Breaking:Tommy Robinnson's home surrounded by ANTIFA

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Minutes before Alex Jones went live on-air, Tommy Robinson called to alert him of ANTIFA members that were caught stalking Tommy and his family at their home.

Alex covers this encounter as well as a video of police secretly monitoring Robinson’s house.

Breaking: Tommy Robinson’s Home Surrounded By ANTIFA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blow back is coming after these pussy bastards watch lmafo SOROS is gonna fk them over really good I hope we get to watch them stupid communist dumbasses.

Minutes before Alex Jones went live on-air, Tommy Robinson called to alert him of ANTIFA members that were caught stalking Tommy and his family at their home.

Alex covers this encounter as well as a video of police secretly monitoring Robinson’s house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blow back is coming after these pussy bastards watch lmafo SOROS is gonna fk them over really good I hope we get to watch them stupid communist dumbasses.

I wish they would pull this shit in Florida.

I wish they would pull this shit in Florida.

They're welcome to come to Texas as well.

Whatever happened to a good shotgun blast with rock salt in the ass for trespassers?

Whatever happened to a good shotgun blast with rock salt in the ass for trespassers?

Better to kill em so they dont turn around and sue ya.

Pretty sure the guy just told the truth about Islam and that it’s a complete fraud.

Do you know that Islam believes Jesus is going to return to “Break The Cross” destroy Christianity and Judaism, kill all Christians and Jews that don’t accept Islam, impose Islam as a World Religion then go with Mahdi to Mecca to pray to allah?

That is their prophecy. They also believe Jesus was just a prophet, never sacrificed himself on the cross, and never died and was resurrected.

Allah is called The Great Deceiver and Morning Star. The same name The Bible gives to Lucifer.

Forum List

Back