BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

Let's see.

"Mr Flynn, you're going to prison unless you give us something on Trump."
"No, I won't give you anything on Trump, Trump will pardon me as soon as anything happens"
"Mr Flynn, we've got evidence that will mean Mr Trump will not be president by the time you're convicted"
"Fuck, what do you want to know"
"That's a good boy, I'll request a postponement of your sentence."
Not even Jake is that rabidly partisan.

Trump told Mueller, the memo proves you and your people are dirty. if you want to avoid the gallows, just drop the whole thing

As if Trump isn't dirty. He's playing massively dirty too. Both parties are playing dirty. Partisan politics is more important than actually dealing with the issues of the country.

What evidence involved in Flynn's lying to the FBI was obtained illegally?

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

this might enlighten you on how a FISA warrant is obtained, the protocol & the renewal process; including how flynn got busted along with carter page. it's lengthy, but worth the read.

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page
By Ellen Nakashima, Devlin Barrett and Adam Entous April 11, 2017

I understand how they are supposed to be obtained. It appears the fbi broke all sorts of laws in getting the warrant they wanted. That makes EVERYTHING they got from that warrant inadmissible. It's a real simple concept that you people seem to be missing. Guilty people go free all of the time when the government fucks up and breaks the laws pertaining to gathering evidence.

what laws did the FBI break that you seem to be privvy to? you are hoping that is the case. they have to jump thru hoops to unmask an american. a judge has to sign off on it & it has to reviewed every 90 days.

If you haven't noticed by now, Westwall is all about hedging his bet. He calls himself an Old School Liberal, but has ALWAYS defended Trump sense day one. Trump is about as far from an Old School Liberal as you can get.

oh i sized him up some time ago. rarely do we cross paths on the board, but god damn--- everytime it happens, he trumps along like a trooper.

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

this might enlighten you on how a FISA warrant is obtained, the protocol & the renewal process; including how flynn got busted along with carter page. it's lengthy, but worth the read.

I understand how they are supposed to be obtained. It appears the fbi broke all sorts of laws in getting the warrant they wanted. That makes EVERYTHING they got from that warrant inadmissible. It's a real simple concept that you people seem to be missing. Guilty people go free all of the time when the government fucks up and breaks the laws pertaining to gathering evidence.
What warrant was used to spy on Flynn?

what laws did the FBI break that you seem to be privvy to? you are hoping that is the case. they have to jump thru hoops to unmask an american. a judge has to sign off on it & it has to reviewed every 90 days.

If you haven't noticed by now, Westwall is all about hedging his bet. He calls himself an Old School Liberal, but has ALWAYS defended Trump sense day one. Trump is about as far from an Old School Liberal as you can get.

And yet you can't point to a single thing I have ever said that makes me a con. I am pro gay marriage and have been forever. I am anti multi national corporations, and have been since day one. I actually advocate for the government to nationalize the energy generation systems of the country so that the poor and disadvantaged can get the energy they need to stay alive.

What I am about is the maximum amount of individual freedom and small government. In other words I am a CLASSIC LIBERAL. Color me unsurprized that you don't know what the term means.

Breaking News Reminder!

It was Strzok that interviewed Flynn without councel to assist him.

The judge that took the plea recused himself and if text messages show Flynn was set up could that be the reason for delay

I never claimed I was privy to anything. Read the thread to see what I have written previously then, when you are up to speed you can ask an intelligent question.

i read the thread & i know you said you are speculating. what you are doing is trying to cast doubt on our intel agencies just like a good trump mook does. maybe you should audition for fox news! man oh man you seem a little desperate.

No, I am casting doubt on a very few top level bureaucrats who appear to have been corrupted. The rank and file of the FBI are disgusted by the actions of those top level managers.

Why would a FISA warrant against the Russian ambassador be illegal?

Not talking about that one. I am talking about the one that was being used against trump. The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower. Good luck justifying that one.

"The unmasking that was going on by the Obama admin tells me they had a tap going on Trump tower"

That sentence doesn't make sense. It looks like a pile of buzzwords without substance.

How would the "unmasking" tell you that Trump tower was tapped?

As for the surveillance that trapped Flynn in his lie - he was on the phone with the Russian Ambassador. It's a pretty safe bet that the target of the surveillance was the Russian, and not Flynn.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

My speculation is based on several decades of work in the Court system. But that is all it is, speculation.

What do you mean when you say "unmasking"?

Perhaps we're using different definitions of the word.

The obama admin was releasing the names of Americans "caught" up in the various surveillance programs they had going. That is "unmasking".

Ok, so we are using the same definition of "unmasking".

I still don't understand what you mean, in the context of these sentences, though:

The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower.

How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking?

And yet you can't point to a single thing I have ever said that makes me a con. I am pro gay marriage and have been forever. I am anti multi national corporations, and have been since day one. I actually advocate for the government to nationalize the energy generation systems of the country so that the poor and disadvantaged can get the energy they need to stay alive.

What I am about is the maximum amount of individual freedom and small government. In other words I am a CLASSIC LIBERAL. Color me unsurprized that you don't know what the term means.

You are against multi national corporations... all while defending Trump at all costs who is involved in the subject you say you are against...

And who's cabinet is full of people that are also involved and have gotten rich from them.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.

What warrant was used to spy on Flynn?

No one knows save those who did it. I have made that point several times. Why are you still lost on square one?

"The unmasking that was going on by the Obama admin tells me they had a tap going on Trump tower"

That sentence doesn't make sense. It looks like a pile of buzzwords without substance.

As for the surveillance that trapped Flynn in his lie - he was on the phone with the Russian Ambassador. It's a pretty safe bet that the target of the surveillance was the Russian, and not Flynn.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have no way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

My speculation is based on several decades of work in the Court system. But that is all it is, speculation.
You're backpedaling furiously now.... what about any claim of illegal unmasking, which has never been proven, causes a warrant to be illegal? (which is where you started).

I haven't backpeddaled one iota. Try spreading your fake news bullpoo elsewhere.
Sure ya did. I think you don't understand what you say.

You started off by talking about an "illegal warrant" but morphed into evidence illegally obtained by illegally unmasking.

No, I think you don't understand the English Language. I have been very clear on what I am saying.
LOLOL

You're as clear as mud.

You're conflating the reports from the right, claiming Page's warrant was illegally obtained, with Flynn, who has absolutely nothing to do with that warrant. :cuckoo:

There are a couple of things that happened this week that could have affected the timing of Flynn's scheduled sentencing....

One, the President's lawyers said that the President would not answer the FBI's questions....

So Mueller will have to subpoena the president to come before the grand jury....

it's possible, that Flynn's sentencing, somehow was related to the FBI questioning of Trump, maybe to see if Flynn was telling them the truth about something....and only the president could verify that or could lie about that...I dunno?

and this is now not happening....yet....not until the grand jury....?

But it also could be, because Flynn is not cooperating as he had initially promised in the manner he promised, and there could be more charges against Flynn coming, so they want to hold off until all the different indictments are filed or something of the sort???

Or maybe even a possibility that Flynn helped them so much, that they are willing to drop the charges Flynn plead guilty to?

but my best speculation, is somehow, this had to do with Trump refusing to go before the FBI for questioning....

I never claimed I was privy to anything. Read the thread to see what I have written previously then, when you are up to speed you can ask an intelligent question.

i read the thread & i know you said you are speculating. what you are doing is trying to cast doubt on our intel agencies just like a good trump mook does. maybe you should audition for fox news! man oh man you seem a little desperate.

No, I am casting doubt on a very few top level bureaucrats who appear to have been corrupted. The rank and file of the FBI are disgusted by the actions of those top level managers.

exactly who are corrupted & how have they been corrupted?

Well that's not true. If Flynn could find proof the evidence used against him was illegally obtained, he could have his plea vacated. Flynn's problem, is that there is apparently no such evidence.

Flynn would have to first have his waiver of appeal thrown out. To do that, he would have to prove his confession (allocution) was a lie, whereby Flynn would face charges of perjury for his allocution. So the only way Flynn could appeal one guilty plea of lying to a federal agent, is by confession to perjury.

Not talking about that one. I am talking about the one that was being used against trump. The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower. Good luck justifying that one.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

The obama admin was releasing the names of Americans "caught" up in the various surveillance programs they had going. That is "unmasking".

I still don't understand what you mean, in the context of these sentences, though:

The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower.

How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking?

Part of the unmasking had to do with information provided by foreign governments who were doing their own surveillance of the Russians.

so it appears to you, from a memo that you haven't seen, that the fbi broke all sorts of laws.

run with it, corky

Like I stated earlier, I am making my speculations based on what is being reported. Unlike all of you folks I ADMITTED that I am speculating. All of you are spewing shit as if it is the Gods honest truth! You and I have no idea what is in the memo, but based on a few decades of legal experience I am able to read between the lines pretty well. Over the next few weeks we will see if my speculations is accurate, or not. But at least I had the sense to proclaim it SPECULATION!

What's your excuse?
If that were true, you'd answer the question.... who is reporting an "illegal warrant" was used to spy on Flynn?

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have no way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

You're backpedaling furiously now.... what about any claim of illegal unmasking, which has never been proven, causes a warrant to be illegal? (which is where you started).

I haven't backpeddaled one iota. Try spreading your fake news bullpoo elsewhere.
Sure ya did. I think you don't understand what you say.

You started off by talking about an "illegal warrant" but morphed into evidence illegally obtained by illegally unmasking.

No, I think you don't understand the English Language. I have been very clear on what I am saying.
LOLOL

You're as clear as mud.

You're conflating the reports from the right, claiming Page's warrant was illegally obtained, with Flynn, who has absolutely nothing to do with that warrant. :cuckoo:

Once again, you have no clue how any of the case was developed. You spew the lefts talking points like they are gospel. Pot, meet kettle.

Part of the unmasking had to do with information provided by foreign governments who were doing their own surveillance of the Russians.

Care to provide a link to that. I haven't heard one bit of that.

Well, the whole thing about "unmasking" is that the people doing the surveillance already know who they've "masked" - if they didn't know who they were, they wouldn't have been masked. Only the people who did the masking can do the unmasking.

I would think part of Flynn's sentencing is dependent on if the information he provided to the Special Counsel is confirmed or not through the interview with Trump. Flynn isn't going to get a weak sentence for his cooperation unless the information he provided is proven true and worth something.

Forum List

Back