BREAKING: The "whistleblower"'s Attorney has ties to <<drum roll>>Hillary

You're really trying to make that first hand knowledge thing mean something. It doesn't.
You lick yogurt off of hobos' feet. I mean, I don't have first hand knowledge...but I've been assured first-hand knowledge isn't required.

Dood. That's nasty.

Now, all you have to do is prove your claims are true. The whistle blower's claims have all been proven to be true, so I guess first hand knowledge doesn't matter that much as long as the claims are verified. Now, where is your verification?
No, you're moving the goalposts. You said yourself first-hand knowledge doesn't mean anything.

According to you, proof is not required.

What's your favorite flavor, Nasty Boy?

When do you think I said proof is not required? You're making shit up again. Stop that.
Since the liar...I mean, "whistleblower"'s claims have been disproven, and you still believe their true -- you're saying proof is not required.

Nope.
Whistle blower said Trump asked Ukraine for dirt on Biden, his political opponent.
Trump said he asked Ukraine for dirt on Biden, his political opponent.
Crazy Rudy said he and Trump asked Ukraine for dirt on Biden, his political opponent.

Whistle blower said record of the call was hidden in a separate secret place where others couldn't access it.
Trump said record of the call was hidden in a separate secret place where others couldn't access it.
Crazy Rudy said record of the call was hidden in a separate secret place where others couldn't access it.

Whistle blower said Trump's advisers were deeply disturbed by the call and demand for dirt on Bidden
Recently released emails show his advisers were deeply disturbed by the call and demand for dirt on Bidden

Trump's advisers who were involved in Trump's extortion attempt who were exposed by the whistle blower and subsequent investigation are suddenly quitting.

Rep. Barbara Jordan, 1974:⁣

"If the impeachment provision in the Constitution of the United States will not reach the offenses charged here, then perhaps that 18th-century Constitution should be abandoned to a 20th-century paper shredder!"

The facts presented by the whistle blower have been proven to be accurate. Trying to discredit the accusation by claiming some ties with Hillary is just dumb. Any ties are immaterial as long as the facts remain accurate.

The facts?

Shirley, you jest.

Goodwin: Donald Trump now has to battle CIA spies in Dems’ war against him

donald-trump-spies.jpg

"Trump could be accused of understatement in describing anyone who participated with the so-called whistleblower as “almost a spy.”

There is nothing “almost” about it. The trained CIA officer used his trusted position in the White House to gather secret information from what he claims were “multiple US government officials.”

He retained Democratically connected lawyers and injected his allegations into the political bloodstream with one intent: to get Trump removed from office.

Among the hints the officer and his lawyers worked with Dems to shape his complaint are the early leaks to the hysterical anti-Trump media. The goal was to whet appetites and do the most damage despite the agent having no firsthand knowledge of events he described. Mission accomplished.

CIA agents are supposed to spy on foreign adversaries. This one spied on the president, then cloaked himself in whistleblower camouflage. His sources are presumably still at work and perhaps planning another run at the president."

Donald Trump committed a crime and got caught - red handed. As a result, he blames the Democrats for catching him. Trump has confessed to committing the crime on national television, but everything about this is all the fault of the Democrats.

If you believe that this is all the fault of the Democrats and not the fault of Donald Trump for breaking the law, I have a ski resort in Miami I'd like to sell you.

The facts?

Shirley, you jest.

donald-trump-spies.jpg

"Trump could be accused of understatement in describing anyone who participated with the so-called whistleblower as “almost a spy.”

There is nothing “almost” about it. The trained CIA officer used his trusted position in the White House to gather secret information from what he claims were “multiple US government officials.”

He retained Democratically connected lawyers and injected his allegations into the political bloodstream with one intent: to get Trump removed from office.

Among the hints the officer and his lawyers worked with Dems to shape his complaint are the early leaks to the hysterical anti-Trump media. The goal was to whet appetites and do the most damage despite the agent having no firsthand knowledge of events he described. Mission accomplished.

CIA agents are supposed to spy on foreign adversaries. This one spied on the president, then cloaked himself in whistleblower camouflage. His sources are presumably still at work and perhaps planning another run at the president."

Trump is a whiny bitch who claims everyone is out to get him when he is the vile conniving one.

"despite the agent having no firsthand knowledge of events he described."

If English is not your vernacular I will have the referenced statement translated. Please advise.

Firsthand knowledge is not required. The evidence presented has been determined to be credible. You're looking for a "Get out of Jail Free Card" that doesn't exist.
Who determined it was credible, and what were the criteria?

NOTE: "ORANGE MAN BAD" is not a rational basis for judgement.

I don't think they have received the Crazy Rudy seal of approval yet, but everybody else has determined it's true. Trump even said on TV it was all true.
Really? Trump said "I withheld military aid to Ukraine until they agreed to interfere in the 2020 election"?

Because that's what you're claiming he said.

"If the impeachment provision in the Constitution of the United States will not reach the offenses charged here, then perhaps that 18th-century Constitution should be abandoned to a 20th-century paper shredder!"

And she's right.

You lick yogurt off of hobos' feet. I mean, I don't have first hand knowledge...but I've been assured first-hand knowledge isn't required.

Dood. That's nasty.

Now, all you have to do is prove your claims are true. The whistle blower's claims have all been proven to be true, so I guess first hand knowledge doesn't matter that much as long as the claims are verified. Now, where is your verification?
No, you're moving the goalposts. You said yourself first-hand knowledge doesn't mean anything.

According to you, proof is not required.

What's your favorite flavor, Nasty Boy?

When do you think I said proof is not required? You're making shit up again. Stop that.
Since the liar...I mean, "whistleblower"'s claims have been disproven, and you still believe their true -- you're saying proof is not required.

Nope.
Whistle blower said Trump asked Ukraine for dirt on Biden, his political opponent.
Trump said he asked Ukraine for dirt on Biden, his political opponent.
Crazy Rudy said he and Trump asked Ukraine for dirt on Biden, his political opponent.

Whistle blower said record of the call was hidden in a separate secret place where others couldn't access it.
Trump said record of the call was hidden in a separate secret place where others couldn't access it.
Crazy Rudy said record of the call was hidden in a separate secret place where others couldn't access it.

Whistle blower said Trump's advisers were deeply disturbed by the call and demand for dirt on Bidden
Recently released emails show his advisers were deeply disturbed by the call and demand for dirt on Bidden

Trump's advisers who were involved in Trump's extortion attempt who were exposed by the whistle blower and subsequent investigation are suddenly quitting.
Ahhh, I think I see the problem -- you're functionally illiterate.

The facts presented by the whistle blower have been proven to be accurate. Trying to discredit the accusation by claiming some ties with Hillary is just dumb. Any ties are immaterial as long as the facts remain accurate.

The facts?

Shirley, you jest.

donald-trump-spies.jpg

Donald Trump committed a crime and got caught - red handed. As a result, he blames the Democrats for catching him. Trump has confessed to committing the crime on national television, but everything about this is all the fault of the Democrats.

If you believe that this is all the fault of the Democrats and not the fault of Donald Trump for breaking the law, I have a ski resort in Miami I'd like to sell you.
So...you want Trump punished for the crimes Democrats committed.

It's quite plausible that Glen Simpson and FusionGPS had a hand in crafting "the narrative".

Just sayin'.

Trump is a whiny bitch who claims everyone is out to get him when he is the vile conniving one.

If English is not your vernacular I will have the referenced statement translated. Please advise.

Firsthand knowledge is not required. The evidence presented has been determined to be credible. You're looking for a "Get out of Jail Free Card" that doesn't exist.

I don't think they have received the Crazy Rudy seal of approval yet, but everybody else has determined it's true. Trump even said on TV it was all true.
Really? Trump said "I withheld military aid to Ukraine until they agreed to interfere in the 2020 election"?

Make up your mind. Are we talking about the whistle blowers claims that have already been determined to be credible, or my claims that are easily proven?
One thing at a time there sweet lips.

The facts?

Shirley, you jest.

donald-trump-spies.jpg

I should probably update my sig to:

Liberalism is the belief everyone else should be in treatment for your disorder and punished for your crimes.

The facts?

Shirley, you jest.

donald-trump-spies.jpg

Liberalism is the belief everyone else should be in treatment for your disorder and punished for your crimes.

What you put in your sig line is your call, but you should definitely do something about getting your meds updated.

And she's right.
Oh, look -- yet another leftist who wants to burn the Constitution.

Make up your mind. Are we talking about the whistle blowers claims that have already been determined to be credible, or my claims that are easily proven?
1. You never did answer my question about what made the whistleblower's claims credible. If you wanna give that a shot, bear in mind the caveat I posted with the question.

2. Just saying your claims are easily proven is not actual proof.

The facts?

Shirley, you jest.

donald-trump-spies.jpg

What you put in your sig line is your call, but you should definitely do something about getting your meds updated.
Why? She's right.

1. You never did answer my question about what made the whistleblower's claims credible. If you wanna give that a shot, bear in mind the caveat I posted with the question.

Because the Inspector General and the Acting Director of the NSA, both of whom were appointed by Donald Trump, said so.

And she's right.

Oh,look -- yet another Trump nut bag that has comprehension problems, and doesn't understand what the words they read actually mean.

You obviously would disagree with any reason I might think the claims are credible, so I won't bother with that. However, you don't need to take my word for it. The Inspector General made the determination that the complaint is not only “credible,” but an “urgent concern.”. If you doubt him, then that's your problem.

Because the Inspector General and the Acting Director of the NSA, both of whom were appointed by Donald Trump, said so.
Uh huh.

And she's right.

Oh,look -- yet another Trump nut bag that has comprehension problems, and doesn't understand what the words they read actually mean.
Uh huh. It really gets in the way of the leftist agenda, doesn't it?

Too bad. It's not going away.

You obviously would disagree with any reason I might think the claims are credible, so I won't bother with that. However, you don't need to take my word for it. The Inspector General made the determination that the complaint is not only “credible,” but an “urgent concern.”. If you doubt him, then that's your problem.
Did the IGIC mention the whistleblower colluded with Schiff and broke the law?

Liberals just can't help but break the law. That's because the only thing important to them is their agenda. If the law's in the way...screw it.

The Useful Idiots will excuse it anyway. You always do.

Forum List

Back