"""Breaking News"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, Obama is said to have cut his vacation short, and is on a plane to Russia! Putin and Obama came to an agreement for Political Asylum! No other Country wanted Obama, it was reported! Obama is hoping the U.S.A. Air Force don`t shoot his plane out of the air, to Russia!

I guess it comes down to this, Putin wants to be the one to give Obama the Death sentence, maybe by Poison? Bullet in the Head? Or anyway Putin sees fit! """LOVE IT"""

"GTP"
"America, Let`s Toast To This Event"
toasting-a-toast-with-glasses-of-red-wine_110625.jpg

Yo, Obama is said to have cut his vacation short, and is on a plane to Russia! Putin and Obama came to an agreement for Political Asylum! No other Country wanted Obama, it was reported! Obama is hoping the U.S.A. Air Force don`t shoot his plane out of the air, to Russia!

I guess it comes down to this, Putin wants to be the one to give Obama the Death sentence, maybe by Poison? Bullet in the Head? Or anyway Putin sees fit! """LOVE IT"""

"GTP"

Link

"GTP"

Link
Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by 1stRambo, 13 minutes ago.

"GTP"

Link

This is in Political Satire. The thread title is misleading and I believe against forum rules for this type of post.

"GTP"

Link

This is in Political Satire. The thread title is misleading and I believe against forum rules for this type of post.
I'll bet you're the life of the party. :lol:

"GTP"

Link
Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by 1stRambo, 13 minutes ago.

Ohhh...lol..
upload_2017-4-4_9-30-27.jpeg

"GTP"

Link

I smell a former Hall Monitor.

"GTP"

Link

If an anti-Trumper posted a thread title like this you guys would be all over it. I could give two rats asses about the subject matter but producing "click bait" is against forum rules and just annoying.

The thread title is also in all caps, which is also against forum rules.

Edit: Was in all caps.

"GTP"

Link

If an anti-Trumper posted a thread title like this you guys would be all over it. I could give two rats asses about the subject matter but producing "click bait" is against forum rules and just annoying.

Do you fold your underwear before sex?

"GTP"

Link

Breaking News. ALL CAPS?

"GTP"

Link

Lighten up, tight ass.

"GTP"

Link

Yo, LINK? RAMBO!!!

"GTP"
91af165458cbbb259762db93e5582795_dunce-cap-dunce-cap-memes_400-447.jpeg

"GTP"

Link

Yo, wait, let me turnaround, and you kiss my TRUE AMERICAN ASS!!!

"GTP"
91af165458cbbb259762db93e5582795_dunce-cap-dunce-cap-memes_400-447.jpeg

"GTP"

Link

I smell a former Hall Monitor.

Yo, NO, Just A TRUE AMERICAN Telling The TRUTH!!!

"GTP"
696a32f6f0d349063d70853794a322c7.jpg

Forum List

Back