Breaking: Picture of Epstein & Trump With Minor Girl

It's from Mark Ruffalo. He tried to phony up some pictures and got caught.
Hmm…sounds like a defamation lawsuit is in order..seems to be the thing these days.

What is ruffalo worth? 35 million? Trump should sue him for 200 million, make ruffalo have to sell everything he owns and have to make future payments from his pay from any movies he makes for the next several years to pay off trump.

I mean, that’s the tactic you lefty’s want for Lindell and Fox News, right?

What sucks is, why did ruffalo have to turn out to be such a dick..because I like his movies, he’s a good actor..

Ah well, LAWSUIT!!

Hmm…sounds like a defamation lawsuit is in order..seems to be the thing these days.

What is ruffalo worth? 35 million? Trump should sue him for 200 million, make ruffalo have to sell everything he owns and have to make future payments from his pay from any movies he makes for the next several years to pay off trump.

I mean, that’s the tactic you lefty’s want for Lindell and Fox News, right?

What sucks is, why did ruffalo have to turn out to be such a dick..because I like his movies, he’s a good actor..

Ah well, LAWSUIT!!
He is a long time Trump hater. Some Trump haters have been driven completely insane. He's one of them.

This has been declared to be more TDS from the left. They will do absolutely anything and everything to get Trump. The deep state is at it again.

You know who else is friends with trump and a Republican? Vince mcmahon

This has been declared to be more TDS from the left. They will do absolutely anything and everything to get Trump. The deep state is at it again.

Probably not a fake.
Not the first rodeo with Trump/Epstein and their child sex toys.
But HEY....no worry!
Trump cultists have absolutely no problem excusing everything he says and does.
Even raping children.

A woman whose identity is being protected has filed a civil lawsuit against Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein (a convicted sex offender) accusing them of raping her in 1994, when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media have been almost unanimously silent about this.

Probably not a fake.
Not the first rodeo with Trump/Epstein and their child sex toys.
But HEY....no worry!
Trump cultists have absolutely no problem excusing everything he says and does.
Even raping children.

A woman whose identity is being protected has filed a civil lawsuit against Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein (a convicted sex offender) accusing them of raping her in 1994, when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media have been almost unanimously silent about this.

As usual, your TDS gets in the way of clear thinking.

Forum List

Back