BREAKING: Shannon Cortez Gooden, 38 is the alleged shooter who killed 2 officers and a paramedic in Burnsville, Minnesota according to @AlphaNewsMN .

The latest white victims of black criminality.

policeheadshot.jpg

That's so sad. Maybe if society offered blacks (minorities) the same opportunities for jobs and careers as it does other races things like this might not happen.

Still so many blacks/minorities are shut out of the job/career fields based on the color of their skin. The anger and rage from that spills over into society to where the; always ways "denied" "bullied" and "rejected" ones are forced to survive in society as angry and violent savages. Especially if they picked up that first case at a young and immature age (early 20s). Society shuts them out of everything with no way to ever make a living. Leaving them with nothing to live for, and no need to value "LIFE" nor the lives in a society that did nothing but shut them out. They are ostracized not only from society, but also from "second chance" society.

What's remarkable is the restraint of so many blacks/minorities today who despite being harmed by people in society they remain non-violent.

White people: "I can pretty much work any where I want to. As a matter of fact I turned down offers at Google, Intel, and FisherPrice. I've decided to pursue some interests oversees in Europe for a few years. Life is great!"

Black people: "My uda job cuse me of stealing. I ain't take nutin. Iz done applied for twel positions with Nabisco, 8 positions with Holy Farms, and dey called security on me when I showed for a innavu at the trucking company. It caz a huge commotion, so dey wouldn't hire me. I wish I cou geda a job some where in society. I'm black, and when de see me coming dez laugh and treat me so bad. I hate all dis racism, and it's worse today dan id eba ben. I ain't gots no reason to lib"

Thanks for the thread Horseshitting, it's only ok when white cops murder black folks.
Its never ok when criminals kill the police

This incident exposes all the leftwing Black LIES Matter lies

White cops are not the underlying cause of death for black criminals

Black criminals condemn themselves to death by their own actions

And convicted criminals of all races should not own guns

But honest law abiding citizens should have that right without harassment from gun grabbing libs

Right now. By next week it will be ancient history.

The claim was it wasn't right now and being there is no question what happened and the person who did this is dead, why exactly should it be news next week?

And again, will statues be erected for them? Will their photos be plastered all over storefronts? Will riots go on for months in protest?

Erect a statue. I don't care. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of commemoration.

The claim was it wasn't right now and being there is no question what happened and the person who did this is dead, why exactly should it be news next week?
It was news for several months after Floyd died. One department store even held 8 minutes of silence for weeks afterwards. The riots went on all summer. His funeral was fit for a head of state.
Erect a statue. I don't care. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of commemoration.
I‘m pointing out the double standards. More anguish for a criminal, violent black thug than decent, contributing white members of society.

It was news for several months after Floyd died. One department store even held 8 minutes of silence for weeks afterwards. The riots went on all summer. His funeral was fit for a head of state.

To make sure the murderer was charged. In this case the murderer is dead.

I‘m pointing out the double standards. More anguish for a criminal, violent black thug than decent, contributing white members of society.

There is no double standard here. If the murderer wasn't dead he would have immediately been arrested and spent the rest of his life in prison. What is there to protest about there?

To make sure the murderer was charged. In this case the murderer is dead.

There is no double standard here. If the murderer wasn't dead he would have immediately been arrested and spent the rest of his life in prison. What is there to protest about there?
Of course there’s a double standard. More is made of when a white kills a black than vice versa. There are double standards all over the place.

Of course there’s a double standard. More is made of when a white kills a black than vice versa. There are double standards all over the place.

The issue you are complaining about is the fact that the murderer would have went free if not for the protests.

That's not going to happen here.

Translation -- "I'm scared because it's getting harder and harder to deny that you guys are right and our lying narrative is getting thinner by the minute".

Forum List

Back