BREAKING! NO DEAL! HUNTER PLEA DEAL FALLS APART! – According to Prosecutors the Deal is "Null and Void" – Investigation is Ongoing!!

/——-/ Once convicted his brain dead father will grant a full pardon. Hunter will serve no jail time and his record will be expunged.
But he can’t pardon him for crimes he hasn’t yet been charged with, or committed. Going forward, Hunter will have to work for a living, if he can stay clean, for $100,000 a year or so as a staff lawyer - and still pay child support. He’ll buy a moderate townhouse (if he wants to stay in California), cringe at the grocery prices, and drive a Toyota.

His days of living like a Mafia boss are over.

Apparently, the judge asked the federal prosecutor if this plea deal would prevent little Hunter from being prosecuted on any pending FARA charges. The prosecutor responded "No" and Hunter's attorneys responded by saying the deal was "null and void."
Hunter's attorneys must have thought they had assurance from the DOJ that he was being given immunity from any upcoming prosecutions with this plea deal.

Maybe the left's abuse of power is coming to a stop.

If nothing else today's action assures that the Democrat Media Bubble Cult will have to report that Hunter has committed crimes.

I love that I am never wrong.

New York Times White House correspondent Peter Baker said Wednesday the previous statements President Biden has made about his son Hunter would be a "harder narrative to make" in light of the developments in his case. Baker said Joe Biden as a candidate was able to "frame it successfully in 2020" as a story of his son overcoming addiction, but things had changed. "I think that narrative is a little harder to make right now, and so for President Biden, it’s not just about a wayward son, but about whether or not he himself had something to do with his wayward son’s business dealings, and that’s still an open question."

Sorry bout that,

1. Capone went down for his taxes, and so shall Hunter, we hope, and agree.
2. Its justified, he stole millions of dollars, he had a job in Ukraine he knew nothing about getting paid millions, one things, he failed to pay taxes on it, and thats it, he failed.
3. Go to jail you stinking rat tax thief!!!
4. M-I-L-L-I-O-N-S, of taxes owed.
5. Judge says, I don't want to be part on this horse shit, she is to be commended, she had better get this right, Biden may have slipped through the justice system yesterday, seems we know little about this horse shit, till after its done.
6. I hope Hunter Biden throws Joe Biden his father under the bus, do it Hunter, you have your fathers protection, lets see it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Capone went down for his taxes, and so shall Hunter, we hope, and agree.
2. Its justified, he stole millions of dollars, he had a job in Ukraine he knew nothing about getting paid millions, one things, he failed to pay taxes on it, and thats it, he failed.
3. Go to jail you stinking rat tax thief!!!
4. M-I-L-L-I-O-N-S, of taxes owed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Agreed,

To be clear though it is not against the law to make money for a position that you know nothing about.
Millions.
As long as the taxes get properly and timely paid.

But he can’t pardon him for crimes he hasn’t yet been charged with, or committed. Going forward, Hunter will have to work for a living, if he can stay clean, for $100,000 a year or so as a staff lawyer - and still pay child support. He’ll buy a moderate townhouse (if he wants to stay in California), cringe at the grocery prices, and drive a Toyota.

I would caution against extreme expectations.

/---/ Isn't he going to trial now that his deal has fallen through? IF IF and I mean IF he's found guilty and sentenced, his father will pardon him out of compassion f for a troubledyoung man. Everything else is still on the table.

/---/ Isn't he going to trial now that his deal has fallen through? IF IF and I mean IF he's found guilty and sentenced, his father will pardon him out of compassion f for a troubledyoung man. Everything else is still on the table.
Hunter is 53. He’s a middle-aged loser - hardly the “troubled young man” that Joe paints him as.

There will be no trial
He will plead guilty to a new deal that is a little less obviously a joke.

IMO--and I would be honest about this--he's a terrible candidate. The political ads write themselves. Just show images of LA and SF with the stores looted and locked up...drug addicts everywhere...what their own state says about them. It's over.

All politicians are essentially narcissists but Newsom is in such a category that he thinks running for president, with his state in the shape it is, is somehow a great idea. Boggles the mind frankly.

If he has the "D" next to his name he starts out with 40% of the country, and he would win the same states as Hillary.
Democrats don't vote on record, or ability, or success, or policy.

They see the D
That's all they see.

AHunter is Democrat Royalty. The Democrats control the Justice Department. Like in any banana republic the tyrants that control the government will makes sure that their Royalty never faces justice.

They wanted to get this behind them. A light slap on the wrist and immunity from any other prosecution. That way The Big Guy doesn't get pulled in, like you said.

I have no hopes any justice will be done. Our government is too corrupt.
I also have doubts that our government can be redeemed in the future. Far too many government bureaucrats are corrupt so even if we replace all the corrupt politicians we still face difficulty from the desk force that implements all the rules.

I also have doubts that our government can be redeemed in the future. Far too many government bureaucrats are corrupt so even if we replace all the corrupt politicians we still face difficulty from the desk force that implements all the rules.

Absolutely -

see 2017 to 2020

TOLD YOU SO - Hunter Biden's plea deal with federal prosecutors, which fell apart during his first court appearance in Delaware on Wednesday, would have granted him broad immunity, protecting him from prosecution over a wide range of alleged and potential federal crimes.

That's a sweetheart plea agreement because (D) and because Biden.

If nothing else today's action assures that the Democrat Media Bubble Cult will have to report that Hunter has committed crimes.

Worst case scenario is it is softened a lot and blame thrown on tyrannical republicans trying to railroad him or something.

More than likely though the play will be ignoring it, or misdirection and under reporting.

Forum List

Back