Breaking: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile

So what should Trump do now?

So far Trump's plan for NK has been:
a) Blame Obama and
b) Do exactly what Obama was doing.

Do you want Trump to drag us into a war with NK over the missile launch?

Or continue the Obama policies of using diplomatic pressure and economic sanctions?
------------------------------------ME , i want to Blame mrobama plus 'clinton' and 'bush' then i want TRUMP to take forceful action against the 'norks' . Better now than letting the norks continue to get stronger and better with missiles and then my kids and grandkids have to deal with it Syriusly !!

'forceful action'

So are you willing to send your kids into NK and die fighting to get rid of their nukes?
Nobody in this country sends their kids to fight wars. That's left wing propaganda parroted by sheeple.
We have a volunteer military made up of adults.

I have an 18 year old daughter- she will always be my 'kid' even when she is 50 years old.

And yes- if you want to go to war with North Korea- you should be enthusiastic enough about the reasons behind the war to be okay with your kid being sent to fight in that war.

I am all in favor of figuring out a way to disarm North Korea.

I am just not in favor of blind enthusiasm for military solutions. We have some 25,000 troops in NK that are all someone's kids- who would be likely immediate targets if there is a shooting war there.

Is disarming NK worth the kind of war that would require the U.S. to go to WW2 type action- to invade NK?

Or to risk NK using nukes on our South Korean and Japanese allies?

I don't think there is an easy solution with NK- which is why each administration has failed to come up with a solution.
Would you prefer a mushroom cloud over LA?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thats the thing , many people think that things will go on forever if we just appease and kiss azz every year or 2 going from one incident to the other .

a) Blame Obama and

Or continue the Obama policies of using diplomatic pressure and economic sanctions?
------------------------------------ME , i want to Blame mrobama plus 'clinton' and 'bush' then i want TRUMP to take forceful action against the 'norks' . Better now than letting the norks continue to get stronger and better with missiles and then my kids and grandkids have to deal with it Syriusly !!

'forceful action'

So are you willing to send your kids into NK and die fighting to get rid of their nukes?
Nobody in this country sends their kids to fight wars. That's left wing propaganda parroted by sheeple.

I have an 18 year old daughter- she will always be my 'kid' even when she is 50 years old.

And yes- if you want to go to war with North Korea- you should be enthusiastic enough about the reasons behind the war to be okay with your kid being sent to fight in that war.

I am just not in favor of blind enthusiasm for military solutions. We have some 25,000 troops in NK that are all someone's kids- who would be likely immediate targets if there is a shooting war there.

Is disarming NK worth the kind of war that would require the U.S. to go to WW2 type action- to invade NK?

I don't think there is an easy solution with NK- which is why each administration has failed to come up with a solution.

Oh is that my only choice?

I don't really want a mushroom cloud over LA- or Tokyo- or North Korea.

Do you?

'forceful action'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thats the thing , many people think that things will go on forever if we just appease and kiss azz every year or 2 going from one incident to the other .

Then there are those who think that the answer is always to use force.

North Korea is one of the most repressive- and repulsive regimes on earth. But we haven't been losing American lives fighting NK for the last 30 years.

But i guess we can count on Trump.

To follow one of the multiple policy positions he has taken in the last 48 hours on NK.

'forceful action'

------------------------------------------------------------------- the 25,000 are all volunteers and like i said , concerning any kid , if they enlist then they go where they are told to go . Figuring out a way to appease the 'norks' is simply appeasement as we pay them to not hurt us . Japan and the 'south' just need to follow Trumps lead and they MIGHT be alright Syriusly !!

And what exactly is "Trump's lead"?
The past 48 hours in Trump's bizarre, ever-changing North Korea policy, explained

The past 48 hours in Trump's bizarre, ever-changing North Korea policy, explained
And what exactly is "Trump's lead"?

I wonder if all of these missiles "fail"; or if the US is using a top secret weapon to destroy them...

'forceful action'

Do you?
------------------------------------------------- over the 'norks' or tehran , whats the problem ?? Both will just be pains in the azz for the future Syriusly .

'forceful action'

Do you?
The ONLY way to stop it is to confront and stop NK NOW not when they have missiles that can reach everyone.

a) Blame Obama and

'forceful action'

Your 18-year-old is an adult.

a) Blame Obama and

'forceful action'

That would certainly result in lots of actual kids getting killed.

'forceful action'

Then there are those who think that the answer is always to use force.

North Korea is one of the most repressive- and repulsive regimes on earth. But we haven't been losing American lives fighting NK for the last 30 years.

But i guess we can count on Trump.

To follow one of the multiple policy positions he has taken in the last 48 hours on NK.
I've stopped watching the news to see what he is saying, because it's going to change within 24 hours or his Chief of Staff or Secretary of State will say the opposite. Seriously, I'm not interested in what comes out of his mouth; I'll just wait and see what HAPPENS.

a) Blame Obama and

'forceful action'

Wow- you figure that out all on your own?

Did I type to fast when I typed this for you to comprehend?

I don't think there is an easy solution with NK- which is why each administration has failed to come up with a solution

'forceful action'

Do you?
The ONLY way to stop it is to confront and stop NK NOW not when they have missiles that can reach everyone.

I am fine with stopping NK nuke program- the trick is doing so without the United States getting into a nuclear war, or needing a WW2 level American war that might lead to a war with China.

'forceful action'

Do you?
------------------------------------------------- over the 'norks' or tehran , whats the problem ?? Both will just be pains in the azz for the future Syriusly .

Whats the problem? You clearly are fine with a mushroom cloud over North Korea- and the radiation cloud that contaminates Japan and South Korea- and maybe the United States.

I am not.

'forceful action'

I don't think there is an easy solution with NK- which is why each administration has failed to come up with a solution
------------------------------------------------------------------ i am neither s korean or japanese . As far as each administration goes , i want to see what this administration does Syriusly .

Do you?

Whats the problem? You clearly are fine with a mushroom cloud over North Korea- and the radiation cloud that contaminates Japan and South Korea- and maybe the United States.

I am not.

Again Nikki and Ivanka is really in charge.. settle down.

Ok?

Do you?

I am not.
--------------------------------------------- talk to your representative Syriusly !!

'forceful action'

------------------------------------------------------------------ i am neither s korean or japanese . As far as each administration goes , i want to see what this administration does Syriusly .

We will get see what the administration does whether we want to see it or not.

I do not want to see a mushroom cloud- either as a result of Trump's policies- or because of NK policies.

a) Blame Obama and

'forceful action'

That they don't have the capabilities for. Seoul? Definitely. L.A.? Get real.

Forum List

Back