Breaking: Trump Baby Balloon Knifed in Alabama

That is admirable and thank you for your service, but something tells me that he wouldn't approve of your political leanings.

I"m just sayin'.

which leaning do you think he would be against...

my smaller government leaning?

my non deficit spending leaning?

my more freedom and less governmental influence on our lives leaning?

my pro-second amendment leaning?

my anti-abortion leaning?

Geeze, dude. If you believe in all those things, you certainly don't express them very well.

All anyone pays attention to is my view of Trump...on this forum nothing else matters.

Well, you fuck one one goat, and that makes you a goat-fucker. :laughing0301:

That is admirable and thank you for your service, but something tells me that he wouldn't approve of your political leanings.

I"m just sayin'.

Geeze, dude. If you believe in all those things, you certainly don't express them very well.

All anyone pays attention to is my view of Trump...on this forum nothing else matters.

ok, that made me laugh! Well done!

I"m just sayin'.

ok, that made me laugh! Well done!

Don't thank me, thank the booze. :laugh:

That’s what people should do to all these Soros paid for balloons.

Ohh teh humanity!!!

"A towering Baby Trump protest balloon was knifed and deflated by someone unhappy with its appearance during Donald Trump’s Saturday trip to Alabama, organisers said.

The incident occurred during the president’s visit to watch a University of Alabama football game. The balloon, which is more than 6.1 metres (20 feet) tall, was set up in a nearby park.."

'Baby Trump' balloon stabbed and deflated at Alabama protest

2000.jpg

I heard the balloon was being rented out from a company that charges a couple thousand dollars. The balloon-stabber was charged with criminal mischief in the first degree. The damage was estimated at $2500.

There are already three Gofundme pages for the balloon-murderer, one is up to $6,000.

He says that he would do it again.

Of course he would. That's how hero-worship Personality Cult works.
See "Korea, North".

This is great publicity. Gonna be a hot item, invest now.

Yeah. Go ahead and invest all your money in giant inflatable Trump balloons.

:laughing0301:

Who said "ALL your money"? If that's how you roll, that would explain the cardboard box you live in.

Clearly here's one such balloon that will need replacing, and clearly it touches a nerve with the obedient unwashed. So yeah.

Besides which they'll be collector's items in another year or so.

You'd give your left nut to live in the "cardboard box" I live in, that is if you had any nuts to give: 3 bedroom, two bath, two car garage, on 100 acres of wooded land with a clear spring-fed creek running though it.

All paid for too. Go ahead and collect your balloons. God knows you have enough hot air to re-inflate them.

Yes. Surprised he calls himself "libertarian" and believes in "less government" while claiming hes against abortion. I wonder if he REALLY is anti-abortion, or is "anti-abortion" the way Michigan's Jennifer Granholm was? Hint, she really wasnt

I view the baby in the womb as a human being, in my view there is no other option. Thus it has the same right to liberty as anyone else, and what takes away liberty more than death?

That is why I am anti-abortion. Some say it is not a libertarian stance, I say it should be.
Thank you for clearing that up

clearly it touches a nerve with the obedient unwashed.
For once you said something correct. Those with TDS are sure nuff unwashed...and unnerved. Hence focusing on a balloon to display their displeasure of our POTUS. :D

Gracie Gracie Gracie. I was just thinking about you with the anniversary of that horrendous fire that took your home and hoping the intervening year has been kind, even maybe fruitful. It's good to see you, however virtually. :11_2_1043:

Now on to the far-less-important stuff: "obedient unwashed" refers to the snowflakey sycophants who brought the balloon down because their hero-worship was offended or whatever. What I'm saying there is that it (the balloon) clearly got under their sensitive skin. Which speaks volumes about them.

For once you said something correct. Those with TDS are sure nuff unwashed...and unnerved. Hence focusing on a balloon to display their displeasure of our POTUS. :D

Gracie Gracie Gracie. I was just thinking about you with the anniversary of that horrendous fire that took your home and hoping the intervening year has been kind, even maybe fruitful. It's good to see you.

Now on to the far-less-important stuff: "obedient unwashed" refers to the snowflakey sycophants who brought the balloon down because their hero-worship was offended or whatever. What I'm saying there is that it (the balloon) clearly got under their sensitive skin. Which speaks volumes about them.
I was just pokin' ya in the ribs, so to speak. :D

Ohh teh humanity!!!

"A towering Baby Trump protest balloon was knifed and deflated by someone unhappy with its appearance during Donald Trump’s Saturday trip to Alabama, organisers said.

The incident occurred during the president’s visit to watch a University of Alabama football game. The balloon, which is more than 6.1 metres (20 feet) tall, was set up in a nearby park.."

2000.jpg

I heard the balloon was being rented out from a company that charges a couple thousand dollars. The balloon-stabber was charged with criminal mischief in the first degree. The damage was estimated at $2500.

There are already three Gofundme pages for the balloon-murderer, one is up to $6,000.

See "Korea, North".

Here is the American Left:

Inflatable balloons and Cat Hats. Also genital costumes

These people are mental midgets and emotional children

Were you in a coma during the Access Hollywood buzz then?

Really? You're gonna sit on this board and pretend you have no idea what those hats referred to?

To paraphrase Jimmy Whatzisname, The level of denialism is too damn high.

See "Korea, North".

Who said "ALL your money"? If that's how you roll, that would explain the cardboard box you live in.

Clearly here's one such balloon that will need replacing, and clearly it touches a nerve with the obedient unwashed. So yeah.

You'd give your left nut to live in the "cardboard box" I live in, that is if you had any nuts to give: 3 bedroom, two bath, two car garage, on 100 acres of wooded land with a clear spring-fed creek running though it.

All paid for too. Go ahead and collect your balloons. God knows you have enough hot air to re-inflate them.

Of course you do. I personally live in the Taj Mahal. But I keep a Fortress of Solitude in Antarctica. I commute by pneumatic tube.

Gracie Gracie Gracie. I was just thinking about you with the anniversary of that horrendous fire that took your home and hoping the intervening year has been kind, even maybe fruitful. It's good to see you.

I was just pokin' ya in the ribs, so to speak. :D

I know. I likes that about you. :)

Yer gonna hafta tell me about that avatar sometime.

Ohh teh humanity!!!

2000.jpg

and the handlers.

See "Korea, North".

Here is the American Left:

Inflatable balloons and Cat Hats. Also genital costumes

These people are mental midgets and emotional children

Were you in a coma during the Access Hollywood buzz then?

Really? You're gonna sit on this board and pretend you have no idea what those hats referred to?

To paraphrase Jimmy Whatzisname, The level of denialism is too damn high.

Don't have a clue what it's supposed to mean but when a guy wears one, it just screams "I'm a pussy."

ManMarchingPussyHat.jpg

See "Korea, North".

Of course you do. I personally live in the Taj Mahal. But I keep a Fortress of Solitude in Antarctica. I commute by pneumatic tube.

Of course I do. And you're a fucking idiot.

home%20snow1.jpg

home%20snow2.jpg

home%20snow3.jpg

home%20snow4.jpg

home%20snow5.jpg

home%20snow6.jpg
]

Did you see the crowd reaction to trump? That entire stadium was electric! I get that it’s in the south and probably to be expected but also, it’s not. This is college after all and many people from all over the country go to these schools for whatever reason they’re seeking. And with college comes KIDS for all intents and purposes, kids that we would normally associate with being liberals.

Don’t believe the media.

Did you see the crowd reaction to trump? That entire stadium was electric! I get that it’s in the south and probably to be expected but also, it’s not. This is college after all and many people from all over the country go to these schools for whatever reason they’re seeking. And with college comes KIDS for all intents and purposes, kids that we would normally associate with being liberals.

Don’t believe the media.

Didn't see it but I can't see anything "political" to make out of a sports event (on the contrary, sports is where we go to escape all that shit), so ---- a sports event at a college? That's the very venue for acting out mass enthusiasm with thousands of the like-minded. It's supposed to be electric. That's the whole point. Whether it's a play on the field, entertainment between the plays, or some famous personage among them, it's going to get exactly that collective response. Not to mention, what else is there to DO in Alabama. That's a lot of pent-up boredom, and that's why it draws.

Matter of fact that's why all too many people voted for him, on the basis of "hey, I've heard of this guy. Seen him on TV, read about him in magazines". So I just don't see a path to "liberals or not liberals" out of that. It's simply the same old bizarre American obsession with "celebrity". "Look Madge, famous person at ten o'clock! Get da camera!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back