Breaking: Picture of Epstein & Trump With Minor Girl

AI has a very hard time getting fingers right for some reason or another.

I don't believe that's real.

The actual photo itself I refuse to believe with the sheer amount of unbridled hatred trump has among internet jockeys and the actual sitting administration with the DOJ and FBI at their disposal this image is only just now coming to light. If it existed before someone would have found it. They spent years and millions of dollars doing anything and everything they could to get trump, if there was anything to be found it would have been found by now.

So, Trump was not friends with Epstein?

trump epstein 4.55.gif

Sounds to me like this is court material, purposely doctoring photographs to rig an election. I wonder when the DOJ will file charges against him?
rigging an election? that is barely a negative ad.

gives trump more street cred with the pedo demographic that is his base. watch those numbers . up enough to make chris christie drop out.

of course christie thought they were running for the "triumph the insult dog" trophy . christie is good, but franken calls trump the top insult comic of our age.

rigging an election? that is barely a negative ad.

gives trump more street cred with the pedo demographic that is his base. watch those numbers . up enough to make chris christie drop out.

of course christie thought they were running for the "triumph the insult dog" trophy . christie is good, but franken calls trump the top insult comic of our age.
If Trump was responsible for posting a picture like this with Biden in it more indictments would be coming. But, since it is manufactured against Trump, you ignore it.

If Trump was responsible for posting a picture like this with Biden in it more indictments would be coming. But, since it is manufactured against Trump, you ignore it.
are you sure biden posted it" i don't think you will see a lot of negativity from ol'joe.

Stupid attempt by the person to thing that he could get away with it but unfortunately it is the world we live in.

Republican have done the same thing with fake Biden photos.

Both sides do it

1704932329611.png

This was back in 2022. Unfortunately that is the world we live in. One side does it and then everyone tries to do it.

I do not know if they do it just to be funny or they do it to the crowd that seems to relish it.

Forum List

Back