Breaking stuff

irosie91

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2012
I am listening to some news on cable-----they are stating there is new intelligence
related to a planned massive terrorist action against Israel via the underground tunnel
network from Gaza. ----planned for September. There is some hinting that the incursion
into Gaza ---at its outset---included a plan to defang this planned terrorist action----hinting
that Israel had some prior intelligence regarding this plan There are comments indicating
that Israel got more information about this planned terrorist action from some recently obtained
prisoners including those guy who surrendered and that they even have some documents

Rosie, my dad's brother in Haifa called my dad and told him about this yesterday. They had planned on murdering Israelis in a Kibbutz while they were eating their Rosh Hashana meals...

Yes. The story has been released now.

Hamas were plotting to drive, by force if necessary, starved zombie-virus infected Palestinians through the tunnels to emerge into Israel proper, presenting both a physical and biological weapon attack!

This would have caught the IDF by surprise, as shooting off their arms and legs would not stop them, and soon IDF members would also be infected and killing their own!

My god. So the outrageous murderous attack by Israel on Gazan civilians really had a good reason behind it!!

It's good we now know and can tell the world.
Please let Mark Regev know immediately, so he can reveal this on this evening's propaganda broadcasts.

Rosie, my dad's brother in Haifa called my dad and told him about this yesterday. They had planned on murdering Israelis in a Kibbutz while they were eating their Rosh Hashana meals...

yes-----the report I heard said "rosh Hashanah"----but it also said ---REALLY MASSIVE----
like thousands of terrorists streaming in ----rosh Hashanah eve---all at once in a giant
concerted surprise attack-------on many targets. I left out the rosh Hashanah part----
because I thought-------the early response in the cyberworld would be ----"rosie is a nut"
the 1973 Yom Kippur attack ----early on, was devastating. Probably one of the most
successful attacks they had accomplished to date. This planned attack seems like a recap

My dead uncle Maury contacted me last night, he told me he was schtupping a Falasha girl(that a black jew to you rosie) who told him this story of the Mersey tunnels,the scousers are going to invade Birkenhead on St Paddy's day.

The plan: infiltration of 200 terrorists to the Kibutzim(Villages) around Gaza during Rosh HaShana holiday..
Security officials CONFIRMED that based on Hamas members imprisoned from the West Bank and those who Captured during the operation.
But lets wait for the Shabak/ISA official report of July/press conference of Shabak spokesmen..

Last edited:
I think its true and I have a very solid base for that, but lets wait for the Shabak/ISA official report of July/press conference spokesmen..
oooooh gooooodeeee another 5 years old youtube:badgrin:
The most advance type of Terror attacks known is the ability to combine few attacks together, for example 9/11.
If you can read Hebrew:
çãùåú - öáà åáéèçåï nrg - ...çîàñ úëðï: îàåú îçáìéí éâéçå
Additionally you can read about another West Bank Display-Terror attack foiled.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171486#.U9J94vmSwp0
All of that was planned to Rosh HaShana and I bet Hamas got more plans..anyway.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back