BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.

What evidence involved in Flynn's lying to the FBI was obtained illegally?

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.
What FISA warrant that intercepted Flynn was illegally obtained??

Probably the one that memo that is about to be released is talking about, would be my guess.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.

Not when Flynn and his lawyer signed off that they waived all appeal rights. That means they have no standing to challenge the conviction. The only one who could appeal the conviction is Mueller, and I doubt he would do that.

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

Oh, oh! Do I smell an acquittal on the horizon? How does that work?

Not necessarily, but the possibility exists. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing how mueller got the evidence he used against flynn, but if it is tainted then flynn walks. Sadly so to will manafort, who really is a scumbag.

Mueller got the evidence he used against Flynn because the FBI was wiretapping the Russian ambassador, and Flynn called him.

Then Flynn blatantly lied to the FBI about a call that he almost certainly knew was being monitored.

Maybe. We don't have a clue how they obtained the warrant. I am merely going on what has been reported. The fact that mueller has postponed sentencing tells me that the case is in trouble. There is no logical reason to ever postpone sentencing.
Who's reporting that the FISA warrant on the Russian ambassador might have been illegally obtained? From where do you get your news? The gateway pundit?

Not when Flynn and his lawyer signed off that they waived all appeal rights. That means they have no standing to challenge the conviction. The only one who could appeal the conviction is Mueller, and I doubt he would do that.

Wrong. If it is found that the DOJ and the FBI broke the law then flynns guilty plea is considered to have been made UNDER DURESS. Look it up. And I suggest you not use wiki or Law and Order reruns for your legal education.

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

Bet Muller would hang him self if that happened. Getting such a high profile case tossed in the can in front of the whole world, literally.

mueller has screwed up major cases before. I talked with the US Attorney out here one time and was told that once mueller gets an idea in his head he simply won't let it go no matter what evidence is presented to refute it. He doesn't seem to learn, but his ego seems to be pretty strong. Strong enough to handle the denigration that comes with the bad cases he's pursued.

I don’t know, Trump has a way of unhinging people. A loss like this to Trump may be to much for that ego.
Did you hear how many times Trump referred to "WE" and "OUR" (Close to 300) while Obama seldom used "WE" or "OUR"....only "I" and "Me." That is an over extended ego. He's trying to convince the listeners he is as great as he thinks he is.

Trump has an ego (all politicians do) but it doesn't get in the way for love of country. He isn't working for himself. He doesn't have to. He's working for the safety and prosperity of the citizens.

Not necessarily, but the possibility exists. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing how mueller got the evidence he used against flynn, but if it is tainted then flynn walks. Sadly so to will manafort, who really is a scumbag.

Mueller got the evidence he used against Flynn because the FBI was wiretapping the Russian ambassador, and Flynn called him.

Then Flynn blatantly lied to the FBI about a call that he almost certainly knew was being monitored.

Maybe. We don't have a clue how they obtained the warrant. I am merely going on what has been reported. The fact that mueller has postponed sentencing tells me that the case is in trouble. There is no logical reason to ever postpone sentencing.

No warrant is needed to monitor foreign powers.

And I can think of many logical reasons for Mueller to postpone sentencing - for example, perhaps he's waiting to see how information given to him by Flynn plays out before he offers a sentence recommendation.

If there was a tap on trump tower there was a warrant. Period. How they obtained that warrant is probably what a good portion of that memo is all about.
No one other than Trump has claimed there was a tap on Trump Tower.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

and flynn's not?

lol

Why would a FISA warrant against the Russian ambassador be illegal?

Not talking about that one. I am talking about the one that was being used against trump. The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower. Good luck justifying that one.

"The unmasking that was going on by the Obama admin tells me they had a tap going on Trump tower"

That sentence doesn't make sense. It looks like a pile of buzzwords without substance.

How would the "unmasking" tell you that Trump tower was tapped?

As for the surveillance that trapped Flynn in his lie - he was on the phone with the Russian Ambassador. It's a pretty safe bet that the target of the surveillance was the Russian, and not Flynn.
How about an illegally gotten tap on the phone? Actually, I would like to know what the conversation was exactly...mayne Flynn IS guilty.

It's not illegal to tap the Russian Ambassador's phone.

As for what they were talking about, it's been all over the news for a year now - and as for whether or not Flynn is guilty, he claims that he is, so why do you doubt him?

Like I said, I would like to know what he is guilty for. If it's trivial, or even illegal tactics used, Let him go. We have to have laws and the authorities have to abide by them. We are no better than a third world country if we allow illegal means used to get political enemies.

Hmmmm.....Probation?

Likely, once the FISA warrant is shown to the public Flynn will have all charges dropped...and he will then sue for violations of his Civil Rights as obama and his minions broke the law in unmasking him...
Oh? Elaborate.... what specifically about that warrant will get Flynn's guilty plea vacated?

and flynn's not?

lol

Never said he wasn't, now did I?. I merely stated that since we have these things called RIGHTS, and the various legal agency's have these things called ETHICS that they are supposed to follow, it is not uncommon for otherwise guilty people to go free due to those agencys misdeeds being discovered.

Truly del, you need to pull your head from out of your ass sometime.

Illegally gotten evidence? Flynn has admitted he got paid for his Russian speech by RUSSIA, and he didn't file as a foreign agent. He's been busted for violating the Logan Act. He was busted trying to make millions of dollars in exchange for helping kidnap a Turkish cleric in Pennsylvania.

I think the real question here is, why are you trying to defend a criminal?

this might enlighten you on how a FISA warrant is obtained, the protocol & the renewal process; including how flynn got busted along with carter page. it's lengthy, but worth the read.

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page
By Ellen Nakashima, Devlin Barrett and Adam Entous April 11, 2017

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page

Not when Flynn and his lawyer signed off that they waived all appeal rights. .

Wrong. If it is found that the DOJ and the FBI broke the law then flynns guilty plea is considered to have been made UNDER DURESS. Look it up. And I suggest you not use wiki or Law and Order reruns for your legal education.

Maybe you don't understand. No matter what happens Flynns and Papadopoulos' guilty pleadings are now etched in stone. Both the accused and their lawyers signed under penalty of perjury, that they waived all appeal rights.

There isn't a court they can go to to change the conviction.

Illegally gotten evidence? Flynn has admitted he got paid for his Russian speech by RUSSIA, and he didn't file as a foreign agent. He's been busted for violating the Logan Act. He was busted trying to make millions of dollars in exchange for helping kidnap a Turkish cleric in Pennsylvania.

I think the real question here is, why are you trying to defend a criminal?
Links?

Not when Flynn and his lawyer signed off that they waived all appeal rights. .

Maybe you don't understand. No matter what happens Flynns and Papadopoulos' guilty pleadings are now etched in stone. Both the accused and their lawyers signed under penalty of perjury, that they waived all appeal rights.

There isn't a court they can go to to change the conviction.

And as I have told you once before, you are flat assed WRONG. Now go back to school and learn something.

Bet Muller would hang him self if that happened. Getting such a high profile case tossed in the can in front of the whole world, literally.

mueller has screwed up major cases before. I talked with the US Attorney out here one time and was told that once mueller gets an idea in his head he simply won't let it go no matter what evidence is presented to refute it. He doesn't seem to learn, but his ego seems to be pretty strong. Strong enough to handle the denigration that comes with the bad cases he's pursued.

I don’t know, Trump has a way of unhinging people. A loss like this to Trump may be to much for that ego.
Did you hear how many times Trump referred to "WE" and "OUR" (Close to 300) while Obama seldom used "WE" or "OUR"....only "I" and "Me." That is an over extended ego. He's trying to convince the listeners he is as great as he thinks he is.

Trump has an ego (all politicians do) but it doesn't get in the way for love of country. He isn't working for himself. He doesn't have to. He's working for the safety and prosperity of the citizens.

No one said who is bad. Ego can be a positive driver to great things. Like you said, you would have to have a huge ego to be in that business. Just wondering how that ego would survive a hit like that is all.

flynn is still talking & still giving them leads... all the better to strengthen his case.

Why would a FISA warrant against the Russian ambassador be illegal?

Not talking about that one. I am talking about the one that was being used against trump. The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower. Good luck justifying that one.

"The unmasking that was going on by the Obama admin tells me they had a tap going on Trump tower"

That sentence doesn't make sense. It looks like a pile of buzzwords without substance.

How would the "unmasking" tell you that Trump tower was tapped?

As for the surveillance that trapped Flynn in his lie - he was on the phone with the Russian Ambassador. It's a pretty safe bet that the target of the surveillance was the Russian, and not Flynn.

Then you didn't read and understand what I said. While obama was still in office there was a flurry of unmasking going on. All of it designed to harm the trump campaign. How did the obama admin get the information that allowed them to do the unmasking? As far as flynns case go's. How do you know? None of that has been released. You and I simply have no way of knowing how any of muellers case was built.

My speculation is based on several decades of work in the Court system. But that is all it is, speculation.
You're backpedaling furiously now.... what about any claim of illegal unmasking, which has never been proven, causes a warrant to be illegal? (which is where you started).

Forum List

Back