Breaking: North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile

thats up to the President and his advisors , many who were Military Generals . Might require blasting the norks , who knows Syriusly .

Hmmmm wow....and i had the quaint notion that Congress was supposed to declare war......but apparently if your dear leader wants to- thats all it takes.
---------------------------------------------------- well , i think that the President has already had them ALL over to the Whitehouse to explain the situation to the assembled gaggle . As a practical matter and sadly :afro: if there is war its gotta be a mighty stroke of death , destruction , blood , guts , dismemberment , scorching and nuclear sunburn immediatlly after the President Trump says 'GO ' nuke the 'norks' Syriusly .

thats up to the President and his advisors , many who were Military Generals . Might require blasting the norks , who knows Syriusly .

Hmmmm wow....and i had the quaint notion that Congress was supposed to declare war......but apparently if your dear leader wants to- thats all it takes.
---------------------------------------------------- well , i think that the President has already had them ALL over to the Whitehouse to explain the situation to the assembled gaggle . As a practical matter and sadly :afro: if there is war its gotta be a mighty stroke of death , destruction , blood , guts , dismemberment , scorching and nuclear sunburn immediatlly after the President Trump says 'GO ' nuke the 'norks' Syriusly .

According to both Republican and Democrat Senators that little field trip to the White House was not much more than the Fox News rebroadcast of Trump's tweets.

I agree though- if there is war- there will be lots of death, destruction, blood- etc.

Just some people like that idea.

And those of us who read history don't.

According to both Republican and Democrat Senators that little field trip to the White House was not much more than the Fox News rebroadcast of Trump's tweets.

I agree though- if there is war- there will be lots of death, destruction, blood- etc.

-------------------------------------------as far as source , aw , they might be lying , loose lips sink ships . i don't really like the idea but if war is needed well , lets have that war . Seems to me that iran and the norks get nukes then they will be equals to the USA and i don't like giving / allowing them that equality .with the USA Syriusly .

Seems to me that iran and the norks get nukes then they will be equals to the USA and i don't like giving / allowing them that equality .with the USA Syriusly .

?????

North Korea has nukes.

So you think that makes North Korea the equal to the United States?

Are you daft?

EQUAL , they and iran will be when they gets nukes if they don't already have them. With acknowledged nuke capability its EQUAL to the USA and they may use nukes [the threat or actual use] to exert power Syriusly .

-------------------------------------------as far as source , aw , they might be lying , loose lips sink ships . i don't really like the idea but if war is needed well , lets have that war . Seems to me that iran and the norks get nukes then they will be equals to the USA and i don't like giving / allowing them that equality .with the USA Syriusly .
Pakistan has nukes. I don't think anybody thinks they're equal with the U.S. on any level.

so another Opinion plus you know my opinion because i have stated it a number of times , we disagree is all that it is Kevin .

so another Opinion plus you know my opinion because i have stated it a number of times , we disagree is all that it is Kevin .
So are you saying that by value of having nuclear weapons Pakistan is equal to the U.S.? I'm not sure what metric you're using, but even by the fairest comparison, simply saying that each country has nuclear weapons, Pakistan falls short. It doesn't have the quality or the quantity of the arsenal of the United States. That's not an opinion, but a fact. North Korea's nuclear arsenal is even sadder than Pakistan's. So while these are all nuclear states, they're not remotely equal even in that single category, but if you want to explain why you hold the opinion that simply having nuclear weapons somehow makes North Korea equal to the U.S. feel free. This is a discussion board after all.

pretty simple , i'm simply saying that the norks or iran can intimidate and influence others in the world if they can deliver a nuke . Same applies if the norks or iran can attack the USA or Europe sometime in the future Kevin .

pretty simple , i'm simply saying that the norks or iran can intimidate and influence others in the world if they can deliver a nuke . Same applies if the norks or iran can attack the USA or Europe sometime in the future Kevin .
Hardly true. North Korea has nukes now and South Korea has no fear of them, which is pretty crazy when you think about it. Seoul is extremely close to the DMZ and the DPRK has nukes pointed directly at it at all times. So if they can't intimidate their closest neighbor and one of their greatest enemies, who else can they intimidate? Nobody.

EQUAL , they and iran will be when they gets nukes if they don't already have them. With acknowledged nuke capability its EQUAL to the USA and they may use nukes [the threat or actual use] to exert power Syriusly .

North Korea has nukes.

So you think that makes North Korea the equal to the United States?

Are you daft?

Hardly true. North Korea has nukes now and South Korea has no fear of them, which is pretty crazy when you think about it. Seoul is extremely close to the DMZ and the DPRK has nukes pointed directly at it at all times. So if they can't intimidate their closest neighbor and one of their greatest enemies, who else can they intimidate? Nobody.

Pismo is somewhat confused.

Being a nuclear start up like Pakistan or NK makes for a great deterant to invasion- but doesn't do much else.

Saying North Korea is the same as the United States because we both have nuclear bombs is like saying that the Army of Belgium is the same as the Army of the United States because we both have rifles.

Forum List

Back