Breaking: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile

'forceful action'

So are you willing to send your kids into NK and die fighting to get rid of their nukes?
Nobody in this country sends their kids to fight wars. That's left wing propaganda parroted by sheeple.
We have a volunteer military made up of adults.

I have an 18 year old daughter- she will always be my 'kid' even when she is 50 years old.

And yes- if you want to go to war with North Korea- you should be enthusiastic enough about the reasons behind the war to be okay with your kid being sent to fight in that war.

I am all in favor of figuring out a way to disarm North Korea.

I am just not in favor of blind enthusiasm for military solutions. We have some 25,000 troops in NK that are all someone's kids- who would be likely immediate targets if there is a shooting war there.

Is disarming NK worth the kind of war that would require the U.S. to go to WW2 type action- to invade NK?

Or to risk NK using nukes on our South Korean and Japanese allies?

I don't think there is an easy solution with NK- which is why each administration has failed to come up with a solution.
Would you prefer a mushroom cloud over LA?

Oh is that my only choice?

I don't really want a mushroom cloud over LA- or Tokyo- or North Korea.

Do you?
The ONLY way to stop it is to confront and stop NK NOW not when they have missiles that can reach everyone.
Or engage in diplomacy so that they don't want to nuke anyone.

if the norks aren't reined in and as time goes by the norks will get stronger , and believe me , i am not concerned at all about 'los angeles' Kevin .

Last edited:
Nobody in this country sends their kids to fight wars. That's left wing propaganda parroted by sheeple.
We have a volunteer military made up of adults.

I have an 18 year old daughter- she will always be my 'kid' even when she is 50 years old.

And yes- if you want to go to war with North Korea- you should be enthusiastic enough about the reasons behind the war to be okay with your kid being sent to fight in that war.

I am just not in favor of blind enthusiasm for military solutions. We have some 25,000 troops in NK that are all someone's kids- who would be likely immediate targets if there is a shooting war there.

Is disarming NK worth the kind of war that would require the U.S. to go to WW2 type action- to invade NK?

I don't think there is an easy solution with NK- which is why each administration has failed to come up with a solution.

Do you?
The ONLY way to stop it is to confront and stop NK NOW not when they have missiles that can reach everyone.
------------------------------------------------------------ sure , send them more rice eh Kevin ??

if the norks aren't reined in and as time goes by the norks will get stronger , and believe me , i am not concerned at all about los angeles' Kevin .

The only question is- how to 'rein in the 'norks'?

thats up to the President and his advisors , many who were Military Generals . Might require blasting the norks , who knows Syriusly .

So what should Trump do now?

So far Trump's plan for NK has been:
a) Blame Obama and
b) Do exactly what Obama was doing.

Do you want Trump to drag us into a war with NK over the missile launch?

Or continue the Obama policies of using diplomatic pressure and economic sanctions?
------------------------------------ME , i want to Blame mrobama plus 'clinton' and 'bush' then i want TRUMP to take forceful action against the 'norks' . Better now than letting the norks continue to get stronger and better with missiles and then my kids and grandkids have to deal with it Syriusly !!

'forceful action'

So are you willing to send your kids into NK and die fighting to get rid of their nukes?

I don't know if Pismoe is willing to send his kids into NK to die fighting, but I'm willing to send Pismoe's kids into NK to die fighting.

The damn thing broke up in flight again.

I'm sure his own people are tired of their junk raining down on their malnourished, starving, abused families.

a) Blame Obama and

Or continue the Obama policies of using diplomatic pressure and economic sanctions?
------------------------------------ME , i want to Blame mrobama plus 'clinton' and 'bush' then i want TRUMP to take forceful action against the 'norks' . Better now than letting the norks continue to get stronger and better with missiles and then my kids and grandkids have to deal with it Syriusly !!

'forceful action'

I don't know if Pismoe is willing to send his kids into NK to die fighting, but I'm willing to send Pismoe's kids into NK to die fighting.
-------------------------------------------------- funny but my kids are in their 30s and 40s . My goal is to slap the norks and iran down long before my Grandkids need to get involved 'Xotoxi .

If we do strike them it will be quick and swift....they wont have a chance to respond against our military

if the norks aren't reined in and as time goes by the norks will get stronger , and believe me , i am not concerned at all about 'los angeles' Kevin .
That is generally the progression, yes, but it's also generally the progression that South Korea, Japan, the U.S., etc... get "stronger" as well, and at a faster rate.

Do you?
------------------------------------------------------------ sure , send them more rice eh Kevin ??
Starving North Koreans? I'm absolutely in favor of charity towards our fellow humans. Not what I'd call diplomacy, however, and it's not at all likely the regime would allow any such charity. They've refused it before.

thats up to the President and his advisors , many who were Military Generals . Might require blasting the norks , who knows Syriusly .

Send the norks to their worthless ancestors.

Do you?
Starving North Koreans? I'm absolutely in favor of charity towards our fellow humans. Not what I'd call diplomacy, however, and it's not at all likely the regime would allow any such charity. They've refused it before.
---------------------------------------- well , private charity is ok with me Kevin !!

Hmmmm wow....and i had the quaint notion that Congress was supposed to declare war......but apparently if your dear leader wants to- thats all it takes.

a) Blame Obama and

'forceful action'

I am willing to send Pismo- but not his/her/its kids.

If we do strike them it will be quick and swift....they wont have a chance to respond against our military

Really?

Lets play out the possible scenario's- shall we?
Scenario 1- the United States launches an all out nuclear attack on North Korea- targeting all known missile sites, and landing strips.
Best case scenario- we manage to eliminate or incapacitate all nuclear- and chemical weapons- while sending a massive radioactive cloud over China, South Korea and Japan- eventually reaching the United States.
Worst case- North Korea has a couple nukes pre-positioned in cargo ships and parks one off NY and another of DC and blows them up.

Scenario 2- the United States goes 'quick and swift' but conventional- like Trump's Tomahawks against Syria- that frankly would just tickle NK- they are hardened sites. We could take out some of their assets but they could be lobbing shells and chemical bombs into Seoul almost immediately- I saw an estimate of 100,000 casualties in Seoul the first day- fun fact- NK has the largest artillery force in the world.

Then NK runs a sub down to Tokyo and another to Okinawa to drop a nuke offshore of each. Of course they still might have nukes prepositioned on a couple of cargo ships.

North Korea is not Iraq, or Syria. While the government is vile, they have been building up the forces there for decades- we could win- but without going nuclear- it would take a World War 2 type commitment to defeat NK.

a) Blame Obama and

'forceful action'

I am willing to send Pismo- but not his/her/its kids.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- there you go , well said !!

Forum List

Back