Breaking: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Score Legal Victory Against Obama's Amnesty

It isn't going to matter...

15f0ppj.jpg

Sheriff Arpaio hires known pedophiles to patrol schools and orders pink underwear en masse for his prisoners.

No wonder he's a conservative hero :cuckoo:

Is that why voters have reelected him for the last SIX election cycles?.... and Obuma and Eric "The RED" Holder have sued him and it appears they'll lose that suit?
Joe is scum and the scum keep reelecting him. That's hardly a big surprise.

• Banned
Sheriff Arpaio hires known pedophiles to patrol schools and orders pink underwear en masse for his prisoners.

Is that why voters have reelected him for the last SIX election cycles?.... and Obuma and Eric "The RED" Holder have sued him and it appears they'll lose that suit?
Joe is scum and the scum keep reelecting him.
Who are you to define what scum is?

Joe is scum and the scum keep reelecting him.
Who are you to define what scum is?
I know it when I step in it, like when I cross into AZ.

Well he's their hero because they're conservatives right? Makes perfect sense to me. :dunno:

I'm sure you would say that to his face, and the people of Az.! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...and liberal Pond scum is saying this!

I'm sure you would say that to his face, and the people of Az.! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Yep. White trash, like most of that state.

I'm sure you would say that to his face, and the people of Az.! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Yep. White trash, like most of that state.

It's a shame that the people of Az. would scrap you off their boots!...But who would want to smell your odor all day!

I'm sure you would say that to his face, and the people of Az.! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...and liberal Pond scum is saying this!

The birther capital of America needs to hear it from someone. B/c there's clearly not any rational thought coming from within their ranks.

The birther capital of America needs to hear it from someone. B/c there's clearly not any rational thought coming from within their ranks.

Yes, that's why Republicans now OWN all governorships and senators from Texas to the Carolinas..... Moron! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back