Breaking news...

This thread is neither partisan or merits disrespect from usc....this post is about respecting the fact that we not only have soldiers in harms way but MWR civilians who serve them in country's all over the world for pennies compared to what the average contractor gets paid. Perhaps you should call him and have him clarify his remarks....like what is so bad about having a place where our troops can unwind while they're trying to make heads or tails out of the last op they were on.

Many of those in the theater of Iraq and Afganistan in the past have been opportunists like blackwater and KBR who did NOT help or enlisted people.

I think it was knee jerk from USC and in fact very unlike him.

I realize he is human and there fore dont expect him to reflexct perfection at every milisecond.

I have know him for years and think he is one of the finest people I have been arround on the internets. This little blip on his screen will not change that.

God help us, you don't have a clue what Blackwater or KBR employees are doing beyond what you get from the asshat bunch at MSNBC.....

Indeed....or the fact that Clinton awarded just as many no bid contracts as Bush did.

Forum List

Back