!!!Breaking News!!! Wiener ROLLS!!

Hey, people, do you all think Soros will give up? He has already poured lots of money into his bi*ch Hillary. He needs her or Kaine the clown in the WH, because he needs to keep his world power. I bet he has already arranged her "victory".

Trump said: "On January,20 all Americans will wake up in a different world!" Does anybody think Soros wants to wake up in a different world? I doubt that...
Her polls are dropping rapidly and by Wednesday we should know its full effect. She simply cannot put this one away in nine days.
Even if she gets in she will leave or be ineffectual, she just has too damn much crap to deal with.

And the civil suit against Trump concerning the rape of a 13 year old was put off until after the election. Same as his trial for fraud concerning the Trump University.

from the video*********

Western Bankers amazed that HRC transferred $1.8B to Qatar, who are making ready palace for whom? Where did she get $1.8B?

Video bashing African Americans coming soon? Video of felony coming too (this will make voter fraud video look like Jaywalking).

HRC trying to blackmail member of Apprentice show? I quit listening at ~10min into.

OK

great, more broken news, but of course the weiner guy, everyone knew it was coming to this all along. i think the fbi has a lot of explaining to do, but there is no way that hillary's going to laugh and cough this away, they have to choke on the weiner guy's bitterness this time.

"In their initial review of the laptop, the metadata showed many messages, apparently in the thousands, that were either sent to or from the private email server at Mrs. Clinton’s home that had been the focus of so much investigative effort for the FBI. Senior FBI officials decided to let the Weiner investigators proceed with a closer examination of the metadata on the computer, and report back to them.

Mr. Comey was given an update, decided to go forward with the case and notified Congress on Friday, with explosive results. Senior Justice Department officials had warned the FBI that telling Congress would violate policies against overt actions that could affect an election, and some within the FBI have been unhappy at Mr. Comey’s repeated public statements on the probe, going back to his press conference on the subject in July.

The back-and-forth reflects how the bureau is probing several matters related, directly or indirectly, to Mrs. Clinton and her inner circle."

FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe

Clinton's inner circle:laugh:

Is that anything like pigs in a blanket or kolaches?

Oh, my goodness! I love koláče. They are a staple in my household for every major holiday.

German heritage or live somewhere with a German immigrant history?
Texas Hill Country here.

Both actually. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is loaded with Germans, but koláče where more apart of my Serbian and Polish family traditions. Damn, now I want something sweet. lol

Did Weiner cooperate with the FBI so that he could enter the witness protection program? As we know, the life expectancy of people that cross the Clintons is akin to the fruit fly.

I hate myself for thinking it but, I don't care if they beat Syndey and Podesta with a rubber hose. I don't like the sleazy DemWitted look. They have that look.

Oh, my goodness! I love koláče. They are a staple in my household for every major holiday.

Texas Hill Country here.

Both actually. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is loaded with Germans, but koláče where more apart of my Serbian and Polish family traditions. Damn, now I want something sweet. lol

I prefer sausage and cheese or ham and cheese Kolaches.
I get my sweet tooth on with the donuts or apple strudel.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Texas Hill Country here.

I use turkey sausage when I am doing savory and use fig or cheese when I want something sweeter. I'll pm you my family's recipe once I get my study back order. lol

great, more broken news, but of course the weiner guy, everyone knew it was coming to this all along. i think the fbi has a lot of explaining to do, but there is no way that hillary's going to laugh and cough this away, they have to choke on the weiner guy's bitterness this time.
"choke on the weiner..." :rofl:

Texas Hill Country here.

Someone needs to start an ethnic food thread.
I vote you. :)

Hillary and Donald

14732299_1181261121913219_6079369614359278430_n.jpg

Eventually, Hillary will pay an enormous price for the shit she's done. And, many will fall with her. Her days are numbered. She should go ahead and leave the country and seek refuge with some of her foreign friends that she's funneled multi-$Millions to. Even if she's elected, she'll never be sworn into office. The heat is building, and it wont be long before a full blown fiery eruption takes place.

She's toast, done, finished.
They are reporting now they have 650k emails to sort. Some of them are telling staff how to lie to the FBI and what to destroy.
Both of which are MAJOR felonies.
who's leaking this info?

they need to be fired then go to jail!

And you praise this kind of shit?

And the civil suit against Trump concerning the rape of a 13 year old was put off until after the election. Same as his trial for fraud concerning the Trump University.
Not even Gloria Allred would touch that suit! it was filed in NY by a NJ patent attorney

Forum List

Back