BREAKING: Trump Campaign's Cambridge Analytica contacted Juluan Assange for dirt on Clinton

As news broke yesterday that Hillary Clinton tried to get dirt on Donald Trump, today we learn that the Trump campaign tried to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, via Julian Assange.

Trump Data Guru: I Tried to Team Up With Julian Assange
The issue isn't about getting dirt on opponents. That happens in every campaign. You need to read more if you don't understand the difference between what Trump did and what Hillary did.

Low information Progs are so annoying.

Try to get one to explain what "Obamacare" actually is. They can't articulate it in the least. It's pretty funny to watch them try to explain how they think it works.

A guy only hacks and disparages western nations, and then takes refuge in the embassy of a country which kills reporters who oppose it's marixst regime. Gee, whatever makes you think Assange might be a marxist, kids?

Duuuuhhhhh...

Seriously. We have some incredibly stupid, dumb, blind tards around here.

Oh so that's how Putin made you flip your vote.

Thanks for clearing that up
All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

TRUMP: I LOVE WIKILEAKS.

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I'm not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.
No one knows that russia was behind it. Assange has always maintained that an insider provided the emails.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The trump whores denial of T’s involvement with the Russians was old 6 months ago
Who gives a rat fuck?

I don't care if Trump FUCK Putin in the ass. Trump is NOT Hillary Clinton. Mission Accomplished.

Now, let's talk about how Hillary paid Russian spies to make up bullshit about Trump.
[emoji38]

Any direction you commies spin it, you still lose. Hillary is a dirty, rotten, filthbag that deserves to be publicly shot.
Not too bright, are you.

Clinton campaign hired a company to do opposition research.

They find this report telling how Trump hired Russian prostitutes. Sounds like a reasonable thing a pussy grabbing asshole would do.
Have you ever touched pussy before, asshole?

A guy only hacks and disparages western nations, and then takes refuge in the embassy of a country which kills reporters who oppose it's marixst regime. Gee, whatever makes you think Assange might be a marxist, kids?

Duuuuhhhhh...

All last summer and fall, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Now that you tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, you are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

No one knows that russia was behind it. Assange has always maintained that an insider provided the emails.

Seth Rich

As news broke yesterday that Hillary Clinton tried to get dirt on Donald Trump, today we learn that the Trump campaign tried to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, via Julian Assange.

the news on hillary yesterday wasn't her trying to get dirt on trump, it was her and the willing accomplices in the media trying to manufacture it while pretending it was trump doing that, you should now be able to see why the Assange thing has a second reason in meaningless.
FYI-
Outside of the Salacious information that Mr Steele collected, a good deal of the other information he gathered from the field on the Russian govt and the Trump campaign members, have been verified and are true.
Bullshit. How has it been "verified?"

the news on hillary yesterday wasn't her trying to get dirt on trump, it was her and the willing accomplices in the media trying to manufacture it while pretending it was trump doing that, you should now be able to see why the Assange thing has a second reason in meaningless.
FYI-
Outside of the Salacious information that Mr Steele collected, a good deal of the other information he gathered from the field on the Russian govt and the Trump campaign members, have been verified and are true.

all that I've heard is that the places and times and people in the dossier have been confirmed by the Fbi to have been in the places, the days and time the dossier put them there....

FYI-

all that I've heard is that the places and times and people in the dossier have been confirmed by the Fbi to have been in the places, the days and time the dossier put them there....
link?

what I learned yesterday on watching Wednesday's Tucker Carlson show is that it's politics and ok for the left to go looking for dirt on their opposition, but it is treason if the right does the exact same thing. Amazing how they do business eh? They are self admitting hypocrites how special. America, really, this would be acceptable to you? left controls the rights and wrongs of the country and not the constitution? wow!

The left's opinion rules. too funny.

The trump whores denial of T’s involvement with the Russians was old 6 months ago
Who gives a rat fuck?

I don't care if Trump FUCK Putin in the ass. Trump is NOT Hillary Clinton. Mission Accomplished.

Now, let's talk about how Hillary paid Russian spies to make up bullshit about Trump.
[emoji38]

Any direction you commies spin it, you still lose. Hillary is a dirty, rotten, filthbag that deserves to be publicly shot.
Not too bright, are you.

Clinton campaign hired a company to do opposition research.

They find this report telling how Trump hired Russian prostitutes. Sounds like a reasonable thing a pussy grabbing asshole would do.
Have you ever touched pussy before, asshole?

But hey, when I touch, I have permission. Evidently, you & Trump have to just grab.

what I learned yesterday on watching Wednesday's Tucker Carlson show is that it's politics and ok for the left to go looking for dirt on their opposition, but it is treason if the right does the exact same thing. Amazing how they do business eh? They are self admitting hypocrites how special. America, really, this would be acceptable to you? left controls the rights and wrongs of the country and not the constitution? wow!

You really have a learning disability.

Clinton hired a US company. Trump went for help from Putin.

Duuuuhhhhh...

See here:

Our intelligent agencies know. Like Trtump., you call them liars?

You really have a learning disability.

Clinton hired a US company. Trump went for help from Putin.
Fusion GPS, Steele? she didn't hire anyone, some repub, did that, she just paid funds to get the information from a foreign operative.
oh and some fking day you might post your evidence against trump. that clock stopped since 17 months ago.

so here's Diane Weinstein saying no collusion found and yet you know differently. wow. so now you know more than congress. hly crap you are fking important eh?

Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion With Trump Campaign, But There Are Rumors

"Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), pressed twice by CNN's Wolf Blitzer for evidence, said she still has seen none that would show collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

"There are all kinds of rumors around, there are newspaper stories, but that's not necessarily evidence," she said."

Last edited:

The issue isn't about getting dirt on opponents. That happens in every campaign. You need to read more if you don't understand the difference between what Trump did and what Hillary did.

Try to get one to explain what "Obamacare" actually is. They can't articulate it in the least. It's pretty funny to watch them try to explain how they think it works.

Oh wise one, please tell is what it is. I need a good laugh and posts from Trumpettes provide it.

Oh wise one, please tell is what it is. I need a good laugh and posts from Trumpettes provide it.
redistribution of wealth. it's as fking easy as one two three.

Bonehead doesn’t know or care working with Russians to get elected is called treason.
How is working with Russians to get elected giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States? (please take the bait, please motherfucker. take it. you are proving my case for me).

Yes, I do know the legal definition of treason.
Your Russian whore Trump positively denied having anything to do with Russia. If it’s proven he did, he’d go under oath and asked that question again. Remember B Clinton got impeached over lying about a blow job. Your slimy bastard of a prez would be lying about working with a foreign enemy to get elected which would have subverted our very democratic principles.
Even your spineless GOP would be forced to move on him.
The fact you find no problem with him working with Putin shows the level of disconnect you’re working with.
Yes you are a traitor to the United States when you treat this prez as an oligarch.

The only people working with the Russians are the DNC and the Clinton campaign who paid Steel and Russian informants. Deal with it.
Why Should I have to deal with your ignorance & stupidity.

We have already caught several of Trump's campaign in lies about their Russian meetings.

You don;t even know what the terminology "redistribution of wealth" means., My Gpd you people are dumber than shit.

why don't you produce the evidence against trump that even Diane Weinstein hasn't seen.

You don;t even know what the terminology "redistribution of wealth" means., My Gpd you people are dumber than shit.
oh sure we do, we know exactly what it is. that's why obammyfail is dying. you fool

Giving tax refunds to people who do not pay any taxes is part of redistribution of wealth.

It's welfare disguised as a tax refund.

Go to Best Buy and try to get a refund for something you didn't buy or pay for.

Duuuuhhhhh...

See here:

Our intelligent agencies know. Like Trtump., you call them liars?
they're liars and now traitors. both. oops, the FBI shouldn't have paid for that dossier.

Forum List

Back