Breaking Report: Tucker Carlson Speaking with Donald Trump About Moderating Republican Candidate Forum

Actually, I wish Tucker was a moderator at the 2024 presidential debates. Maybe then, we would have a REAL debate about REAL topics and without Trump getting cut off, harassed, and disrespected.
OMG. Trump cuts people off and talks over them and is condescending. His debates were a disaster.
He would be good working at a carnival. Carnival Barker Trump
trump carnival 2.JPGDonaldTrump.jpg

Article is just ok, looks like a newsmax advertisement. Noting more than disinformation. You think these people on the LOSING TEAM would finally figure out they being played for fools.

Biden does all that too.

Made that way by leftwing moderators.

Joe would be good working at a retirement home serving out the ice cream.

Funny none of your "critiques" involve comparing their actual on the job performance in office! :lmao:
Biden is doing an excellent job cleaning up the GRIFTERS mess. But that is not the subject of this thread.

OMG. Trump cuts people off and talks over them and is condescending. His debates were a disaster.
He would be good working at a carnival. Carnival Barker Trump
View attachment 782263View attachment 782264

Article is just ok, looks like a newsmax advertisement. Noting more than disinformation. You think these people on the LOSING TEAM would finally figure out they being played for fools.

And all your cult has to respond with is cartoons.

Not surprising.

I bet you are right. I never thought of this but I bet a Carlson moderated Trump v Republican debate might not get super bowl ratings but I bet it would be big.

How is having high gas and grocery prices and excellent job?

They are being told by this administration that everything is a-ok. The MSM parrots the same lies and ignorant folks actually believe it despite actual facts. Remember, these are the same folks that believe a man can be a woman because they were told so by their leaders.

If you are refering to Trump as an Usurper, you are correct. Todays inflation is directly caused by COVID which started while Trump was president.
The uneducated are not capable of comprehending a GLOBAL economy and a GLOBAL Pandemic and what happens when a GLOBAL economy is shut down and then reopens.
Add a war in the Ukraine as well. This has impact.

Forum List

Back