder were both on the panel that approved the sale.

Seems the link to the panel and its membership/conclusions is missing from your post. Please post the missing material, or the source of your post.

The trump whores denial of T’s involvement with the Russians was old 6 months ago
Who gives a rat fuck?

I don't care if Trump FUCK Putin in the ass. Trump is NOT Hillary Clinton. Mission Accomplished.

Now, let's talk about how Hillary paid Russian spies to make up bullshit about Trump.
[emoji38]

Any direction you commies spin it, you still lose. Hillary is a dirty, rotten, filthbag that deserves to be publicly shot.
Not too bright, are you.

Clinton campaign hired a company to do opposition research.

They find this report telling how Trump hired Russian prostitutes. Sounds like a reasonable thing a pussy grabbing asshole would do.
Have you ever touched pussy before, asshole?

But hey, when I touch, I have permission. Evidently, you & Trump have to just grab.

Read what Trump actually said, dumbass. "They let you" means he had permission.

How fucking stupid are you?

what I learned yesterday on watching Wednesday's Tucker Carlson show is that it's politics and ok for the left to go looking for dirt on their opposition, but it is treason if the right does the exact same thing. Amazing how they do business eh? They are self admitting hypocrites how special. America, really, this would be acceptable to you? left controls the rights and wrongs of the country and not the constitution? wow!

The left's opinion rules. too funny.

You really have a learning disability.

Clinton hired a US company. Trump went for help from Putin.
Your attempts to make Hillary look innocent are comical.

A guy only hacks and disparages western nations, and then takes refuge in the embassy of a country which kills reporters who oppose it's marixst regime. Gee, whatever makes you think Assange might be a marxist, kids?

Duuuuhhhhh...

Seriously. We have some incredibly stupid, dumb, blind tards around here.

See here:

Brennan and Comey certainly are liars. Why should I believe any of their underlings?

That's exactly what "redistribution of wealth" means, dumbass. Taxes don't redistrubute when they are used to purchase goods or services needed by the government to perform its legitimate functions.

That's exactly what "redistribution of wealth" means, dumbass. Taxes don't redistrubute when they are used to purchase goods or services needed by the government to perform its legitimate functions.

Progs suck at math....it's probably because of common core.

so why haven't you posted it then brainiac?
I have posted it any times yet you dingleberries still can't get it.

that bill gates now says failed. hahahhaahahahaha their smartest guy admits what we all have been saying for eight fking years.

No, it bis not. My Gpd you people ared not only dumber than shit but refuse to learn anything.

The 'Daily Beast'?

Sorry, I shouldn't pile on. The OP has already had the hell kicked out of his thread... :p

Progs don't even get the simple math i was referring to earlier.

IF YOU PAY $0 IN TAXES, YOU SHOULDN'T GET A TAX "REFUND".

it's not a "REFUND", it's WELFARE.

No, it bis not. My Gpd you people ared not only dumber than shit but refuse to learn anything.

"No, it bis [sic] not. My Gpd [sic]?" Apparently you refuse to learn English.

Another stupid statement.

You asswipes don't know what "Redistribution of Wealth" means in economics & them call me stupid because I know it.

BTW dumbass, Common Core was a project of the National Governor's Association. It was not a Democrat, liberal or Obama effort. You are just plain one of the most uninformed people on this site.

Forum List

Back